MARCH MADNESS.............................................

joelatti

Re: MARCH MADNESS.............................................

Chuck that post was not smart the gambling gods are always watching....LOL....at least Tenn will get there and hopefully Tex CC...THEN you are fade material LOLLOLOLOLOLOL:cocktail

SORRY JOE............

STILL 4-1 TODAY AFTER LIGHTS OUT YESTERDAY:cocktail .........

I KNOW THE GAMBLING GOD IS ALWAYS WATCHING...... I SEE HIM....:LMAO

SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL ME AT THE HALF OF THE NEXT SET OF GAMES..

:cocktail I AM GOING OUT TO HAVE COCKTAILS:cocktail
AND
BLOW JOB

NOT IN THAT ORDER
:houra​

joelatti

No problem Chuck...We WILL get that one back...as always your selections are appreciated:cocktail

MY OLE HILLBILLY BUDDY ... THE MANAGER HAD THE UNDER TENN/LB ST...

UNDER...... WTF

no play OREGON

JOE... CAN YOU CALL ME AT THE HALF AND POST TONIGHTS GAMES???

NEED A DRINK:cocktail

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Hey Guys,

Just got off the phone with Mr. Luck he said to play 5 units

On Illinoi$ +3.5 or 4 in the 2nd half

:cocktail

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Chuck Luck just added Purdue +2 or 2.5 for 5 units in the 2nd half

joelatti

Looks like we are gonna split these 2 games...lose juice

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Yup I mushed it. Chucky only kidding don't have a cow. I may be out later getting my drink on.Hey Joe can you call Chuck on his cell to get the picks and post them please? If not I will try to post if I am around. Good Luck All

joelatti

I will try, but I am going out for drinks for a bit...I get internet onmy phone so i will try

NOVA -1 2nd H........lets go!!!!!!!!!!! reynolds sat some minutes in the first half after picking up 2 fouls at the 14 minute mark. he still went off for 14 or so points. im a nova sophomore, unfortunately not at this game, and know this team well.

lets get it done!! :dancefool

just got in from dinner..

I HAD :

JACKSON STATE ... 2 UNITS ... LOSER

AND

USC...... 5 UNITS... STILL OUT... PRAY...:smokesmal

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

You are the man. I am not playing games until the half from now on. You $aved my life again. The manager buried me and you dug me out.

Chuck Luck for Prez!

:party

YOU ARE A TRIP.:+clueless

AND....... PLEASE STOP CALLING A GAME A LOSER WITH 10 MINUTES TO GO.. I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL WIN MORE MONEY IF YOU BELIEVE EVERY GAME CAN AND WILL COME BACK. IT AINT OVER TILL.......... IT'S OVER BABY.

WILL BE AT THE LOCAL 'DAN MCGUINNESS' FOR LUNCH :cheers <!--<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" width="320" height="256" id="login_player" align="middle">

<embed src="/flash/login_player.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#2d2d2d" width="320" height="256" name="login_player" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></object>--></P>

PLAYING THESE GAMES TODAY FOR 1 UNIT EACH ONLY.......

XAVIER +7.5
VANDY +2.5
TEXAS AM -3
VCU +7

SOMEONE PLEASE CALL ME AT THE HALFS TO GET THEM POSTED HERE..:cocktail

footdoc...........

the manager has had a good year, i guess, tooooo many games for me though.

I HAVE TOLD HIM MANY TIMES THAT IF HE WOULD JUST PICK ONE GAME A DAY HE WOULD BE A WELL KNOWN CAPPER. HE REALLY IS A GOOD CAPPER. FROM WHAT I HEAR HE RUNS PEOPLE OFF BECAUSE HE CALLS THEM A WEEK INTO THIER MONTH WANTING MORE MONEY. :+clueless

joelatti

I knew you were gonna play it...was already on it let's cash

:+clueless JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS... PURDUE WAS ALSO A PLAY AND IT LOST... AFTER GOING ON AN UNREAL RUN IT HAS TURNED A LITTLE. STILL WINNING BUT BARELY.

LAST YEAR IN THE NBA PLAYOFFS I WENT 11-0 THEN 6-4. TO FINISH 17-4.

NEED TO LOOK BACK AT THAT AND LAST NIGHT/THIS AFTERNOON AND SEE IF THERE IS ANY TREND TO IT.

LOVE THIS WORK. THAT IS WHY I DID THE TOUT THING BACK IN 1982. THEY ALWAYS SAY "DO WHAT YOU LOVE"... WELL, I LOVE STUDYING THE NUMBERS, SPORTS, AND MAKING MONEY.

UNLV WAS A PLAY ALSO. :+clueless

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="95%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=report-title>
Parlay/Teaser Wager Report: Today </TD><TD class=headline vAlign=bottom align=right>Generated: Sun Mar 18, 16:41 EDT 2007 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=report-table colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3><HR width="100%" color=#999999 SIZE=1><TR class=report-table-row><TD><TD><TD><TR class=report-table-row><TD><TD><TD><TR class=report-table-row><TD><TD><TD><TR><TD colSpan=3><TR class=report-table-row><TD>03/18/2007 00:11:39 <TD>6 Play Parlay: Wagered $50.00 to win $3862.01 <TD>Unsettled <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 15 3/18 <TD>TENNESSEE VS VIRGINIA (NCAA TOURNAMENT) <TD>TENNESSEE (-145) (W) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 19 3/18 <TD>UNLV VS WISCONSIN (NCAA TOURNAMENT) <TD>UNLV (+200) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 21 3/18 <TD>KENTUCKY VS KANSAS (NCAA TOURNAMENT) <TD>KENTUCKY (+325) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 23 3/18 <TD>NEVADA VS MEMPHIS (NCAA TOURNAMENT) <TD>MEMPHIS (-230) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 25 3/18 <TD>PURDUE VS FLORIDA (NCAA TOURNAMENT) <TD>FLORIDA (-800) (W) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 29 3/18 <TD>USC VS TEXAS (NCAA TOURNAMENT) <TD>USC (+125) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>