Marvelous stuff!!! Max Keiser slams bill o'reilly, rush limbaugh, glenn beck on PressTV

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Marvelous stuff!!! Max Keiser slams bill o'reilly, rush limbaugh, glenn beck on PressTV

I watched this interview, and I agree with everything he says, except I dont get the Fox comment, especially regarding Glenn

Very BIZARRE as Glenn is THE ONLY One reporting on this heist the government is doing to the US Taxpayers.

I mean geez thats practically every show! I certainly have enough posts to prove it

Has this guy ever watched Kieth OLBERDOPE??12io4j2w90WTF?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Marvelous stuff!!! Max Keiser slams bill o'reilly, rush limbaugh, glenn beck on PressTV

Beck goes too far over the top ....

His crying act even has Scarborough embarrassed and if he toned down his attacks on Americans who have never done anything to this country I might have some respect

Olbermann, Miller, Maddow and Eddie Schultz stick to Politics and don't drop to the Evil
Level like Beck and Limbaugh do on a regular basis

Then again .... since the Right controls the airwaves in this country they can attack and say whatever they want with no fear of fallback

Unless KO and Maddow who have been told to Muzzle it from GE

Beck is popular with the same crowd who supported Bush ...it starts and ends there and he has no effect on the outcome of National Elections whatsoever as the country showed in 08 they are tired of the Personal smear attacks that Limbaugh and Beck specialize

He claims to love this country ... he claims to be Reborn

He is a liar on both counts as actions speak a lot louder than words

If he was funny and smart like Stewart folks would accept his act a tad bit better ... he is downright non human in his attacks on victims and totally uncalled for unless you are employed by FOX NEWSLESS and told to attack with lies by Ailes on a daily basis

Beck needs to stick to the facts ... his attack on Barney Franks was disgusting as his chickenshit act would never do that regarding famous GOP homosexuals like Mary Cheney, Larry Craig, Mark Foley or Ted Haggard