Mahomes Worth 9.5 Points, According To Fezzik....

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I usually don't agree with Fezzik on a lot but in this case I do. If Mahones goes out and an average backup is scheduled to start in his place the next game I move the line down 9.5 to 10 points. Mahomes is better than Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers. The guy can light up a scoreboard when he's under center and he never lets up until he takes a knee on the final play of the game.

I can't imagine what Rodgers would have done with Kelce, Hill, and Watkins in his prime. He might not have had a receiver as good as ANY of them in his entire career.

Certainly not at the same time.

This contract gets better and better for KC. Only 3 real years of dead money, and none after 5 years. If the unthinkable happens and Mahomes gets hurt/goes bad/something else, KC can get out of it with not much damage. Of course they'll then have to find a reasonable facsimile, which in KC QB time only happens once every 57 years. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/patrick-mahomes-21751/

That's money that goes against the salary cap. It has nothing to do with KC getting out of anything.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I can't imagine what Rodgers would have done with Kelce, Hill, and Watkins in his prime. He might not have had a receiver as good as ANY of them in his entire career.

Certainly not at the same time.
I was right. Guy IS inheriting Raiders stupidity in the NFL. Sammy Watkins can't SNIFF Greg Jennings, Davone Adams, Donald Driver, Jordy Douglas, James Jones, and probably not even Randall Cobb.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I was right. Guy IS inheriting Raiders stupidity in the NFL. Sammy Watkins can't SNIFF Greg Jennings, Davone Adams, Donald Driver, Jordy Douglas, James Jones, and probably not even Randall Cobb.

Donald Driver was a shell of himself when he played with Rodgers.

Jordy Douglas? Uhh. You mean Jordy Nelson? Try looking at how well he did with the Raiders. Same with Greg Jennings when he left the Packers.

James Jones? LOL.

Davante Adams is the best receiver he's had by a mile and he's a route runner. He's never been a deep threat at all. The only reason he gets so many balls is because Rodgers hasn't had another option in years.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Donald Driver was a shell of himself when he played with Rodgers.

Jordy Douglas? Uhh. You mean Jordy Nelson? Try looking at how well he did with the Raiders. Same with Greg Jennings when he left the Packers.

James Jones? LOL.

Davonte Adams is the best receiver he's had by a mile and he's a route runner. He's never been a deep threat at all.
Yeah, Jordy Douglas was good at pucks, not Football.
They are ALL better than Sammy Watkins. Watkins barely produces with Mahomes, except in the playoffs. No matter the QB, Sammy will Sammy.

Yeah, Jordy Douglas was good at pucks, not Football.
They are ALL better than Sammy Watkins. Watkins barely produces with Mahomes, except in the playoffs. No matter the QB, Sammy will Sammy.
Watkins is 3rd option. Of course Kelce and Hill get more receptions.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The year after leaving the Packers...

Jordy Nelson 739 yards receiving, 3 TD.

Greg Jennings 804 yards, 4 TD.

James Jones 666 yards, 6 TD.

Randall Cobb 828 yards, 3 TD.

What a great corps of #1 receivers. LOL.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The year after leaving the Packers...

Jordy Nelson 739 yards receiving, 3 TD.

Greg Jennings 804 yards, 4 TD.

James Jones 666 yards, 6 TD.

Randall Cobb 828 yards, 3 TD.

What a great core of receivers. LOL.
ALL Better than Sammy Watkins. With the possible exception of Cobb.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
ALL Better than Sammy Watkins. With the possible exception of Cobb.

So because Sammy Watkins is the third option on a team, he's worse? LMAO.

He had a season of 1047 yards and 9 TD with Buffalo in 13 games with Tyrod Taylor throwing him the fucking ball, FFS.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Every single one of those players from the Packers you think is better put up Sammy Watkins numbers (while he's the THIRD OPTION) as their new team's FIRST OPTION.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
So because Sammy Watkins is the third option on a team, he's worse? LMAO.

He had a season of 1047 yards and 9 TD with Buffalo in 13 games with Tyrod Taylor throwing him the fucking ball, FFS.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.
Sammy Watkins Average Year. 47 Catches, 707 yards, 5 TD's. For a guy who was drafted #4 in his draft, and THEN signed a 16 Million/Year Contract in KC.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. Nevermind what he did in Buffalo as the first option with a shitty QB.

Use yards and TD's when he's lined up with two HOF's who get the ball a lot more. LMAO.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Every single one of those players from the Packers you think is better put up Sammy Watkins numbers (while he's the THIRD OPTION) as their new team's FIRST OPTION.
He was drafted And then signed to be a #1 Option. His general mediocrity is what keeps him as a #3 option. Hopefully next year he's someone else's #3 option, but not until we squeeze 1 more playoff run out of him, hopefully.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He was drafted And then signed to be a #1 Option. His general mediocrity is what keeps him as a #3 option. Hopefully next year he's someone else's #3 option, but not until we squeeze 1 more playoff run out of him, hopefully.

Yup. 1047 yards and 9 TD in 13 games with Buffalo sure is mediocre.

LOL.

I guess the Chiefs are supposed to put up 10,000 yards of passing offense every year.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. Nevermind what he did in Buffalo as the first option with a shitty QB.

Use yards and TD's when he's lined up with two HOF's who get the ball a lot more. LMAO.
He stunk in year 3 in Buff. That's why they dumped him. He stunk in one year with The Rams. That's why they gladly let him go. You want him, I hope GB signs him next year. He'll still only be 28. Good riddance.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Yup. 1047 yards and 9 TD in 13 games with Buffalo sure is mediocre.

LOL.

I guess the Chiefs are supposed to put up 10,000 yards of passing offense every year.
Only year he was anywhere CLOSE to living up to his draft status. He's played 6 years. And even that year, guys who are the #1 WR in their draft class would generally be ashamed of. Julio would laugh at that year.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He stunk in year 3 in Buff. That's why they dumped him. He stunk in one year with The Rams. That's why they gladly let him go. You want him, I hope GB signs him next year. He'll still only be 28. Good riddance.

WRONG.

He had a broken bone in his foot in his last year at Buffalo. That's why he played 8 games, dipshit.

He had no preseason with the Rams.

And yet, the Chiefs still signed him to a 3 year, $48 million contract because he sucked so bad.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
WRONG.

He had a broken bone in his foot in his last year at Buffalo. That's why he played 8 games, dipshit.

He had no preseason with the Rams.

And yet, the Chiefs still signed him to a 3 year, $48 million contract because he sucked so bad.
His injury and lack of availability problems are part of why he's been a disappointment, little dipshit. It was an INSANE contract for a player of his caliber. The same Offseason, Chic signed a similar and considerably better WR in Allen Robinson to a 4 Million per year cheaper contract.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Has nothing to do with Hill and Kelce.
Hill and Kelce weren't on Buff and the Rams. Watkins was Signed to be a #1 with that contract. He couldn't do it, and luckily Kelce and Tyreke can. In the playoffs, Sammy gets serious and is a different guy.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Nope, Tyreke is great, and the best deep threat in the NFL. He wouldn't be a #1 in NO, Atlanta, Ariz, or Cleve if Odell's healthy. Kelce would be #2 TE in SF.

LMAO. Tyreek Hill is 100x better than OBJ.

Uhh. Who is supposedly better than him on the Cardinals roster? WTF are you even talking about? A receiver that retired that hasn't had a 1000 yard season in 3 years?

I guess you think I meant literally every team anyway. Who is the #1 receiver between Kelce and Hill, genius?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hill and Kelce weren't on Buff and the Rams. Watkins was Signed to be a #1 with that contract. He couldn't do it, and luckily Kelce and Tyreke can. In the playoffs, Sammy gets serious and is a different guy.

Uh huh. Has nothing to do with teams scheming defenses to try to take away Hill and Kelce even moreso in the playoffs. JFC.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
LMAO. Tyreek Hill is 100x better than OBJ.

Uhh. Who is supposedly better than him on the Cardinals roster? WTF are you even talking about? A receiver that retired that hasn't had a 1000 yard season in 3 years?

I guess you think I meant literally every team anyway. Who is the #1 receiver between Kelce and Hill, genius?
Guess you're not up on your NFL, Little dipshit. I'll give you another chance, Tiny Dancer.