Merry Christmas, from FK

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Merry Christmas everyone and a happy and healthy new year.

I want to thank Shrink and the mods for providing a great place to hang out and chat, without them, none of this would be possible.

Want to wish a special christmas to a few of my buds like Gyno, Winky (come back soon!), Mo, Munson and the other Yankee fans!

Want to thank the Sox fans, Montana, Brady, Salo, Roseman and a few others for keeping me honest and giving me the business from time to time! (ok, all the time)

Special mention about Pacman, a great poster who we all lost this year and we miss so much. Pacman, hope you are looking down on all of us and keeping us out of trouble, we miss you and won't ever forget you.

Lets hope 2009 is the best year we have all ever had. Good luck to all of you guys in 09 and lets kick some tail at the betting windows!

Sincerely,
Flamingo Kid

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master
Re: Merry Christmas, from FK

Merry Christmas bud!! Glad to have a fellow die-hard Yankee fan on board!! :xmas5

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Feels like Christmas today for some odd reason.

Bad News FK. You did not win crap. Nothing can or will happen. 100's of players got caught....100's of others did it probably and did not get caught. Yankees have not won the WS since when??

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy and healthy new year.

I want to thank Shrink and the mods for providing a great place to hang out and chat, without them, none of this would be possible.

Want to wish a special christmas to a few of my buds like Gyno, Winky (come back soon!), Mo, Munson and the other Yankee fans!

Want to thank the Sox fans, Montana, Brady, Salo, Roseman and a few others for keeping me honest and giving me the business from time to time! (ok, all the time)

Special mention about Pacman, a great poster who we all lost this year and we miss so much. Pacman, hope you are looking down on all of us and keeping us out of trouble, we miss you and won't ever forget you.

Lets hope 2009 is the best year we have all ever had. Good luck to all of you guys in 09 and lets kick some tail at the betting windows!

Sincerely,
Flamingo Kid

All of is would like to thank you as well FK...:cheers

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Good comeback. FK, when was the last WS the Yanks have won?

You haven't win since 1918 without cheating and even in 1918, the Cubs threw that world series, so it even goes deeper than 90 years without a clean title.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

You haven't win since 1918 without cheating and even in 1918, the Cubs threw that world series, so it even goes deeper than 90 years without a clean title.

Nice try. I guess AROD and Giambi were clean then huh???

We were good enough to win and you were not.

Still did not answer the question FK?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Nice try. I guess AROD and Giambi were clean then huh???

We were good enough to win and you were not.

Still did not answer the question FK?

I didn't say they were clean. In fact, you can take all the titles the Yanks won with Pettitte, Clemens and Giambi.

Lets start back at 1918. I want a do over.