May jobs report adds 2.5 million

I agree 100%. Gold and silver will be golden.

I think the gold and silver markets used to be a true inverse economic investment

I believe both have become value manipulated by the state to where it's now become hard to separate from all of the other economic markets

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see the comeback in Michigan and don’t like what I see. What will happen with small business here is they will hang on until the end of the year. If there is a second wave, they will throw in the towel. No way these bars and restaurants can make it on 50% occupancy. I think it’s 2 months before it’s lifted also, basically the summer.
At least here in mn 50% capacity means fire code numbers, not tables/seating capacity, a rest with every chair filled could still be way under fire code. I've looked at the little sign in bars and restaurants - a modest place might have a fire code capacity of 300 people, which they never come close to.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Question for you fair warning? I see that barber won in the MI supreme court, does that apply to all barbers or just him?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I see the BLS screwed up the wording in their survey and they state that the actual Unemployment rate is 16.3%

Combined with an abysmal participation rate we get a record market.

If you need any further proof that the FED now exists for the purposes of propping up the markets, not for seeing to full employment and 2% inflation, you have no understanding of the transfer of wealth at all.

Funny tho, record unemployment producing record markets but it is the Democratic governors fault that unemployment is so bad.

I guess they are responsible for the record markets as well.

Fukkin country made of lies, thievery blame, ponzi schemes and stupidity.

15000 ultra rich enjoying the show.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I see the comeback in Michigan and don’t like what I see. What will happen with small business here is they will hang on until the end of the year. If there is a second wave, they will throw in the towel. No way these bars and restaurants can make it on 50% occupancy. I think it’s 2 months before it’s lifted also, basically the summer.

small business does not have an index to quote as if it were a barometer of successful leadership.

You can't stick your dikk in your mouth and huff on national TV over small business success.

Therefore who gives a fawk.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Funny thread here

Monkey being provided a free education but his fragile ego probably unable to read most of the responses

Yeah. Some dipshit talking about "entry lecel 401k's" is giving a guy who worked on the floor of the CBOE an education about stock markets.

LMAO.

You people are fucking retarded in every single way.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I agree 100%. Gold and silver will be golden.

Ask billy six months ago and he was past posting a CHF forex trade, bragging about it the 2% win when the market tanked three months ago, and nowhere to be found when the dollar started rising a week later.

Now he's past posting gold. LOL.

Commodities rarely outpace inflation long term. And when you have 0% interest rates with a bunch of stimulus, and a market bottom, there's nowhere for investor money to go but the stock market.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Get used to overvalued stock markets. They aren't going anywhere soon. I was telling people on TGF to start buying at DJIA 21k after the market sunk while people like billy were laughing at me for it.

Gold and silver are places where people go when there is fear. When the fear is gone, which continues to happen by the day, the market is a far better place to be invested.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wish people would wake up and realize what has happened the last few months is a complete economic heist of wealth redistribution to further the agenda of a "have and have nots" societal regimen.

Perpetuated by overreaching liberal lockdowns.

Thank people like you and the people you continuously support for enabling that.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. Some dipshit talking about "entry lecel 401k's" is giving a guy who worked on the floor of the CBOE an education about stock markets.

LMAO.

You people are fucking retarded in every single way.

Anyone can push a broom at 5 pm.

You know less than jakk shit unless you are quoting a textbook.

Reality ain't your gig son. It scares a lot of little guys, you ain't alone.

And it pisses you right the fukk off too.

loooolzuulbye

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Ask billy six months ago and he was past posting a CHF forex trade, bragging about it the 2% win when the market tanked three months ago, and nowhere to be found when the dollar started rising a week later.

Commodities rarely outpace inflation long term. And when you have 0% interest rates with a bunch of stimulus, and a market bottom, there's nowhere for investor money to go but the stock market.

lol you better go back and read that thread.

Billy got out with perfect timing.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Get used to overvalued stock markets. They aren't going anywhere soon. I was telling people on TGF to start buying at DJIA 21k after the market sunk while people like billy were laughing at me for it.

Gold and silver are places where people go when there is fear. When the fear is gone, which continues to happen by the day, the market is a far better place to be invested.

you gonna talk yourself rich yet kid.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

starting Monday

1000000 on NASDAQ 9814.08

or

1000000 on Au 1685.53

see me in a year.

until then

go fukk yer dog or what ever else you think you good at.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Anyone can push a broom at 5 pm.

You know less than jakk shit unless you are quoting a textbook.

Reality ain't your gig son. It scares a lot of little guys, you ain't alone.

And it pisses you right the fukk off too.

loooolzuulbye

Yeah. Building/coding quant trading models is pushing a broom.

I'm not you, idiot. I don't lie about myself.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
lol you better go back and read that thread.

Billy got out with perfect timing.

You're lying once again. You said you had nothing in the market 6 months before that. And were busy past posting your CHF forex loser.

And even if that blatant lie you just told was ever close to reality, you would have gotten absolutely none of the upside on the rebound which would make it entirely pointless to begin with.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Billy destroying the little Idiot in economics again. Was a constant across the street for months, but Billy not much into here. But when he chooses to, it's still entertaining.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Billy destroying the little Idiot in economics again. Was a constant across the street for months, but Billy not much into here. But when he chooses to, it's still entertaining.

If you actually think a guy who talks about "entry level 401k's" and states that the Fed buying corporate bonds are "free" loans is destroying anyone in a conversation about finance, you are dumber than dirt.

But we all already know that. Agenda and posturing over facts for you retards.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Careful fella the little guy gonna tell everyone he worked at the CBOE for the 32nd time this year.

Seems important.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You're lying once again. You said you had nothing in the market 6 months before that. And were busy past posting your CHF forex loser.

And even if that blatant lie you just told was ever close to reality, you would have gotten absolutely none of the upside on the rebound which would make it entirely pointless to begin with.

go read thread.

its that easy kid

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Nobody talking about how the Trump administration is manipulating the unemployment numbers. Not shocking. Especially considering how Trump always accused Obama's unemployment numbers as fake. Its called projection. Now its being reported a mistake was made and real unemployment isn't as low as reported. This administration is disgusting.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
go read thread.

its that easy kid

Yeah. Let's do that..

Posted by billy/kovacsbar

August 12, 2019

The only thing Trump has fooled the masses on is the economy. A recession rids us of the idiot. He's throwing everything he can find at it trying to save his job. Personally I have bet against the US dollar. If Trump doesn't let it find it's proper worth he's all done. He's getting killed on this trade war and the Dems are gonna attack him hard on it. I don't think he'll get it to fair value but I see maybe 92-93 cents. I bought CHF back late April-early March fairly high for me.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/i...-and-other-current-news/page-456#entry1526756

March 2, 2020

Called the market crash a year ago but now claims he stayed in the market...

The craziest person on this board, pretty much called this shit a year ago and stated just yesterday that Beantown Jim would have just as good a shot as fixing this fukk ups mess as Bernie or the fukk up.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/57878-stock-market/page-15#entry1663332

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Monkey is a scumbag. A right wing political hack. Spin, spin, spin scumbag.

The corrupt European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK is brilliant. I'm voting for Trump.

How many Presidents do you know that can inspect bunker, while dominating Americans on the city streets. Im voting for Trump.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
March 30, 2020

Posted by me...

I'm selling puts. Not buying them right now.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/57878-stock-market/?p=1690958

How far do you think this market is going down? All of the news is already out and most hedge funds and pension funds are rebalancing already.

I'll gladly scoop up massive premiums all day long. The market is consolidating right now.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/57878-stock-market/?p=1690966

The market is not gonna drop another 30%. Long term investors should have already been buying.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/57878-stock-market/?p=1691783

March 26, 2020

VIX closed at 63.95 that day. Now at 24.52.

I don't like that trade at all. The shocks are mostly gone. Unemployment not really as bad as some had anticipated. There's data that suggests the virus isn't nearly as deadly as first feared. One model had the UK with 500k deaths and the U.S. with 2.2 million. That's now been revised to just 20k deaths for the UK. We're going to learn more about asymptomatic infections as antibody tests are released shortly. The administration is working on collecting and analyzing granular data to try to open up commerce where infection rates remain lower and try to actively track it. The stimulus bills have passed. A lot of the uncertainty is going away and that's what causes market shakeups more than anything. Quadruple digit moves in the DJIA and S&P should start to subside as more information and certainty comes in.

There may still be some aftershocks but the VIX is still extremely pricey. I'd be a seller of the VIX well before a buyer right now.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/57878-stock-market/page-81#entry1686987

February 4, 2020

Bought puts in Tesla which netted a 50/1 return, selling them when I started writing puts at the end of March.

If it opens above $900 tomorrow, I'm buying some long term puts.

The billy/kovacsbar sarcastic response...

thanks dunkee you shur are smart.

go all in guy

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/50856-any-tesla-owners-here/?p=1643129

billysink

EOG Dedicated
if anyone read that mess the young fella made lemme know what it says.

Somebody better read it, he put some effort into that.

I crushed 750 pounds of rock got 4.78 g of gold and a bit of platinum while some pissy kid can't reach my belt buckle wrote a book about me.

Who the fukkin clown?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Of course you did. Now he's running a gold mine. LMAO.

It just gets better by the day.

gold mine?

hand panning, grab a few pails of rocks off a creek bed, chisel out a bit of bedrock.

Invested a whole 3600 bucks.

I figured if I live in Goldstream, BC, maybe I should go play in the creek.

34 g so far in 5 weeks, 3-4 hours a day, still learning.

big fukkin gold mine.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
not my fukkin problem guy. My FA do all that.

I have my accountant cut me a check for 8333.33 every month and look at my statement of balance at tax time.

He pay my bills count my scratch.

I play golf, lift, hike, kayak, chitty, the odd wager. Eat, wake up and take a nap.

Shit like dah.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/i...impeachment-and-other-current-news/?p=1511712

But this guy is panning for gold now like it's 1840. LMAO.

If anyone believes a word out of this idiot's mouth, they are some kind of gullible.

mr merlin

EOG Master
gold mine?

hand panning, grab a few pails of rocks off a creek bed, chisel out a bit of bedrock.

Invested a whole 3600 bucks.

I figured if I live in Goldstream, BC, maybe I should go play in the creek.

34 g so far in 5 weeks, 3-4 hours a day, still learning.

big fukkin gold mine.
a little over 1 OZ in 5 weeks huh, tough way to get rich huh?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
At least here in mn 50% capacity means fire code numbers, not tables/seating capacity, a rest with every chair filled could still be way under fire code. I've looked at the little sign in bars and restaurants - a modest place might have a fire code capacity of 300 people, which they never come close to.
The 50% part wouldn't be the worst thing if you could have the bar seating. Many older places have the bar take up the majority of the space, they are screwed. I was talking to the biggest bar/restaurant owner in the area today, he's not opening tomorrow. He had to lay off over 100 workers and many of them will go back to college the beginning of August. He has lines to get in every weekend during the summer, now you cut the seating in half.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The 50% part wouldn't be the worst thing if you could have the bar seating. Many older places have the bar take up the majority of the space, they are screwed. I was talking to the biggest bar/restaurant owner in the area today, he's not opening tomorrow. He had to lay off over 100 workers and many of them will go back to college the beginning of August. He has lines to get in every weekend during the summer, now you cut the seating in half.
Bar seating will supposedly open here, with each group 6 ft apart - so you can sit next to your own party, strangers are spaced a bit away.

Valuist

EOG Master
Nobody talking about how the Trump administration is manipulating the unemployment numbers. Not shocking. Especially considering how Trump always accused Obama's unemployment numbers as fake. Its called projection. Now its being reported a mistake was made and real unemployment isn't as low as reported. This administration is disgusting.

The numbers were almost certainly incorrect, but even the liberal Washington Post says its highly unlikely anyone from the Administration manipulated the data.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/06/05/may-2020-jobs-report-misclassification-error/

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The numbers were almost certainly incorrect, but even the liberal Washington Post says its highly unlikely anyone from the Administration manipulated the data.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/06/05/may-2020-jobs-report-misclassification-error/

The liberal Washington Post has been wrong before giving Trump and Bill Barr the benefit of the doubt. If you don't follow the directions of Hitler you get fired. Messages were sent out weeks ago to manipulate the numbers. I don't know the exact message but it went something like this. "White House saying they won't be releasing negative economic data". Now if that's not messaging and manipulating than I don't know what is.

Right wing idiots, no reason to pay attention to this corruption but I am.