May jobs report adds 2.5 million

billysink

EOG Dedicated
a little over 1 OZ in 5 weeks huh, tough way to get rich huh?

no i isn't at all.

After you learn the ins and outs it is just a matter of how much dirt you process.

Mine was all done by hand Add an electric dredge, shaker table, sluice box set up and you can easily do tsp 3 x as much.

I gained 2x efficiency by adding jet dry to my concentrates. 1/2 tsp./gal of water.

Crushing rock is gonna help as well, I am just about done testing.

How much did you make sitting on your ugly assface posting all day in a lonely man chitty forum?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I don't care if the books are being cooked, artificial stimulus, etc. The Idiot has the market back up to within about 5-10% of the highs. People who stayed in have made most of their money back, and now have a second shot to get out, before the next shitstorm, if they choose. Our 401K statements don't have an asterisk because of cooked numbers or stimulus. He deserves some credit for it, no matter how it's been achieved. At some point reality will hit the market again, but for now, good job idiot.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I walked 2 miles of creekbed with a metal detector today, saw some baby deer, 2 black bears, some otters and a huge ass rabbit.

No humans.

No crybabies pointing fingers, no cat food eating trolls, no little boys yelling "I worked at the CBOE", no body at all.

got two new dig sites and a few hundred pounds of ore to crush.

I don't care if I make a dime, it is that much fun.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I don't care if the books are being cooked, artificial stimulus, etc. The Idiot has the market back up to within about 5-10% of the highs. People who stayed in have made most of their money back, and now have a second shot to get out, before the next shitstorm, if they choose. Our 401K statements don't have an asterisk because of cooked numbers or stimulus. He deserves some credit for it, no matter how it's been achieved. At some point reality will hit the market again, but for now, good job idiot.

Transfer of wealth.

The average Joe investor won't make near what that tragedy will cost him.

That is all America's tax dollars hard at work for 5% of the population.

That mony ain't gonna wind up in anyone's hands but the intended.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Transfer of wealth.

This is exactly correct. Trump, the federal reserve and US treasury have used every tool in the box to reward the 5% richest and wall street investors at the expense of everyone else. Interest rates are zero. Can't invest there. 10 trillion has been added to the debt to keep stock market afloat. And the Federal Reserve has bought trillions of junk bonds of losing wall Street companies to make them winners. Jerome Powell isn't an economist, he's a wall street Attorney and lobbyist. This stuff is complicated but I think future cost will be severe. I failed to mention the part where Trump is manipulating the market. A felony.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Correct.

The average Joe's contributiion to the US debt load, the cost of lost services, cancelled or cut back to manage debt, increase in costs of medicare, education, transit, cost of personal expense incurred due to failing infrastructure, decreased employment benefits, pending inflation .....

hey Lookit me I made 10k in the stock prices with zero % interest money!!!!!

No ya fukkin didn't pal. You subsidized a circle jerk.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Transfer of wealth.

And who exactly created that transfer of wealth?

Couldn't be the blue state governors who shut down and suffocated small businesses in favor of the Amazon's, Costcos, Walmarts, etc. Could it?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Couldn't be the blue state governors who shut down and suffocated small businesses in favor of the Amazon's, Costcos, Walmarts, etc. Could it?

It started with Reagan and his Reaganomics. The lie of trickle down. Has lasted for way too long and has peaked under Trump's tax scam.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

it is a history of presidents & wall street working together sending jobs overseas since the 1950's

MarketWatch recently published a piece about the soaring U.S. CEO-to-worker pay ratio, which hit 278-to-1 in 2018 (up from just 58-to-1 in 1989 and 20-to-1 in 1965) -

Nice work if you can get it.
CEO pay has increased 1,008% between 1978 and 2018, while typical worker pay has edged up 12%.
That’s according to analysis from the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute, providing new data on the depth of income inequality.
In 2018, CEOs in the country’s top 350 businesses were paid $17.2 million on average. Employees working in those industries — ranging from retail to technology and manufacturing — typically earned $64,500, researchers said.

Overall, there’s a 278-to-1 pay ratio between workers and CEOs. In 1989, the compensation ratio was 58-to-1 and in 1965, it was 20-to-1.
Stock awards and cashed-in stock options averaged $7.5 million of CEO pay in 2017 and 2018, the study added.
Incorporating stock in pay arrangements is one way to incentivize CEO, and rising salaries illustrate the market for talent in the C-suite, some observers say.​

Valuist

EOG Master
It should be pointed out that for small businesses to have their PPP loans forgiven, they just have to hire workers back. If business doesn't come back, they can turn around in a couple months and just let those employees go again. So its likely quite a few people went back to work at places that don't really need them. And these businesses can turn around and let those employees go again a couple months down the road wthout any consequences.

the real transfer of wealth is turning Fed printed dollars (out of thin air), into real one , like buying up real estate

And then raising rent

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^^^^

Wealth redistribution has been in place for hundreds of years and globalists families of bankers have manufactured many crisis’ to put their plans into motion.

it is a history of presidents & wall street working together sending jobs overseas since the 1950's

MarketWatch recently published a piece about the soaring U.S. CEO-to-worker pay ratio, which hit 278-to-1 in 2018 (up from just 58-to-1 in 1989 and 20-to-1 in 1965) -

Nice work if you can get it.​
CEO pay has increased 1,008% between 1978 and 2018, while typical worker pay has edged up 12%.​
That’s according to analysis from the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute, providing new data on the depth of income inequality.​
In 2018, CEOs in the country’s top 350 businesses were paid $17.2 million on average. Employees working in those industries — ranging from retail to technology and manufacturing — typically earned $64,500, researchers said.​
Overall, there’s a 278-to-1 pay ratio between workers and CEOs. In 1989, the compensation ratio was 58-to-1 and in 1965, it was 20-to-1.​
Stock awards and cashed-in stock options averaged $7.5 million of CEO pay in 2017 and 2018, the study added.​
Incorporating stock in pay arrangements is one way to incentivize CEO, and rising salaries illustrate the market for talent in the C-suite, some observers say.​

DING DING DING

The systemic deconstruction of the middle class. Your figures show what a fallacy “trickle down economics” really is.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It should be pointed out that for small businesses to have their PPP loans forgiven, they just have to hire workers back. If business doesn't come back, they can turn around in a couple months and just let those employees go again. So its likely quite a few people went back to work at places that don't really need them. And these businesses can turn around and let those employees go again a couple months down the road wthout any consequences.

You actually have to use 75% of that loan amount on payroll as well to qualify for forgiveness.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
the real transfer of wealth is turning Fed printed dollars (out of thin air), into real one , like buying up real estate

And then raising rent

So buying corporate bonds (i.e. issuing loans to businesses) is a transfer of wealth? Or are you talking about the $1200/person that Congress gave to everyone?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
^^^^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^^^^

Wealth redistribution has been in place for hundreds of years and globalists families of bankers have manufactured many crisis’ to put their plans into motion.

Meanwhile, you idiots fight against Trump's tariffs and his attempt to bring manufacturing back to this country. You fight tooth and nail against the one President who has attempted to take on globalism and don't question the onslaught of lies propagated against his Presidency by the globalists that oppose him.

Brilliant.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The liberal Washington Post has been wrong before giving Trump and Bill Barr the benefit of the doubt. If you don't follow the directions of Hitler you get fired. Messages were sent out weeks ago to manipulate the numbers. I don't know the exact message but it went something like this. "White House saying they won't be releasing negative economic data". Now if that's not messaging and manipulating than I don't know what is.

Right wing idiots, no reason to pay attention to this corruption but I am.

Where did you get that info, re negative data not to be released?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I wouldn't make that accusation either but the data should be vetted before release, given the impact at this particular time.

It did put more air in the bubble

Trump running a massive campaign add based on the inaccurate job growth. 2.5 million jobs added? lol Is it wrong to accuse this administration of deception. All they do is lie and manipulate. "If I become President I will release my tax returns.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/05/trump-ad-jobs-303791

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Trump taxed American importers and to a lesser extent the American people in an attempt to repatriate production from China ($6.50/hr) to the US ($22.50/hr).

Vietnam ($4.50/hr.), Mexico ($2.75/hr.) and most of all the US multinational companies won big time.

So taxing small business and the American consumer in order to carve large multinational payroll costs significantly is not a transfer of wealth?

As far as repatriated jobs? Fukk all. Who will pay for the budget defecit caused by that little shortfall/miscalculation/scam? You guessed it. Transfer that wealth!!!

Calculated move by Mnuchin/Lighthizer. They knew damn well no work would repatriate for + $16/hr.

Just another gift for the big boys like free repatriation of cash and grossly lower tax rates.

Munkee thinks Trump ain't a globalist while he free funds US multinationals and tears his own country to shreds so it is ripe for the picking.

looolz

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The biggest piece of the globalist agenda still outstanding in 2016 was the weakening of the USA.

DIVIDE and CONQUER!!!

Meanwhile, you idiots fight against Trump's tariffs and his attempt to bring manufacturing back to this country. You fight tooth and nail against the one President who has attempted to take on globalism and don't question the onslaught of lies propagated against his Presidency by the globalists that oppose him.

Brilliant.

And you fail to understand the trade war is DOA when this country is on the wrong side of China in a big way when it comes to manufacturing.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Trump taxed American importers and to a lesser extent the American people in an attempt to repatriate production from China ($6.50/hr) to the US ($22.50/hr).

Vietnam ($4.50/hr.), Mexico ($2.75/hr.) and most of all the US multinational companies won big time.

So taxing small business and the American consumer in order to carve large multinational payroll costs significantly is not a transfer of wealth?

As far as repatriated jobs? Fukk all. Who will pay for the budget defecit caused by that little shortfall/miscalculation/scam? You guessed it. Transfer that wealth!!!

Calculated move by Mnuchin/Lighthizer. They knew damn well no work would repatriate for + $16/hr.

Just another gift for the big boys like free repatriation of cash and grossly lower tax rates.

Munkee thinks Trump ain't a globalist while he free funds US multinationals and tears his own country to shreds so it is ripe for the picking.

looolz

Yeah. Better to have tariffs of 0.00%. Because that's gonna fix it!

Just unbelievable how stupid people's arguments are. The people crying about tariffs in the first place are now crying that they weren't big enough. LOL.

Right. So let it go on unfettered. Fucking genius.

You people are so brainwashed that you're a mockery.

The trade war has backfired and you are either not smart enough to realize it or too stubborn to quit bowing down before your BunkerBoy hero.

The farmers got so crushed by the trade war BunkerBoy gave them a 28 billion handout just to keep his farmer vote intact.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The trade war has backfired and you are either not smart enough to realize it or too stubborn to quit bowing down before your BunkerBoy hero.

The farmers got so crushed by the trade war BunkerBoy gave them a 28 billion handout just to keep his farmer vote intact.

It failed? Is that why we started negotiating a new trade deal? How much did we get in tariffs from China? You were seriously dumb enough to think that some eggs don't need to get broken to make an omelet?

So fucking brainwashed.

Better to do nothing says the retard.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
There has been ONE President in the history of this country to try to rework trade deals and bring back manufacturing jobs to America: Donald Trump.

And you idiots will sit here and say he failed before there's even an outcome while every other President has been selling out American workers for decades.

A bunch of rocket scientists.

It failed? Is that why we started negotiating a new trade deal? How much did we get in tariffs from China? You were seriously dumb enough to think that some eggs don't need to get broken to make an omelet?

So fucking brainwashed.

Better to do nothing says the retard.

Always resorting to childish insults because you’re an insecure little person.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
There has been ONE President in the history of this country to try to rework trade deals and bring back manufacturing jobs to America: Donald Trump.

And you idiots will sit here and say he failed before there's even an outcome while every other President has been selling out American workers for decades.

A bunch of rocket scientists.

There's been one President in the history of this country that has lied over 19,000 times while in office. Everything else is irrelevant, The latest lie was Bunker Boy says he was inspecting the bunker for a very tiny bit of time. Lying Nazi Bill Barr said the Secret Service rushed the family to the bunker for their safety. LOL They are all pathological liars. Thank God he's going to get smashed in November. 19,000 times and climbing rapidly.

kane

EOG master
I walked 2 miles of creekbed with a metal detector today, saw some baby deer, 2 black bears, some otters and a huge ass rabbit.

No humans.

No crybabies pointing fingers, no cat food eating trolls, no little boys yelling "I worked at the CBOE", no body at all.

got two new dig sites and a few hundred pounds of ore to crush.

I don't care if I make a dime, it is that much fun.

I'm envious of you Billy, sounds like you're living the life. More animals and less humans sounds okay by me