Mayweather MMA Match...

Heim

EOG Master
I'm sure most know by now he'll be putting on MMA gloves in Japan on New Years Eve.....it's a shame that he's turning his legacy into a circus side show. Doubt many pay for this shit on PPV.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Mayweather will be fighting young Tokyo kickboxer Nasukawa on Dec 31 in the outskirts of Tokyo. Prelim odds have Money May at -260. If anyone knows how the #!$&€£ you handicap this, pls post.

Heim

EOG Master
Fights off.... Mayweather says he never agreed to anything. Funny how everything was called off after rapper Fiddy claimed Jap opponent actually moonlights as a Uber driver.

Embarrassing....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Mayweather cancels Japan kickboxing fight
AFPNov 7, 2018, 2:55 PM

US boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. (L) poses with Japanese kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa (R) during a press conference in Tokyo to announce their fight which Mayweather has now cancelled (AFP Photo/Handout)
More
Los Angeles (AFP) - Boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather on Wednesday scrapped a planned fight with a Japanese kickboxer, claiming he had been duped into agreeing to the contest.

In a lengthy statement posted on social media, Mayweather said he had been "blindsided" by organizers of the proposed bout against Tenshin Nasukawa, set for New Year's Eve in Saitama.

"I want it to be clear that I, Floyd Mayweather, never agreed to an official bout with Tenshin Nasukawa," Mayweather wrote on Instagram.

The 41-year-old retired welterweight champion said he had travelled to Japan last week to discuss participating in a private bout against Nasukawa for a "small group of wealthy spectators for a very large fee."

"This exhibition was previously arranged as a 'Special Bout' purely for entertainment purposes with no intentions of being represented as an official fight nor televised worldwide," Mayweather wrote.

Soon after arriving at a press conference in Tokyo on Monday, Mayweather said he and his team "were completely derailed by the new direction this event was going."

"We should have put a stop to it immediately," Mayweather wrote.