***MAIN FORUM PLAYS 1/2/09***

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: ***MAIN FORUM PLAYS 1/2/09***

This thing should be ONE play a day, it's getting a bit stupid now and how many posters give a flyin fuck about Wigan Athletic?

C'mon dude quit trashing the main page with your bullshit ...

Are you fuking kidding me? I posted 2 soccer plays in this main forum picks threads and both came out winners.

So if you did give a flying fuck you could have made some money.

Stop being a dickhead.

mofome

Banned

This thing should be ONE play a day, it's getting a bit stupid now and how many posters give a flyin fuck about Wigan Athletic?

C'mon dude quit trashing the main page with your bullshit ...

What are you talking about? If you don't like MC thats fine, but to reach this far in an effort to bash makes you look bad. This is the thread for main page plays, lots of people care about soccer. This is a handicapping forum, these are picks. MC has been winning. All is good. Come on man.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Sorry it's late (40 min til game time)

Warriors +1 (1st qtr)
Timberwolves -1/2 (3rd qtr)

:cheers

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Don't care if it counts or not. Free money if you see it in time.

DENVER -8 (2nd half)

5 star bomb

EOG Master

1. Texas Tech -4 -110 (Betjam)
2. Coyotes -1.5 +160 (Greek)

mother fucker what a joke... Coyotes are winning 5-2 with 4 min left in the game and then this.... :hangt

<table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">
</td> <td>16:55 Richard Park (8), Wrist Shot. Assist: Weight, DiPietro</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">
</td> <td>19:31 Richard Park (9), Wrist Shot. Assist: Streit, Weight</td></tr></tbody></table>

a lot of ppl had some off nights...1-2 tonight w/ cuse giving up a 16 point lead at the half and bama just simply getting outclassed! expecting nothing less than a 3-0 day tomorrow!

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

This is some BULLSHIT. This thread should be for winning picks only. My card is a whole lot bigger than the games i post here but this thread get's the best of my best. It's boring but it works. You want to win the rest of the year? Bet against the Warriors EVERY 3rd qtr for the rest of the season. It's a LOCK you will win. FUCK ME and my 2-1 night. It's not good enough. If you say it's ok, you are wrong.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Hennessey I like you but shut up. 2-1 is good, I would take that every fucking day. I just got fucked on a nice little +160 hit on 2 fucking goals in the last 4 minutes. 1 of them coming in with 30 seconds left. Fuck me

Hennessey I like you but shut up. 2-1 is good, I would take that every fucking day. I just got fucked on a nice little +160 hit on 2 fucking goals in the last 4 minutes. 1 of them coming in with 30 seconds left. Fuck me

hey man cuse w/ a 16 point lead going into the 2nd and giving away their 7 point lead w/ 5 minutes remaining in the game...that blows too!

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I'm just sayin... I thought this was the thread for best bets. Anything less than perfection is inexcusable. Maybe i'll feel different sober...

2-1 is less that 1 unit profit. Sucks...

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

hey man cuse w/ a 16 point lead going into the 2nd and giving away their 7 point lead w/ 5 minutes remaining in the game...that blows too!

Tell me bout it... I was on it too. Thought it was a lock at the half. Did you watch the end? Some dumb fuck catches the ball and instead of just taking the foul, tries to pass to the inbounder but steps out of bounds first. SOB!!! 2348ji23e

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I'm just sayin... I thought this was the thread for best bets. Anything less than perfection is inexcusable. Maybe i'll feel different sober...

2-1 is less that 1 unit profit. Sucks...

a winning day is a winning day!! Lets get some winners ready for tomorrow!

Tell me bout it... I was on it too. Thought it was a lock at the half. Did you watch the end? Some dumb fuck catches the ball and instead of just taking the foul, tries to pass to the inbounder but steps out of bounds first. SOB!!! 2348ji23e

ha ha ha yeah i saw both in bounds passes...and the forced shot w/ plenty of time left by flynn which allowed usf to cut it to 3...the game shouldnt have even came down a push! but i wont lie...ive seen crazier shit happen

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Did get lucky with Melo hittin that 3 at the buzzer... That was nice.

mofome

Banned

yur 1-2 from what i see? I dont know though, me and rjt have both been grading. What was the deal with Nova/Marquette??

I meant Marquette and posted it in the NCAAB forum as well. Marquette was -3, not Vill.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

aight well i already updated that shit, if u have access go ahead and change it. otherwise ill remember to tomorrow