Michelle B

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Michelle B

:+clueless Does she want to stop Obama and the end times or is she for it? :+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Here's what they believe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture

Now since it's inception, "the signs of the end times are everywhere!" But they've been saying that for over 400 years. When i was a kid, i remember some loony Christian TV station pointing out that Watergate was the telltale sign of the end. Some thought 9/11 was the end of times. Well, it's been 13 years since 9/11. It would be very dangerous if one of these fundamentalists got voted into the White House. They might try to set it off!

I've always pointed out that the teachings of Jesus Christ were very kind things that I could live by. But why are so many Christians pro-gun and pro-war? Are they trying to set off the end times? As time goes by, fewer and fewer people are claiming to be faithful to any religion. Maybe because of the hypocrisy or maybe because of the false alarms. Europeans have really fallen off of the religion radar. America is slowly following suit.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

But maybe the prophecy of "Streets of Gold" really is correct. Just look at how well the televanelists live.

Streets of gold indeed.