Micelli March Madness

across777

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Micelli March Madness

Micelli, I'd love to see your bracket. Any chance you could somehow post it?

Thanks and good luck with the tournament...

Matt

EOG Veteran

With you on Vanderbilt.

GL through-out the tournament Micelli.

Thursday Action
Davidson+8 -120 (4) Posted Monday
Vandy-3 (3) Posted Monday
VCU+7 -120 (3')
WrightSt+10 (2)
Central Conn St+21 (2')

FridayAction...
USC-1' (7)
NorthTexas+18 (3)

Last edited:

Cannon

Banned

Micelli I have a friend who is a large book has a smart that is a friend of his and he bets large amounts 5 to 10 dimes a game. 2-0 Tuesday, 2-1 today. He has Davidson ATS and ML, Butler,BYU,Penn,Gonzaga,Mass any thoughts on these? Thanks. This guy has alot of net winners each month and moves more money than anyone we know on NCAA baskets per game. He does not win everyday but he wins a great deal of money each season.

goldie

EOG Enthusiast

Excellent Wed night, Micelli. You are as solid as they come. Continued success.

Thursday Action
Davidson+8 -120 (4) Posted Monday
Vandy-3 (3) Posted Monday
VCU+7 -120 (3')
WrightSt+10 (2)
Central Conn St+21 (2')

FridayAction...
USC-1' (7)
NorthTexas+18 (3)

Well i was at work and couldnt take it knowing the tourny had started, so i said fuck it and left!!

Would love to start this off right with a Davidson cover...

Cannon....of the teams you mentioned i like BYU and Gonzaga....but havent capped the Umass game yet

Dirty..thanks man, USC will show up. Think they win by double digits.
Very close to dropping a 10 unit play on them.

Goldie...TYVM, Good Luck With Your Action

Every time I follow the ncaa picks I loose a lot of money: yesterday with Hofstra and now with Davidson...

munson15

I want winners...

They were both tough losses considering the pointspread Smooth. If you pick and choose, you'll leave some winners on the table. GL:cheers

You?re right munson, but I checked out the threads and Davidson was one, which was very often picked. And it seemed that the pros here were very confident. But for me I wouldn?t give a 4* grade for an unsure underdog cover, sorry. In some way thats not professional. As it was with Hofstra yesterday. Both PC and Micelli who is one of the best cappers in the forum thougt it was nearly a banker. Thats why I choose...

easymoney

EOG Member

Smooth,
Reb, Panther and Rocky all had Maryland as a large plays, Micelli only had it as a 4 unit play. I looked hard at Davidson as well, but ended playing Maryland. That being said, I would look hard at Vandy, VCU, Central and Wright because he does not go negative units most days. I look for at lease 3 out of 4 or a sweep on the rest of the card.

A 4 unit play from Micelli normally is enough for me to get on, if at least two others picked Davidson, and that was the case!

And what about PC, our NCAAB Crack? He was on Hofstra and many others too. I dont cap all the picks, I normally take the most confident ones and get big on...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Why complain about one pick man, you know a single pick doesn't make or break a career of betting. The good cappers on this forum lost a game so what. They'll win more than they lose so you can't just play a half dozen random plays and expect to win money.

munson15

I want winners...

I think if you are going to pick and choose, you are bringing your own opinion into the equation. I've done pretty well w/ Micelli, and even if I didn't, I can't complain because I don't cap games. I was on Hofstra and Davidson too.

dirty

EOG Master

Damn guys...Lets quit mucking up Micelli's thread... He wants to talk about the games.... Lets go

All i read was BLAH BLAH BLAH....VaFanCullo Smooth.
Who the fuck are you to tell me how to grade MY PLAYS...
I guarantee you were shittin your pants for the first 35 minutes of the game.....And Hofstra?? I played them once in January.

Not quite sure, but this deusch bag really irritates me.
If you're gonna cry over spilled milk go suck on ur mommys titties.

Once Again, my thread gets hijacked with nonsense......

Come on man, why are you gettin so pissed if you are proffessional?!
And just italian motherfuckers are vafancullo, real mummys tittie suckers from gay country...not me

I never said i am a professional......and if i was, i'd still speak my mind.

And just so ya know, Vafancullo translates "Go Fuck Yourself"

I know italian and the translation of vafancullo... I m watchin your picks for a while, and you?ve done very well. Therefore I said that you are one of the best cappers here in the forum, so peace out. I was just unlucky with the Davidson pick...

easymoney

EOG Member

Hey Micelli,
He can't even spell professional, I wouldn't worry about that biaaaaaaaaaatch cry baby. Vandy looking very strong. GL on the rest of your plays.

munson15

I want winners...

Excellent call on Vandy, Micelli! Nice to have a laugher once in a while, eh?:+textinb3

GL on the nightcaps, I'm on them, too!:cheers

thanks Panther and Munson...

2-2-1 -.10 yesterday. i dont mind losing 10 bucks with a dog heavy slate.
Be Aware....The Dogs will bite back today.

Friday Action so far...
USC-1' (7)
NorthTexas+18 (3)

There will probably be a play on Mia OH, Niagara, UNLV, Ill. just waiting for the numbers i want.

munson15

I want winners...

You are so right Micelli, if you are normally a dog player and didn't get your clock cleaned (which we didn't) yesterday, you're stronger for it!:cheersGL today.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Mic you gonna be on Miami Ohio today? I got Oregon in my system, if you take Mia i might have to back off a bit.

Tool...yeah when i get 9, i will hit it. Only a 2 unit play tho. Nothing huge.

USC-1' (7)
NorthTexas+18 (3)
ND-1' 1st' (4)
Adding:

Texas A&M CC+13' (2)
LongBeachSt+8 (2)

Mia,Ohio and Niagara lines are goin up, sit and wait for those.
USC-1' now available at WSEX. Will also wait on this one, possibly get a late -1, if not i will hit it again at -1' or on the ML.