Micelli March Madness

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Micelli March Madness

Well fucking A....if i woulda known that i woulda been all over it. I had em at 3.

across777

EOG Enthusiast

Micelli, any thoughts on Texas/USC or Kentucky/Kansas? Thanks and keep up the good work...

I will be on Kentucky with Reb.
As for the USC game, i am hoping that Fla wins by 7-11 points (cause i hit the Fla-8 2nd')...may get an extra point at some books from chasers losing on Fla. But i will def be on USC either way ya cut it, just waitin on the number i want (3')

Sorry Aren, havent been following the game....but if SIU keepsa hittin their 3's and playin tough defense the Hokies are finished

wow, is it just me or are people starting to bitch like little kids around here....

This place was fun for a good while, now i see bashing everywhere i go.
Please dont let this place turn into the RX.....

Down 2 units on the day. My bad if i steered anyone off of UNLV onto Wisc.
I'm a man and can fess up when i cap a game wrong.

Oregon gave us a few dollars as we hit the best bet of the day.
Lost the 1st' Oregon Under...And our patience paid off waiting for the hook
in the VA game.

Gonna Ride Reb on this Kentucky game, capped it and like the same side.
Still have Memphis-5 pending for 4 units

Kty+8' (3)

Gonna wait another 15minutes to bet the USC game, i still would like to get 3.5

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

I agree, Micelli. I haven't been here too long, but I've noticed alot more 'bashing' over the last few weeks. I just ignore it...

On Memphis with you and I am STILL unsure about this UK-Kansas game. I might just lay off and watch the game as a UK fan without the added pressure of money...Either way, I hope you hit it...Will most likely follow you on the USC-Texas game...

Mic, people are greedy and get pissed cause they jumped on the bandwagon too late. Obivously I'm not going to complain because most of my picks are from you.

Btw, don't worry about my previous post. Looks like I would've lost both if I had played my picks. =p

Cannon

Banned

Most of the people who tail are so toasted they need you to dig them out. When you don't they turn on you like a pack of rabid dogs.

Cannon

Banned

I had one losing week this year 2007 in baskets last week and they turned on me.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Micelli my friend you got some steaks coming!!!! The last three days your observations have been powerful from a business view-point as well as a bettors . E-mail me your adress and I will see you get your STEAKS!! (Cannon i got to win alot of 25$ bets to pay for these steaks) LOL

Misfit.. I ate 2 steaks today!!! LMAO! Cant get enough man! Glad i could help you bro!!!!

hit the USC 2nd' and fla 2nd' to get some xtra cash....thanks to EGD for the latter.

4-4 +1.25 on the day

NCAA TOURNY 20-15 +15.50 Units
NIT TOURNY 8-1-1 +23.95 Units

28-16-1 +39.55 Units in Tourny Action

Last week of the Contest!!! Trytrytry has to make a mandatory 8 selections this week. I have to make a mandatory of 3 (with a max of 8). This should be a wild finish.....

Standings after Sunday Games
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->TryTryTry 42-23-2.... (+16.7)
Micelli 42-25-5..........(+14.5)
Journeyman 46-36-1...(+6.4)
SportSavant 44-35...(+5.3)
DankHank 29-23........(+3.7)
Cee 46-47-1............ (-5.7)
PO69 24-27-2...........(-5.7)
KBurris 33-36-2.........(-6.6)
AllWorld 38-42-1....... (-8.2)
Goodcall 45-49-1....... (-8.9)
FairWarning 42-49-3...(-11.9)
Chriscol 40-53-1........(-18.3)
Labeeb 18-34-1 .......(-18.4)
Paterno 32-51.......... (-24.1)

sunday results

try 1-0
micelli 2-0
journey 0-4
goodcall 1-0
cee 0-2
chriscol 2-2
<!-- / message -->

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

ohhh shit, that's comin down to the wire! I like how you and this other guy are just rollin' everybody else up, and its not even close. Good shit man, i'll be rootin' you home

No Doubt! He started out the contest really on fire, but i've been choppin down the lead ever since....
Trytrytry put it best with hid degererative analogy......

"your 2-0 action will force me to stay awake now. You are like a race horse that rates 3 3 3 lenghts behind.... but now its deep stretch and you either blow my tired legs in the last strides or contineu to hang on the outside and get up for second."
:LMAO classic....
he's a great capper, i'll be lucky to beat him.

i

thanks Dirty...

well, most of you know i hit this very early....and pretty disgusted that i paid -130 for the current number. They cover and it doesnt matter anyway.

Tenn+4 (5)
Tenn+5 -130 (3)

i'm not adding anymore units on Tenn.

Additional games will be up after 6pm

Good Luck With Your Action!!

i'm waiting for my book to come off that 5 and go 5.5. probably wont be till game time but as soon as they do...BOOM

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

micelli the boys at eog, rx and your place need your picks (you have a huge huge huge following) to get the best numbers, get the exchange offers up, get in the action and get some winners.

No need to wait til 6pm to give your sides. I just decided to EMAIL my no action, or pick ,or picks now to the rx mods. Wanted you to feel safe to give your expert picks to the larger crowd as early as possible as that is more important than our contest.

<TABLE class=messageheader cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>this was my email time stamp to the rx mods.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label noWrap>Date:</TD><TD>Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:32:01 -0700 (PDT)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label noWrap></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=label noWrap></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=label noWrap></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Best of luck

Micelli

BOL tonight. Just curious as to which plays you are making tonight in the contest. BOL beating trytrytry.