Michelle O

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Much has been said about the first lady. But take the time to really get to know her. Forget what her critics say, meet her and form your own opinion. Here she is on the Letterman Show about a month ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEeO5TLViNk

She and Jill Biden have done an outstanding job with military families and the marching band came out at the end of the interview. Hey, those are OUR Marines now. I know you guys hate it when Democrats look patriotic. It's too bad that some of you on the right don't take our cue!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
Re: Michelle O

It's amazing to see. You should be entirely embarrased about those 3 but you got singing there praise. Sounds like your perfect white house ticket. Electrolytes anyone???

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Once again, we got the stars that attracts Hispanics and snoop Dogg. U got another bunch of angry old men.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Photoshopped by Tea Party Express. Michelle will go down as the finest first lady in history. She's cared about military families, returning veterans and kid's nutrition.

Hillary will go down as the second best.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I just watched the 2-minute trailer (two minutes of my life I'll never get back) and i saw the reference "You're smarter than president Camacho!" Good line, lol. But you know we'll have a "President Camacho" in our lifetime--watch the Castro brothers, they're up and coming in the Demo party . . .