MFM Plays for the 18th (+26.60 units) 5-0 10 unit plays, 1 today

mofome

Banned
10 unit plays: 5-0
Specialty plays (sunday night, or televised specials): 2-0

The new section with only plays i am giving out for everyone (not including every value i see on the day) will be tracked as well. call them MFM plays:
Day 1: 3-0 (+15.20)
Day 2: 2-4-1 (-4.10)
Day 3: 3-2 (+11.80)
Day 4: 2-3 (+3.36)

Day 5: 3-2 (+0.12)

lost 12 units today by a total of 1.5 runs tonight, that luck will come back our way soon im sure. Bout broke even overall, blah
-over all record for value graded, tracked and posted will be out tonight or tomorrow.

Today, will feature no lines laying anything over -130, as always, and will have all the value picks that i see for peolpe interested in them. Where i see the early line looking as if it has some value, i will post it for those whom may want my opinion on that game or a decent value to add to a parlay card. Not something i do myself, but im not posting for myself. Thats why i post a lot of lines, just giving an idea of where i see value. Then the plays i am giving out as my MFM plays, are the ones for all players to include in their card. Lets go....

Philly O 9.5 (4 units)
$$$CHC -110 (10 units)$$$
Mil U 7.5 (2 units)
Mil +160 (2 units)
Boston O 10 (4 units)
NYY -1.5 (6 units)
CWS O 9.5 (6 units)
DET +100 (5 units)
NYM O 9 (5 units)

The "MFM" are obviously the most important and will show where we are by years end. We're looking to top 100 units again, anything else would be a failure.

well gl tomorrow, i wont be around durring the day, but im sure i will have to update these plays a bit. I havent slept in a while and i just had wonderful talks with my soon to be (not really likely) bundle of luv puddin. lol
im pleased, what can i say

gl tomorrow guys

:cheers

roach23

Banned
wow. its gonna be 3 straight days in a row we agree on my favorite play so far. and we've been 2-1 in that span.

i like the Chisox over. i took it at 10 though. Hopefully KC can score some runs.

gl to you buddy.

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
Do you live in DC or northern va?

living in MD right now, 5 minutes outside of DC. lived in DC and PA most of the last 8 years and grew up in Dc when i was little

CWS O!!!

lets kill that bud!

:cheers

roach23

Banned
Ever been to a bar in DC called Dan's Cafe? Its the best bar ever. They serve you a glass of liquer for like $15 bucks. just straight jack, beam, vodka, whatever. and only give you a 12oz can of soda to mix it.

Last 7 Days
-------------------
4/11 4-5-2 -0.97
4/12 4-9-1 -5.55
4/13 6-7 +11.40 *** 3-0 +15.50
4/14 2-4-1 -4.10 *** 2-4-1 -4.10
4/15 3-6 -6.10 *** 3-2 +11.80
4/16 4-6 +2.26 *** 2-3 +3.36
4/17 6-3-1 +13.00 *** 3-2 +0.20
---------------------------------------
Total 50-57-6 +29.03 *** Blue Bets 13-11-1 +26.76

Reactions: Cee

aca

EOG Addicted
mofome I hope will be :happy: :happy: :happy: after Cubs game!

Thanks a lot and keep good work!

Toddy2Hotty

EOG Member
Any chance the cubs line goes down, ro u think I shud grab it at -116 before it gets any higher. I think I shud get it now as the dodgers suck, and only idiots bet on them like I did last night.

freerain

EOG Member
Good luck mofo. If you have any more picks, can you put all in your one daily thread? I found that there were many threads created by you that have more picks everyday. You can create as many as you want, but just copy your picks in other thread to the daily thread like this one i am writing in.

Just don't want to miss any action. :yourock:

Thanks and just got surprised to know you are younger than i thought.

Toddy2Hotty said:
Any chance the cubs line goes down, ro u think I shud grab it at -116 before it gets any higher. I think I shud get it now as the dodgers suck, and only idiots bet on them like I did last night.

Welcome to EOG Toddy .....

If you need anything please email me at glaken@eog.com

Glaken

mofome

Banned
LOL i see some new icons here, looks likes its been a rough day, it happens but ..i see atl game had 8 runs in the first 5 innings but they dont score again, yanks score 4 in the top of the first with RJ on th hill and cant win....but life goes on....have some late night plays...

Philly O 9.5 (4 units)
$$$CHC -110 (10 units)$$$

Mil U 7.5 (2 units)
Mil +160 (2 units)
Boston O 10 (4 units)
NYY -1.5 (6 units)
CWS O 9.5 (6 units)
DET +100 (6 units)
NYM O 9 (5 units)
Seattle -1 {-120} (4 units)
SF {-127} (5 units)

I hardly remember being on here last night, i kinda remember something about rep points, not much else lol. Get back in an see my games are dreadful. maybe we have a good late night, like SF more than i am going to post here, but im down already and dont want to kill my day too much. Added 2 night games, gl guys and sorry for the bad day

:hung

mofome

Banned
OMG, Roch, nice new icon lol

sabian, aca, todd, MC, the cubs are a must tonight...lordy.

freerain, i am an old old fart.

:(

freerain

EOG Member
mofo,

i guess i am the one to be blamed. I don't know why but whenever i follow you with the full card, i lose huge. I guess i bring some bad luck to you for some reason.

I am sure you will bounce back right back from tomorrow, if i stop following you for the time being.

Wish you the best.

mofome

Banned
no one should follow me ever

im the worst capper tio ever live and should have my balls cut off. i would rathrer be dead than be here today

:silly2:

my plays will be in the dump form now on, no worries

freerain

EOG Member
mofo,

i truly wish you the best. I meant no disrespect to your capping. You lost some today but you are still plus the year (i think you still are). That's great job. Please keep posting yours no matter what.

You surely deserve more winners.

I guess i just always pick to follow cappers on a bad day.

Keep posting as i strongly wish you would. You are a good capper.

I will follow you as soon as i recuperate from this terrible streaks of loss.

Good luck

pvcpipe

EOG Master
bucsfan got drilled tonite, too. so it's not like you lost your touch. there must have been something weird about the matchups today. and it was just one day. come out pissed tomorrow.

mofome

Banned
U didnt say anything mean at all. u were kind as always. im sure i will be fine this year, but today i would rather be dead

besides, people should bash me today, its well warrented, homos like myself deserve bashing

mofome

Banned
pvcpipe said:
bucsfan got drilled tonite, too. so it's not like you lost your touch. there must have been something weird about the matchups today. and it was just one day. come out pissed tomorrow.

pvc thanks for the words. there was a LOT of weird shit today from managers and pitchers alike....i mean leaving a guy in whom walks 5 batters in 1.2 innings is odd, walking lofton with 2 outs in the bottom fo the 9th, no one on, ahead 1-2, and drew up next is odd....and well...who cares what else

i sucked balls and should have my head bashed in. almost broke my hand on my wall...but fortunately the wall gave some so my hand is still in one piece

im dump

Funny thing is....its the first time I have had a winning day betting baseball all season. The squares win today!! Get them tomorrow Mofome.

Cannon

Banned
Mo I lost big with you.

Mo I lost big with you.

I really think that fading is the only way this year. This is going to be a bad year in bases. I am not bashing you but winning 100 units for the year with 10 and 7 unit games every night in my opinion betting as many games as you do risking for example 50 units as you did tonight is very very dangerous. I followed one the top pickers at the rx who won big last year and he has already had to take some time because he started off so bad. I rode some your plays and not happy losing about 50 units on your bases tonight but I won some on your stuff so down not that much overall. I had some fade winners and finally after 3 days of not winning on NBA second halves went 8-2 tonight. Why do people not like to fade I will never know....

Mo you need to be careful because betting 300-350 units per week like you do is just crazy if you really bet $100 per unit. That is risking $35,000 per week. 3 or 4 losing weeks and you could be down a ton. I would not play anything more than 1-3 units or you are headed for some serious trouble and very soon.

Please if you are really betting that kind of money please cut back. I would never bet more than 100 units per week at $100 per unit. You are risking way to much money.

Start fading some Rx posters (THEY HAVE SOME GUYS WHO ARE TOAST IN THE SECOND WEEK ALREADY) and you should make a nice safe profit. Find some guys chasing they are the best. Email me bud don't want to see you get in trouble like you used to at the other site.

Best of Luck MOMAN. Don't do anything stupid...:frustrate

mofome

Banned
u bet 500 untis a day in basketball tho

i may cut back a little, but when ive been winning and am confident, i boost a little too much. killed me tonight

some days its just better to be dead
I know 100$ units isnt huge for some men here or yourself, but its ok for me

:silly2:

Cannon

Banned
Mo I usually only bet $100 to $300 per game.

Mo I usually only bet $100 to $300 per game.

Every now and then I might bet $500 or a little more if I am rolling but like in the NBA I bet all the dogs in the second halves if it a pick i bet the team that won the first half. Then I bet opposite of what the total did in the first . I bet these for $200 per game. I was on fire then FRI to SUN was about 6 games under 500. Monday went 14-8 and Today 8-2. Well I was down some last week and now down some this week. Think I will keep fading my group on the RX for $100 per game I have a group of clowns that can't win no matter what. I bet on the top 4 cappers everyone said to bet and must be down about $6500 following them. Man I have had enough of those 100 unit winners from last year I have learned my leason. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE WON 50-100 UNITS LAST YEAR WHY DOES IT MAKE THEM A SURE THING EVERY YEAR FROM NOW TO ETERNITY I can not afford to lose anymore in bases and since I started fading i stoped the losing well till tonight. I was hoping you would smoke them but I will now just fade and try to win it back. Not really pissed at anyone just mad that I did not buy 1 1/2 runs. I was going to buy some runs and bet them for less money.

FADE THE RX CLOWNS AND GET IT BACK THEY ARE CHASING THEIR TAILS.