Met longtime poster CharliePeete yesterday and today

Bushay

NHL Expert
Great guy and a nice guy as well. We spent a couple hours trading stories yesterday and then today for over an hour.

Funny story. Charlie was interested in some streaming advice and I helped him a little then offered to update his stick if he sent it to me. [Had no idea where he lived] He accepted and ask for my address to send it to. Next PM I got from him was how about I drop it off at your house instead. lol. Turns out he lives about 2-3 miles from me. Small world. Charlie traded stories with me about the many bashes he's attended over the years in Vegas and the Bahamas and his association or stories he had about the Shrink. Time flew very fast. He's an interesting guy and without getting into any personal info, I'd be willing to bet there's not many here or in these gambling forums with such a prestigious job as his, although he told me he's just doing part-time work these days. Let's just say he knows people in some very high places. Never would have guessed his career in 100 attempts. Nice meeting you again Charlie.

Last edited by a moderator:

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated
Believe me you are too kind. it is always great to meet a fellow poster... Funny how small this world is.....

The years have flown by but i enjoyed my times on the forums.... i was more active years ago.

The numerous bashes i attended especially the original eog on in the bahamas thanks to the shrink and uncle bernie...lol

i have been back every year since and still enjoy the people in the bahamas............

my advice is take some time and if you can meet a poster..............do it....

If anyone needs advice on streaming or anything computer you are the one to go to......good luck

Last edited:

DotPark

EOG Addicted
I agree JK.
Met poster and your pal "Happy Time" by coincidence two years ago at Westgate during Final 4 weekend. Nice guy, happy too.