Mamon vs. Mikey at BFC round 2

Re: Mamon vs. Mikey at BFC round 2

wow

this fukking thread got off topic in a hurry wtf........

kidslick,

I am tired of keeping what I know about playersadvocate from posters....

So rather than start a new thread, I figured the next time he appeared, I would confront him and see how he handled it...

As anyone can observe, it appears OMAR is anything but an advocate for a player, unless the player is him...

Beware of his con games..

ballwonder

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1704037 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">11-12-08, 01:43 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #3 <INPUT id=plist_1704037 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[1704037] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>playersadvocate<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1704037", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1704037 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: 12 arrested in $30M sports betting operation
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Who the hell still writes a real business in NY. What moron's.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

playersadvocate

EOG Senior Member

<table class="tborder" id="post1418650" align="center" border="0" width="100%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 08-14-08, 11:18 PM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #11 <input id="plist_1418650" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" value="0" name="plist[1418650]" inlinemodid="inlineMod" type="checkbox"> </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">playersadvocate<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1418650", true); </script>
EOG Enthusiast

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1418650" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: LinesMover is Calling Out G&J Update
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">It's hard to trust a line service(DB) owned by books who can manipulate lines at there convenience. It was going on before books owned it and it's still going on. So why pay the ransom when you can get the info at 1/4 the price. I've tested them all side by side and know the others are on par. Is it the customers problem how other services get the info? Everything in this industry is all about EGO.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thanks. That was a very informative post. Unlike the ones 99% going on in this forum.

You are showing your ignorance towards this industry.

Waiting for your next brilliant copy and paste:pop:

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Shrink has issues who call his shit out. I do not want to ruin guys threads. That is the idiot owner and his following orders mods. What a bunch of 5 year old children. :LMAO

What was the purpose of you even commenting in the thread? Why even stir up shit?

It takes no balls at all to bash an individual who is in the spot light, when the basher remains anonymous. Coward.

ballwonder

EOG Master

You are easier to wind up than this guy below. As George Bush would say "mission accomplished".

playersadvocate

EOG Senior Member

kidslick,

I am tired of keeping what I know about playersadvocate from posters....

So rather than start a new thread, I figured the next time he appeared, I would confront him and see how he handled it...

As anyone can observe, it appears OMAR is anything but an advocate for a player, unless the player is him...

Beware of his con games..

Good thing I do not want anything from any players. You steer them to the wolves time and again. If you pull up my posts I teach. I can guarantee you others with any knowledge of this business agree. You can call me Omar,frank,stan or you mother, but that wont stop me from helping others learn how this business works.

Enjoy:cheersoij213490

OMAR is trying to use an offensive attack on me rather than address the SERIOUS issues about him....

Pathetic...

playersadvocate

EOG Senior Member

What was the purpose of you even commenting in the thread? Why even stir up shit?

It takes no balls at all to bash an individual who is in the spot light, when the basher remains anonymous. Coward.

hey OSU...when ur in CR i will meet up with u for a drink. I will bring some guys who will back everything I say up. Then u can call me a coward. The only coward in here is Shrink and his mods. I get under his skin because he has no idea who I am or how I know so much about his shit.

If he just shut up I would post knowledgable thinks often that would help out his posters more than anyone. He would rather act like an infant

so I say oij213490

hey OSU...when ur in CR i will meet up with u for a drink. I will bring some guys who will back everything I say up. Then u can call me a coward. The only coward in here is Shrink and his mods. I get under his skin because he has no idea who I am or how I know so much about his shit.

If he just shut up I would post knowledgable thinks often that would help out his posters more than anyone. He would rather act like an infant

so I say oij213490

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

playersadvocate

EOG Senior Member

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

the only thing funny is that is the 100% truth. And so it goes. The guys that post in there that are involved in the business know this.

I have to go pick up my kids so I cant argue here with the children anymore.

We can continue on another day

:houra

... 1-The guys that post in there that are involved in the business know this.

...2-If he just shut up I would post knowledgable thinks often that would help out his posters more than anyone.

:houra

Omar,

I suggest that you consider taking some ENGLISH courses with the money you stole from innocent posters...:finger004

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

so I say oij213490

What shit? If you have something to say, just say it. Obviously Ken had something to say and he said it.

Good thing I do not want anything from any players. You steer them to the wolves time and again. If you pull up my posts I teach. I can guarantee you others with any knowledge of this business agree. You can call me Omar,frank,stan or you mother, but that wont stop me from helping others learn how this business works.

Enjoy:cheersoij213490

In my opinion people steer themselves to the wolves. If you gamble, you lose. Not many on this planet that dont know that. Kenny provides a site for people to communicate with each other (EOG). He, just like every other company in this world, needs a revenue stream to be a successful business. His revenue stream is advertisers which are sports books. Pretty simple.

I havent ever seen, in my time here at EOG, Ken ever recommend a no pay or stiff book.

My .02

Mammon

EOG Master

Parlay Police?/

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=left border=0><TBODY><TR class=wagerhistpendingentry><TD>4 Tm Parlay </TD><TD>604</TD><TD>DET Shock </TD><TD>-225</TD><TD></TD><TD>$6,000.00 </TD><TD>$36,087.13 </TD><TD>967712</TD><TD>08/04/09 02:07P</TD></TR><TR class=wagerhistpendingentry><TD> </TD><TD>951</TD><TD>FLA Marlins </TD><TD>-170</TD><TD>Action</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=wagerhistpendingentry><TD> </TD><TD>956</TD><TD>PHI Phillies </TD><TD>-138</TD><TD>Action</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=wagerhistpendingentry><TD> </TD><TD>973</TD><TD>BOS Red Sox </TD><TD>+112</TD><TD>Action</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=wagerhistpendingentryalt><TD>2 Tm Parlay </TD><TD>951</TD><TD>FLA Marlins </TD><TD>-177</TD><TD>Action</TD><TD>$4,500.00 </TD><TD>$8,519.94 </TD><TD>967759</TD><TD>08/04/09 03:12P</TD></TR><TR class=wagerhistpendingentryalt><TD> </TD><TD>954</TD><TD>PIT(Z DUKE -L/Y PETIT -R) </TD><TD>un8?-115</TD><TD>Listed</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mammon

EOG Master

I thought Mikey got it fixed, at least its fairly close unlike last time.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Parlay Police?/

<table width="100%" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td>4 Tm Parlay </td><td>604</td><td>DET Shock </td><td>-225</td><td></td><td>$6,000.00 </td><td>$36,087.13 </td><td>967712</td><td>08/04/09 02:07P</td></tr><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td> </td><td>951</td><td>FLA Marlins </td><td>-170</td><td>Action</td><td> </td><td> </td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td> </td><td>956</td><td>PHI Phillies </td><td>-138</td><td>Action</td><td> </td><td> </td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td> </td><td>973</td><td>BOS Red Sox </td><td>+112</td><td>Action</td><td> </td><td> </td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr class="wagerhistpendingentryalt"><td>2 Tm Parlay </td><td>951</td><td>FLA Marlins </td><td>-177</td><td>Action</td><td>$4,500.00 </td><td>$8,519.94 </td><td>967759</td><td>08/04/09 03:12P</td></tr><tr class="wagerhistpendingentryalt"><td> </td><td>954</td><td>PIT(Z DUKE -L/Y PETIT -R) </td><td>un8?-115</td><td>Listed</td><td> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Parlay #1 = 44326.96

Parlay #2 = 8666.18

Mammon

EOG Master

I retract my "at least it's fairly close"

I even had to call again to get dime lines, wtf

Mammon

EOG Master

He has emailed me like ten times to come back and get the royal treatment. 20k more and not great so far in round 2..

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

He has emailed me like ten times to come back and get the royal treatment. 20k more and not great so far in round 2..

One thing you know from experience Moman is that he will make it right.

No worries. 12io4j2w90

Mammon

EOG Master

I know he will but why should I be hassled with parlay payouts still. I broke this story 2 weeks ago.

NBA MOOSE

EOG Enthusiast

I know he will but why should I be hassled with parlay payouts still. I broke this story 2 weeks ago.

hang in there man....i would rather have mikes ear than Tony's or hell just about any of the big shops this side of JAM.

Mammon

EOG Master

Wager details for ticket number 26512680-1:

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Parlay (7 team)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>$1,000.00 / $82,927.27 (USD) Accepted 8/4/2009 8:03 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>WNBA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Phoenix Mercury 8/4/2009 10:05 PM - (EST)
+155</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Total</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>WNBA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Phoenix Mercury/Seattle Storm 8/4/2009 10:05 PM - (EST)
Over 172 -110</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #3</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Atlanta Braves 8/4/2009 10:05 PM - (EST)
-148</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>J Vazquez -R - Must Pitch T Stauffer -R - Must Pitch</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Los Angeles Dodgers 8/4/2009 10:10 PM - (EST)
-124</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>Y Gallardo -R - Must Pitch H Kuroda -R - Must Pitch</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #5</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Los Angeles Angels 8/4/2009 8:10 PM - (EST)
-147</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>J Lackey -R - Must Pitch J Contreras -R - Must Pitch</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #6</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Total</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Los Angeles Angels/Chicago White Sox 8/4/2009 8:10 PM - (EST)
Under 9? -115</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>J Lackey -R - Must Pitch J Contreras -R - Must Pitch</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #7</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Texas Rangers 8/4/2009 10:05 PM - (EST)
-123</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>D Holland -L - Must Pitch G Gonzalez -L - Must Pitch</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WS Processing, Ltd.
A member of the Olympic Sports Entertainment Group
? 1995-2006

Mammon

EOG Master

Mike, there is no need to email me.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

No biggie, I lost. Get it right for the players please, but I will never play will you again as you must understand.

Most of it is what I consider luck and I got bad luck with you. I don't need to start my attack with calling for dimelines everyday. I understand that you don't usually offer them so its hard. I do appreciate your efforts to accommadate what I wanted. Lets just call it an experience and move on.

Mammon

EOG Master

Wager details for ticket number 26515510-1:

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Parlay (2 team)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>$2,000.00 / $5,200.00 (USD) Accepted 8/4/2009 11:04 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>WNBA Basketball / 2nd Half </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Phoenix Mercury 8/4/2009 10:05:01 PM - (EST)
+3? -110</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Total</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>WNBA Basketball / 2nd Half </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
Over 88 -110</TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WS Processing, Ltd.
? 1995-2006

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl." : "http://www.");document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));</SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-6291037-1");pageTracker._trackPageview();</SCRIPT>

Mammon

EOG Master

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="Alt "><TD class=NoWrap>34710094-1</TD><TD>8/4/09 11:07pm</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$1,000.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$909.09</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>8/4/09 10:05pm WNBA Basketball 605 Phoenix Mercury 2nd Half +3? -110 <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Seattle Storm </TD></TR><TR class=GridSeparator><TD colSpan=7></TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD class=NoWrap>34710086-1</TD><TD>8/4/09 11:07pm</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$500.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$795.45</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>2 Team Parlay</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>8/4/09 10:05pm WNBA Basketball 605 Phoenix Mercury 2nd Half +3? -110 <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Seattle Storm </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>8/4/09 11:15pm WTA Tennis 246 Vera Zvonareva -280 <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Shuai Peng </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mammon

EOG Master

Wager details for ticket number 26515510-1:

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Parlay (2 team)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>$2,000.00 / $5,200.00 (USD) Accepted 8/4/2009 11:04 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>WNBA Basketball / 2nd Half </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Phoenix Mercury 8/4/2009 10:05:01 PM - (EST)
+3? -110</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Total</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>WNBA Basketball / 2nd Half </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
Over 88 -110</TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WS Processing, Ltd.
? 1995-2006

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl." : "http://www.");document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));</SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-6291037-1");pageTracker._trackPageview();</SCRIPT>