Master List of cheap whore houses in CR

Personally I'm happily married and don't partake but plenty of people I know do. Since Ticas are notoriously jealous and will literally cut your balls off if they find out you had sex with a girl before you even met we will just go with "I have a friend that told me about these places".

Vips Uno - Wear a full body condom if you are going to walk into this bitch. And be drunk before you sit down as you cant un-see their faces once you've seen them. If you want a hot one be prepared to wait in line but fret not as Ticos are quick on the draw so you shouldn't have to wait too long. Vips#1 is a great place to go if you like bruised and battered vajayjay.

travisdog

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Master List of cheap whore houses in CR

One of the funniest things I've read in quite awhile.

any others on the Master List?

what no review? How much for a BJ without a condom judge?

smartymarty

EOG Veteran

my friend goes to one near tin ho. price 20,000 colones = $40.
most girls are gorditas- fat- he found a nice one, but, if he
isn't first he passes.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i really need to visit CR sometime

a guy like me would feel like a king or a week from all the stories i have heard about the place on these forums

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

i really need to visit CR sometime

a guy like me would feel like a king or a week from all the stories i have heard about the place on these forums
BD its great..........im warren beatty in costa rica and im ned beatty in the states

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

^^^^^ lil bit dangerous these days....but Zapote is another gig!! :houra

Good god those places look like prisons..

go to Aruba and then shoot over to st. Nicks on the other side of the island..you can thank me later.

At least the government regulates it. Fck u guys playing with fire going into those shit holes.

Although my belief is coast rica is all a shit hole..so I'm no judge

Ezio Auditore

EOG Member

cant count the number of times I have been kicked out of that place

me too, apparently they don't like it when you go outside to buy a little blow and try to come back in to continue the party.