Might try online dating

evade

EOG Addicted
Re: Might try online dating

I failed as usual.

Failed to talk or failed to get things going after talking to her? It's fine if it's the latter. Just keep throwing the rod. Someone will take the bait.

Wade

EOG Master

Failed to talk or failed to get things going after talking to her? It's fine if it's the latter. Just keep throwing the rod. Someone will take the bait.

I made some progress today. she said hi wade to me and I said hi how are you? she said good and asked how are you and i said good. that's all. baby steps.

Wade

EOG Master

I need advice shady. just like kinger my skills with women are limited.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

For starters, I need to know what you are working with. Are you.....Rich/poor? Old/young? Good looking/Bangedup?

boatboatboat

EOG Master

wade

Next time you are near her say 'you smell good, what perfume is that you are wearing".

Hopefully she will say ........."I am not wearing any" to which you say, well that's even better.

Wade

EOG Master

For starters, I need to know what you are working with. Are you.....Rich/poor? Old/young? Good looking/Bangedup?
i'm average on everything I suppose.
wade

Next time you are near her say 'you smell good, what perfume is that you are wearing".

Hopefully she will say ........."I am not wearing any" to which you say, well that's even better.

that sounds good but I don't think i'd have the balls to say that. didn't know you were such a ladies man, boater.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Wade, just go say hi to her and ask her out for lunch/drink/coffee. Can't be that hard. From what you tell me, you're not an oddball on the surface.. ...:btj:

evade

EOG Addicted

i'm average on everything I suppose.

:+clueless How the fuck are you average when it comes to age? Are you in your 30s?

Boat's suggestion is good but it is not applicable to the laundry woman. Just ask her out and go Gadaffi on her if she hesitates.

Wade

EOG Master

no she didn't say anything to me today. she must be on the rag.