May jobs report adds 2.5 million

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Spent half of my childhood in the outdoors: fishing, hunting, etc. My parents live on 40 acres of land in the middle of Wisconsin.

Not sure who the retard from Detroit of all places thinks he was talking to.

MrTop

EOG Master
from this morning --- the reason why the market did not have a good day

World Bank Triggers More Pessimism

The World Bank has warned that the global economy is likely to face its worst contraction since World War II due to Covid-19. It expects output to shrink for the first time in nearly six decades, which will impact income and spending. The Bank’s forecast is for the global economy to shrink 5.2% this year, with developing economies shrinking by 2.5%.

The World Bank has projected two main scenarios: one in which the pandemic causes another lockdown, thus sparking a contraction of the world economy by 8%. The other scenario would take place if social distancing and lockdowns keep the disease under control, which may contract the global economy by only 4%. Both scenarios do nothing to lift the market sentiment.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It failed? Is that why we started negotiating a new trade deal? How much did we get in tariffs from China? You were seriously dumb enough to think that some eggs don't need to get broken to make an omelet?

So fucking brainwashed.

Better to do nothing says the retard.

So as your premise was repatriated jobs, gimme a number of repatriated jobs vs. lost jobs and an effect on GDP.

And a sum of Tarrifs. Imports/exports

And summarize the new deal inclusive of the supply and demand clauses that China placed on everything that renders it pretty much useless.

We'll buy your goods if we need them is not a trade deal.

Make some more crap up to defend that mess.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
hasn't had a plus poll in a month -11.8 cumulative

fukk

What about the trade deal?

Should bring back millions of jobs any day now.

That'll bump the numbers.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Who give a fukk you care about kid?

You mostly wrong, biased and short sighted anyway.

Textbook smart, dumb as a fukkin stump otherwise, life smarts of an altar boy.

And your "life smarts" got you put behind bars.

I'll pass on the life lessons from a felon. Thanks.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Carve your country up like a fukkin Christmas turkey, right under your nose, split down the middle bankrupt, sick, unemployed, no trust, dishonest and ready to kill each other.

Nationalist.

ha fukkin ha ha ha.

MrTop

EOG Master
The trade deal isn't done yet, genius.

china only wants to buy so much food.... they get oil from iran.. there is no more trade deal at this time that is why trump and his 2 trade guru's don't talk about it. Anything else china will wait till a democrat is in office and hope for something better.. Trump was too tough on them. It won't matter the USA knows all about Huawei ... So waiting for a democrat won't work either. China will try and use the dollar less and less going forward. China already putting in digital currency. The US will have to follow the move with the US banks & facebook coming out with a digital dollar. Cold war coming with china. Jobs on the way to india.. cheaper labor.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I don't care if the books are being cooked, artificial stimulus, etc. The Idiot has the market back up to within about 5-10% of the highs. People who stayed in have made most of their money back, and now have a second shot to get out, before the next shitstorm, if they choose. Our 401K statements don't have an asterisk because of cooked numbers or stimulus. He deserves some credit for it, no matter how it's been achieved. At some point reality will hit the market again, but for now, good job idiot.
THAT was quick.

Valuist

EOG Master
Markets felt kind of rapey today. I think all the Robin Hood milennials got tire ironed. So much for easy money.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Get used to overvalued stock markets. They aren't going anywhere soon. I was telling people on TGF to start buying at DJIA 21k after the market sunk while people like billy were laughing at me for it.

Gold and silver are places where people go when there is fear. When the fear is gone, which continues to happen by the day, the market is a far better place to be invested.

The fear gone yet Peanut?

wheeliolulz

ComptrBob

EOG Master
starting Monday

1000000 on NASDAQ 9814.08

or

1000000 on Au 1685.53

see me in a year.

until then

go fukk yer dog or what ever else you think you good at.

Well, its now been a little over one year, current tally: NASDAQ 13,934.60 vs Gold 1892.64, NASDAQ up 42.0% vs Gold 12.3%.

I'm sure Billy is full of excuses why another of his predictions didn't turn out so well. :)

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Well, its now been a little over one year, current tally: NASDAQ 13,934.60 vs Gold 1892.64, NASDAQ up 42.0% vs Gold 12.3%.

I'm sure Billy is full of excuses why another of his predictions didn't turn out so well. :)

Pretty hilarious thread.

We know who the idiots are. We always have. And even with damning proof, they'll still cling together like schoolgirls.

MrTop

EOG Master
stocks choppy the last month. Gold can't beat stocks. You can make some money off of gold.. It is more of a defensive position. Gold is the biggest asset by marketcap.com. Bigger than apple & microsoft.

Last edited: