Michigan St v Notre Dame

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
The Sparties have lost some key offensive players. Notre Dame had a tough time defending the surprisingly strong Longhorn offense. This game should be easier. Michigan State defense will be expected to do too much if offense weakens. The luck should be flowing with the Irish. They should be at least one TD ahead at the end. Like ND in this one. Cautious if spread widens, Sparties have a way of exceeding expectations.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Michigan St v Notre Dame

NBC to televise.

Game goes at 7:30 p.m. ET.

Notre Dame -7 and 51 are the widely-available numbers.

kane

EOG master

The one advantage Sparty has is on the sidelines. Dantonio > Kelly

kane

EOG master

Brian Kelly is 3-1 vs Dantonio with the only loss coming on the famous Little Giants fake field goal.

I'm not talking head to head, but overall Dantonio is a better coach, he gets more out of his talent than Kelly does

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Michigan State ranked higher than ND... The game is at ND. Tough call..slightest of leans to ND

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

Slight lean on ND? It hurts me big time because I went to Michigan State, but we will continue to feel the effect of losing Narduzzi and our QB is such a downgrade from the past decade this game could be a bloodbath.
Only chance State has is if they can run run run and limit and get turnovers. ND playmaking QB's are going put up points all night long so State better control time of possession.

ND is -300 or thereabouts now. State has lost last 3 with significantly better teams.

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

Chapo I said limit turnovers if you want your 3% chance get yourself motivated!

What speed by State QB , 2 steps from first down marker dropped like Titanic,. But wait TO for MSU Chapo you may have shot. TD MSU.

Chapo u da best

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

99% of all balls that a QB throws that land out of bounds cannot be caught when receiver has a step on dback in field of play.
Nice throw

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

Yikes!!!!!! State must have made same deal with devil some old bag did!

But still must consider a force more powerful than anything...,............ El Chapo has MSU

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated

1st half Michigan looked more organized and disciplined, while ND made more mistakes with turnovers and penalties. ND may be more talented, but their play has been sloppy and I believe coach Kelly is to blame.