Micelli March Madness

BigB2

EOG Member
Re: Micelli March Madness

Unbelievable Mic!!!!!!!! I don't post alot but make it a habit of playing ALL your plays. Wife says I'm obessed but she doesn't mind spending the winnings. I thought we were going to have a rough one tonight.....but oh WOW! I'm speechless!! I had the NC game on and thanks for the coach getting the T...............but what did UNLV do......foul with 1 second.....I had a little on Oregon as well so actually I got lucky 3 times..........oh well, my heart is still beating......again WOW!!

Anyway, thanks for the last few months. :houra :party

BigB2

EOG Member

By the way, thanks to you also Dirty. Took your pro plays tonight! Between you , panther and Micelli...........I don't know what to say but THANKS!!!!!! I decided about 2 months ago to stick with just you 3 and I guess it goes without saying I made the right decision!!:+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master

By the way, thanks to you also Dirty. Took your pro plays tonight! Between you , panther and Micelli...........I don't know what to say but THANKS!!!!!! I decided about 2 months ago to stick with just you 3 and I guess it goes without saying I made the right decision!!:+textinb3

Glad it is working out for ya... Mic and Panther are 2 of the best.... I am decent at the NBA....but grind out a profit.. just got to stay the course...:houra:houra:houra

That is why we are all here ... to kick the man in the Nutsack.... Thanks for the Props... it is a honor to be mentioned with those 2 clowns :houra :houra :houra

BigB2

EOG Member

I'm kicking him hard right now. Those guys are good but your NBA plays aren't bad either. Been sticking with you night in and night out. Again, THANKS!!

Anybody else think Vandy got screwed tonight? He didn't just walk once, but twice!!

Glad it is working out for ya... Mic and Panther are 2 of the best.... I am decent at the NBA....but grind out a profit.. just got to stay the course...:houra:houra:houra

That is why we are all here ... to kick the man in the Nutsack.... Thanks for the Props... it is a honor to be mentioned with those 2 clowns :houra :houra :houra

Haven't really taken any NBA this year, except the 4 Pistons games I've been to. I'll start checkin' you out Dirty...why the fuck not??? I'll join the ride to grind out the profits.:+excited-

NCAA Tourny 28-18 +30.90
NIT Tourny 15-4-1 +37.25

BigB....you def have to drop some cash on the woman for puttin up with hoops all season! lol. Glad you are cashin man...

FBEYE....i wish it would never end.

ERB....games will be up tomorrow man. GL

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Emotional swings of basketball are unbelievable!!!!! A 1000 bet on BB is like a 5000 bet on a football game. The swing froms total anhilation to the euphoria of victory were exhibited in back to back games!!!!(Oreg UNC ) . My friend Micelli thanks for helping me cash ,but i already have money.My real gratitude is for providing me the total exhileration of competition and the ultimate HIGH OF VICTORY for which I have insatiable desire for. Thank you my friend. PS misfit is really more appropriate then msftkid.LOL

tool21

EOG Dedicated

You talk like a robot msftkid. I wish i could pick games like mic so you could send me some steaks.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Tool talent is unique and fleeting and should always be cultivated and rewarded which transulates into: Micelli>5x+bb<2ab+talent= micelli Lobels steaks is that clear???

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I guess!? aight i don't wanna muck up Mic's thread so no more about me wanting Lobel steaks.

munson15

I want winners...

Great job Micelli! :cheers We're all sorry there are only 10 CBB games left! :+comfort+

CIGARMAN

EOG Member

JUST ANOTHER PHILLY GUY HERE WISHING YOU CONTINUED SUCSESS.LONG TIME READER 1ST POST GOOD LUUCK PAESAN!!!!!

Thanks Munson,Mariah, Good Luck Today....

Always nice to see the 215 in the eog, good luck Cigarman

Headin to The Borgata , looking forward to wearin the pinstripe tonight...:cool:

Tough games to cap, so i'm goin with my gut...

Memphis+3 (5)

UCLA is my squad...hate bettin against them and my man AA. But i'm a true believer in Kansas' ability to win this tourny. Im takin the moneyline inthis one, expect a very tight game unless AA produces.

Kansas-140 (to win 4')
Kanasa Over 129' (3) Incase my man AA acutally shows up

locksonly

EOG Senior Member

I think your gut is right Micelli! I just joined your site and have been watching over here. Just thought I add my 2 cents. I am up pretty large this week.
I really like Memphis in this situation. However, both games look like good opportunities to middle. Take Ohio st and Kansas on ML and buy UCLA and Memphis to +4. One of them is going to hit. On 2000 plays you risk increased juice for 4000. I did this to all three games on thursday and got lucky with Ohio St winning and Tenny covering for the middle. Lost Pitt but won Ucla on the moneyline(loss juice) and got horse fucked on Texas Am losing outright to Memphis but still just lost juice. Overall, I won a nice chunk on the three games, just upset because I should have middled A&M. Anyways, there is very good value in this type of play. Games should be close. Good Luck Everyone!!!
Memphis +4 on Buy
Ohio St ML
Kansas ML
Ucla +4 on Buy Games should be close for good Value!
Also, playing Memphis in NBA and Buff over 6 in Pucks. Good Luck
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Good Luck today guys.....I'm on board w/ Memphis, Kansas and the overs.

Mic,
Nothing is better than beatin' the borgota for a few dimes at the BJ tables then eatin a porterhouse in the Old Homestead......have a good time.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

ucla really took care of things today, could not have been more impressed/depressed. shake it off Mic, better days behind and for sure better days ahead...

dirty

EOG Master

Can't help a D1 Team can't hit layups... how do you have 7 more steals than the other team and get pounded...

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

That was one of the more frustrating games to watch considering I went with Kansas and the over. I'd like to know what the number of missed shots within 5 Ft. for Kansas was. If I had to guess, I'd say within the 15-20 range. UCLA's D was impressive, but fuck was that an annoying game...

joelatti

Mic rough night WE both had....losing about 16 units...but hey when your up 30 in NCAA its still rough but.....Let's get a piece back Sunday

Sonny (micelli) is still in AC, he is calling me with his UNC/G-Town play in about 20 minutes. I will post as soon as i get it.

-215Flava (sonny's brother)

dirty

EOG Master

taco..stay out of his threads or anyone elses for that matter with needling comments... you are nothing but a trouble maker and you will get put on Post review... One more time and you are on ..... We will not put up with it

dirty

EOG Master

He is on Post Review... He has been doing this for months and he went after Culver after I warned him in this post.... he has been warned repeatedly for months

across777

EOG Enthusiast

He is on Post Review... He has been doing this for months and he went after Culver after I warned him in this post.... he has been warned repeatedly for months

If he's been warned repeatedly, and continues the same behavior, isn't that enough to kick him out? I'm not trying to be a smarta$$ Dirty or tell you what to do, but in my opinion this seems like an easy call.

Sorry to contribute to hijacking your thread micelli...

What up guys! Needless to sya i didnt have a great weekend on the hoops games. 0-4 -18.40 sucks? yeah. Do any damage to the bankroll? No.
After the 2' week terror i was on, i expect a bad day here and there, really doesn bother me. Now as for Atlantic City and the 3 day bender...WOAH-
Holy Fuck! TheBorgata is simply a cut above the rest in AC. I wish i could details, but it's all pretty much a blur at this point. i know i got 8 hours sleep since Friday and had to tak the day off work today cause gettin outta bed was simply not an option...

NCAA Tourny 28-22 +12.40
NIT Tourny 15-4-1 +37.25

so what's the tally on the weekend? did you finish up? what kind of check can i be expecting from the BJ tables?

Shady...you owe me about 1700 :+textinb3
Fuck one of those runs huh?

well don't feel bad, my record loss is $3,000 in a 24 hour period on a BJ table...and i did it completely sober which is worse:hung ...

Your check is in the mail buddy:+textinb3