Memorial Day weekend ... lets try and name POSITIVE aspects of Bush's reign

Re: Memorial Day weekend ... lets try and name POSITIVE aspects of Bush's reign

Giving John Ashcroft, an incumbent that lost his job to a DEAD MAN, further employment.

It's almost over! :thumbsup

By FAR the best thing about the WHOLE monarchy that was the King George Era!!
:LMAO

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Here are mine:

Last edited:

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

He call himself the uniter and now is trying to unite the middle class with the poor.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

He helped China by letting them finance our debt!" One number 6 to go with hot sauce,please". "That'll be $565 American dollars,sir!"

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

How can anyone forget the POSITIVE PR he brought to the Pretzel Industry?

Pretzelgate: What Really Happened?
<!-- end: headline --> <!-- start: byline --> By David Turnley, AlterNet. Posted January 14, 2002.

<!-- end: byline --> <!-- end: headline and byline --> <!-- start: teaser --> Last weekend President Bush was reported to have choked on a pretzel, passed out and suffered a bruise on his cheek after hitting the floor. Yeah, right.

<!-- end: teaser --> <!-- start: if story video -->
<!-- end: if story video --><!-- start: if columnist or story image --><!-- end: if columnist or story image --><!-- start: if podcast --> <!-- end: if podcast --> <!-- start: share this story --><!-- new signup --> <form method="post" action="/newsletter/subscribe/"> <input name="group[]" value="26451" type="hidden"> <input name="refcode" value="MID_story" type="hidden"> Get AlterNet in
your mailbox!

<center>
<input name="act" value="Go" type="submit">
</center> </form>

<!-- start: square ad if story over 600 words -->

Last weekend President Bush was reported to have choked on a pretzel, passed out and suffered a bruise on his cheek after hitting the floor. Given this highly unusual chain of events, speculation has been rampant as to what really caused the contusion on the presidential facade.

The official White House line says that the president was alone with his dogs watching a football game while the First Lady was in another room on the "telephone." But other accounts put different people and animals in the room with Bush, including Vice President Cheney, national security advisor Condi Rice, seven male strippers (with tassels), defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld (also with tassels) and Bush's daughters.

Some of the rumors about the true cause of Bush's wound include:
-- Fighting with his dogs over the pretzels.
-- Breaking up a drunken brawl between daughters Jenna and Little Barbara.
-- The President wanted to watch "SpongeBob SquarePants." Rumsfeld wanted to watch "Rumsfeld's Greatest Press Conferences." Melee ensued.
-- Bush tipped over while goofing off in Cheney's wheelchair.
-- The president wrestled an unidentified primate for the last pretzel.
-- Rice smacked him for not listening during a national security briefing.
-- The president was over-exuberant while rubbing cash from Enron CEO Kenneth Lay on his face.
-- During strippers' faithful rendition of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves," Happy got a little too happy with Snow White, if you know what I mean.
-- Bush choked on a pretzel and passed out.

S

stucco43

lets see right after 9-11...our hero gets knocked the fuck out by a pretzel..
was his old man around giving Jr. some good advice...
in the meantime...our President is a weak pussy...with no reaction to plane hitting the tower...and he gets knocked the fuck out by a pretzel...
GOP is this your leader?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Stucco: Let of Pressure after 9-11 ....

* Cutting short Vacation Plans
* Picking out a Flight Jacket for that big landing on the Carrier in SD
* Picking out Flower Shops to meet the Iraqi requirements for Flowers
* Writing thank you letters weekly to Chalabi
* Getting in as many rds of golf as possible before "retirement"

S

stucco43

can you believe..our Vice President would make such a bold face lies.....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Its easier to name one time he was honest ...

Lets see ....

Hmmmm ....

Noooo that didnt count ....

Shitt .... this is harder than I thought ....

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">1. HE KEPT THE FKING PIECE OF SHIT DEMOCRATS OUT OF OFFICE 8 YEARS.
:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nice try

1) 2000 ... hello Jeb and your girlfriend Katherine Harris

2) 2004 .... hello Wally O'Dell and the Deibold Machines

Bush was never elected Legally either year ... and based on
his track record easy to see why

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Here is the type of bullshit Ktb and company support:

the imprisoning of over 2500 children.

According to the US government?s own figures, that is how many kids 17 years and younger have been held since 2001 as ?enemy combatants??often for over a year, and sometimes for over five years. At least eight of those children, some reportedly as young as 10, were held at Guantanamo. They even had a special camp for them there: Camp Iguana. One of those kids committed suicide at the age of 21, after spending five years in confinement at Guantanamo. (Ironically and tragically, that particular victim of the president?s criminal policy, had been determined by the Pentagon to have been innocent only two weeks before he took his own life, but nobody bothered to tell him he was slated for release and a return home to Afghanistan.)

I say Bush?s behavior is criminal because since 1949, under the Geneva Conventions signed and adopted by the US, and incorporated into US law under the Constitution?s supremacy clause, children under the age of 15 are classed as ?protected persons,? and even if captured while fighting against US forces are to be considered victims, not POWs. In 2002, the Bush administration signed an updated version of that treaty, raising the ?protected person? age to all those ?under 18.?

Treaties don?t mean much to this president, to the vice president, or to the rest of the administration, but they should mean something to the rest of us.

But capturing and imprisoning children isn?t even the worst of this president?s war crimes when it comes to the abuse of the young. Under Bush?s leadership as commander in chief, the US military in Iraq and Afghanistan has been considering any male child in Iraq of age 14 or older to be a potential combatant. They have been treated accordingly?shot by US troops, imprisoned as ?enemy combatants,? and subjected to torture.

Dave Lindorff: Bush's War on Children in Iraq

mr merlin

EOG Master

Bush personally vanquished Saddam Hussein after an epic battle, and for that all true americans are thankful! Viva Bush - the slayer of Saddam!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Congrats ... he "slayed" Reagan's buddy !!

Shaking Hands: Iraqi President Saddam Hussein greets Donald Rumsfeld, then special envoy of President Ronald Reagan, in Baghdad on December 20, 1983

Bump this!!

This was a funny thread!! I bet nobody could seriously name anything!! I'm surprised they din't let Bush kick the chair out from under Hussein!!:LMAO

Could you see him riding through the dessert of Iraq and rolling up on Saddam with his head sticking out of a hole, and pulling out his 6-Shooter!!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

What a fucking JOKE of a man!!!!!!

How about the tax rebates given out several times now? I sure don't think that would have happened under Gore or Kerry.

I got $300?? I drove to Nashville and back 3 times and it was gone!!
Thanks for the memories, George!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wow ....

Those tax rebates?

Lets see ... gasoline was $1.64 gallon when Bush took office ...

Oil was $30 barrel when Bush illegally invaded and occupied Iraq

Those "rebates" are like beating the shit out of a dog ... not feeding it for
a month ... and then petting it on the head and giving it one biscuit "because I like animals"

"Can ya post at EOG
under the handle of
Archie Bunker and remind
folks that I outed a
CIA Operative because
I care about National
Security ..."

S

stucco43

you got to love these sellout types...you stated it perfectly AGWB...
these cheap sellouts have trashed the constitution for a quick hit off the bong...
the logic of a traitor, take a loan out from China (enemy) and recieve a whores ransom...in my book that makes you a cheap whore...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6rkb_wkfjyo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6rkb_wkfjyo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

This country is in soo deep a hole because of BUSHCO ....

John Daly the Golfer has denied his drinking and gambling addictions

Same thing goes for the BUSHCO FAN CLUB

I just found one!! They declined to let him speak this morning at the wreath ceremony!! EXCELLENT decision-making!!!

I just found one!! They declined to let him speak this morning at the wreath ceremony!! EXCELLENT decision-making!!!

FUCK ME~ I spoke too soon!

You think the answer to this thread is found in "The Davinci Code"?!?!?!?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I forgot ... Bush getting BOOED at the Pope's Funeral ....

Hey .... they at least recognized the guy !!