Major Alert!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston bruins have made some big trades and expect more....will be playing without key guys...I will get into it more soon,but for now....

MONTREAL +120 **6** units
'

huge play....montreal has full lineup...line has huge value

pick it up before line goes guys

Cobbler

EOG Addicted
So break this down for the hockey illiterate: was Samsonov any good is Montreal stilll a good play at +120?

Cobbler said:
So break this down for the hockey illiterate: was Samsonov any good is Montreal stilll a good play at +120?

Yes he is good but no his loss doesn't make Montreal a lock here.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Blacklab said:
Boston bruins have made some big trades and expect more....will be playing without key guys...I will get into it more soon,but for now....

MONTREAL +120 **6** units
'

huge play....montreal has full lineup...line has huge value

pick it up before line goes guys

Thanks for the Play Lab!:cheers

Also guys,they are peddaling Brian Leetch......he was kept out of practice in hopes of trading him....he is doubtful tonight.....also traded 2 other guys.....

with Theodore out regardless,Montreal has the whole lineup in tonight.

Believe me guys,this game was a pass for me with very slight lean to the dog....with all this info out,Montreal +120 possesses huge value.....

I'm very big on value,especially when playing games with no point spread....playing these big value games over time is huge.....

The leafs game I gave out 2 nights ago went from Leafs +110 to leafs -130.......

they won,this move should be good.....Also look for Huet to have a big night.....

also guys,don't wanna say this is a lock,and to tell you the truth I will probably scalp; some back later......

the leafs play 2 nights ago was different,I didn't scalp....absolutely loved the play and it cashed......I like over bidding,just like I do in NBA and then middle scalp back.....

I'm usually dead on with the moves.this game will move guys.I will proba bly buy back 2 units guys....

good luck guys....look for montreal to be the slight fav at gametime.....

wouldn't everyone love that???

Samsonov is good, but he was never big on the play making, and you preatty much wouldn't hear a lot about him at all, he was solid, but Boston will do with out. Montreal is 3-1 in this series Boston need it more then Montreal does, AND Boston is home. Good chance for Boston to come thru.

B2B....what kind of analysis is that?Montreal is 3-1 in series this year,boston needs it more?

WTF?sometimes I think guys just try to go against me so if I lose they can rub it in my face......I'm trying to help guys out here.

The fact of the matter is this...Boston has made trades.Those players traded WILL NOT be in the lineup tonight,as well,Leetch might not either.....Montreal has their whole team playing.They have beat Boston this year well in the games they've played....Montreal has the fuller,healthier team,and they are getting +120......I for one like the odds.I will be playing Montreal big,not huge.....But I do like the value.That's it,that's all

BankerC said:
Lab, would you play the +170 on the 3 way line or not?

Banker,I'd say that is a nice bet actually....I don't usually bet 3 ways though.....I'd just bet Montreal for 3 or 4 un its sir......

check out this thread guys....been on a good roll....NBA especially has been decent.....Most importantly is the overnight leans have yielded 3 pt middles every night.....

nba was 4-0 yesterday and has been unreal lately....try and get on the leans and can always middle back guys.....good luck again guys,have a great night

the sharks are the top play in nhl for what it's worth guys.home and home

Black I'm not picking on you, but do you realize how hard it is to follow your pick. It's like placing 20 wagers a night and come out with $100 dollars champ change at the end this is not wagering I..can not afford it. And I like Boston at home here because vegas make this lines and they had been doing it fooooooooooooor? I don't know how long so even with that trade the line on Boston closed -130 I'm on boston. And I'm on them because they trying not to end their season early, but try to go to playoffs, and now is the time to do it, at HOME.

I would not rub it in your face if I win I promise.

BreakTheBank said:
Black I'm not picking on you, but do you realize how hard it is to follow your pick. It's like placing 20 wagers a night and come out with $100 dollars champ change at the end this is not wagering I..can not afford it. And I like Boston at home here because vegas make this lines and they had been doing it fooooooooooooor? I don't know how long so even with that trade the line on Boston closed -130 I'm on boston. And I'm on them because they trying not to end their season early, but try to go to playoffs, and now is the time to do it, at HOME.

I would not rub it in your face if I win I promise.

unreal.....I think Montreal is trying to end their season actually......

Listen,if Vegas makes the line boston -130 before the trades,and then 2 guys from your team don't play(1 being a great offensive player),don't you think the lines should be adjusted?I just try and point out value BTB....obviously,and not trying to offend you here,but you could care less about value.....you are obviously a recreational player,who by his own admission will bet over -500 favs on the ML.....

I'm not here to argue,there is value in montreal,win or lose......if you bet value long enough you will be a big winner.If you bet -500 fav long enough you will be a big loser......those are just facts,ask anyone on this board

gl tonight

Damn you gonna argue with me again and call me something something gambler like I'm a rookie at this.

IF VEGAS DID NOT MOVE A LINE WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

DON'T YOU THINK THEY KNOW BETTER?

you said it your self some line moved from +110 to -130 obviously some one saw something in vegas. That was the line value, this is not, not this time Black, not this time.

Now this is what a head to head contest should be about, not who can post more picks, but who can come out on top on the same game, you got 1 up on me Congreats and Good Luck.

BreakTheBank said:
Now this is what a head to head contest should be about, not who can post more picks, but who can come out on top on the same game, you got 1 up on me Congreats and Good Luck.

buddy,it's not about me or you.....or 1 upping each other....It's about helping each other and EVERYONE MAKING MONEY......

when you gonna get that BTB.....I wanna see everyone do well.I hate these pettey conests.Bragging rights bullshit.$$ really is the only thing that should matter.Posting rights,bragging rights,all bullshit in my opinion!

Info I gave,and will continue to try and give was good....Just cause the game didn't move as much as the Toronto Maple leafs game means nothing.

Hope evryone cashed big here.We've had a great run,in both sports guys.Have a great end to the night guys.all the best again:+wink-2+

banker,you get the +70?if so,great job.I was thinking of you at the final horn:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+signs8-1 :+wink-2+ :+wink-2+

In the past few days you've hit empty net goals for covers, a shootout come from behind win and set me up for a large scalp yesterday.

You're on a nice ride and it's fun, thanks for sharing.

Jimmy Hoffa said:
In the past few days you've hit empty net goals for covers, a shootout come from behind win and set me up for a large scalp yesterday.

You're on a nice ride and it's fun, thanks for sharing.

it's been fun Jimmy....it'll go against us as well...you know how it goes buddy....The NBA has been unconcious...try and get on the leans I put out.They will definetly move big by tomorrow....you seem to enjoy the 3 -4 pt middles.....they should really move.Leans have been great overnight.

that Flyers game was nuts last night....that's when betting becomes fun.waking up to see the one play you were expecting to not win,win

sleep well guys,and get on the overnight totals in the nba contest thread....lines will really take off....buy down so you don't have the hook:+signs8-1 :+signs8-1

thanks Glaken.....

really have 2 big plays left...hope you got on the nashville under late.

also.if you are a middlin man,heat o,lakers u,sac o,twolvies o.......games should move 2 pts at least.

someone told me you started posting Tennis bets?is this true?

I heard you were the man to go see when one needed a winner:+wink-2+

yes sir, i got the +170. I needed it bad after today. I hit two NBA games big last night and lost it all back in ncaa today. I missed your late plays. I def. check your plays out for tomorrow.