Malcolm Jenkins

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
jenkkins can’t cover or tackle,..
But the horseshit that flows from his mouth sure gets his ‘snowflake cunt’ buddies fired up...

time to cut his racist ass.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If Jenkins were on TB, would he criticize Brady for having a differing POV? I say yes.

(no idea what Brady's POV is, its hypothetical)

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If Jenkins were on TB, would he criticize Brady for having a differing POV? I say yes.

(no idea what Brady's POV is, its hypothetical)
If Brady made such a tone deaf statement at the same time Drew did, I believe he would, even though he had no history with Brady and TB, like he did with Drew and the Saints. Jenkins is one of the most highly respected players in the NFL by his peers. His words resonate.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
Fuck this asshole saying the 4th is nothing but white supremacist celebrating. Hope he eats shit the rest of his pathetic existence.

As an Eagles fan, it was a relief to see that sideshow leave town.

Call me old school but I don't want my players running their mouths about politics all the damn time when the goal is to win football games, nothing else. He's really not a very good player anymore so he's really nothing but a distraction in the locker room at this point.

You can have him back New Orleans, he sucks! He has done a lot for the community, have to give him credit for that but imo if you wanna talk more about politics than football then you should retire from football and start a career in politics.

Good riddance!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If Brady made such a tone deaf statement at the same time Drew did, I believe he would, even though he had no history with Brady and TB, like he did with Drew and the Saints. Jenkins is one of the most highly respected players in the NFL by his peers. His words resonate.
His silence about Desean Jackson also resonates, since he wants to be the mouthpiece for black issues.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
His silence about Desean Jackson also resonates, since he wants to be the mouthpiece for black issues.
Why would he speak up about that? He's not Jewish, He's not on the Eagles. Deshaun got the appropriate blowback from the appropriate people, and he smartly apologized big time, He has said the right things, and like Drew, will hopefully be a better, more aware person, after stupidly putting his foot in his mouth.

Valuist

EOG Master
As an Eagles fan, it was a relief to see that sideshow leave town.

Call me old school but I don't want my players running their mouths about politics all the damn time when the goal is to win football games, nothing else. He's really not a very good player anymore so he's really nothing but a distraction in the locker room at this point.

You can have him back New Orleans, he sucks! He has done a lot for the community, have to give him credit for that but imo if you wanna talk more about politics than football then you should retire from football and start a career in politics.

Good riddance!

I agree 100%.

Malcolm, STFU and (try to) cover!

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Where’s Malcolm Jenkins? Haven’t heard from him regarding Desean Jackson’s quoting of Hitler. Oh that’s right, we won’t hear from him, my bad.

Jackson is not as big of a platform as Drew Brees. Was more important for jenkins to attack Brees, because that gave him an audience for his horseshit.

Eagles need to cut jackson. Or the league needs to step in,...and remove his racist ass.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Why would he speak up about that? He's not Jewish, He's not on the Eagles. Deshaun got the appropriate blowback from the appropriate people, and he smartly apologized big time, He has said the right things, and like Drew, will hopefully be a better, more aware person, after stupidly putting his foot in his mouth.

Why would he speak up on that? Because the media loves people like Jenkins, who wants their voice heard. They were also teammates last season. Stephen Jackson had no problem speaking out on the topic.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Why would he speak up on that? Because the media loves people like Jenkins, who wants their voice heard. They were also teammates last season. Stephen Jackson had no problem speaking out on the topic.
Stephen Jackson is a fool. Malcolm Jenkins ain't.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Mitchell Schwartz responds to anti-Semitic sentiment sparked by DeSean Jackson
Posted by Curtis Crabtree on July 8, 2020, 11:50 PM EDT

Getty Images
In response to Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson‘s anti-Semitic instagram posting from Monday, Kansas City Chiefs right tackle Mitchell Schwartz posted a message to his Twitter account on Wednesday night.
Schwartz’s message with a simple caption of “Some thoughts…” gave his viewpoint on the posting Jackson made and his hopes that it could potentially help unite stances against oppression faced by both the Black and Jewish communities.
As a Jewish American in the NFL, I stand with my brothers of all races and creeds against any form of discrimination and hate,” Schwartz wrote.
“One of the things that makes our game so great is the diverse background of the guys in the locker room, not just from a racial standpoint but a religious one as well. Although in my personal experience my teammates have always been supportive and interested in my faith, Anti-Semitism is on the rise in this country. Tragedy after tragedy, the number of hate crimes against Jews has reached record levels in the past few years.
“My hope is we can use this moment to shed light on and bring awareness to the hate and oppression the Jewish Community still faces while standing strong with the Black Lives Matter movement. We can only have change if we denounce racism and bias in all its forms. Our platforms as athletes are a powerful tool, and with them comes immense responsibility. We can all do better.”
Jackson’s apologized for his post that referenced a quote falsely attributed to Adolf Hitler claiming “the Jews will blackmail America. [They] will extort America, their plan for world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they were.”
Jackson has vowed to show his apology will go beyond the words used and called the posting “insensitive and ill-informed.”

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I don't pay any mind to white folk talking shit about what matters to a black man. I don't know any white folk who grand daddy hung from a tree or wasn't allowed on a bus.

I surely ain't gonna pay any mind to a black man talking shit about Jewish folk values, mores and faith. I don't know any black folk who parents got mistaken for fire wood.

Folk just stick to what they know from the life they lived and talk bout what they experienced, this shit would be gone.

Everyone a fukkin expert, know what another man feel, why they do how they do. TV and media educated, twitter and facebook fed.......go fukk yourselves you ain't live one minute of the shit you spew.

Never catch Sinker tellin what life matter, playing left, right, left.

There are three identities in life

Smart
Stooopid
STFU till I figure it out.

i ain't stuck in the middle with you

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Guy in the video looked black you fucking moron.

just asking fella.

yes or no prolly better than shit yourself

see it wasn't the color of your skin or where you grew up that mattered to me

i wanna see your posture.

old neighborhood trick.

enjoy your day.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
just asking fella.

yes or no prolly better than shit yourself

see it wasn't the color of your skin or where you grew up that mattered to me

i wanna see your posture.

old neighborhood trick.

enjoy your day.
What can I say dumb people bring out the worst in me. You have a good day as well.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
the guy that can't anwer those questions is usually the most bigoty dumb fukk in the conversation.

way to hang fella.