Missing flight can't be found because of Global Warming!!!!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Missing flight can't be found because of Global Warming!!!!

When and if you go on vacation this summer, I will do both Global Warming and yourself a favor. Let me know where you want to go and I'll pay for your plane ticket . . . one way!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I'm thinking Alaska. With all the global warming you wizards are predicting maybe some beach front property would be a good investment!!! Dohhhh!!!!!!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Sounds like that California drought is getting to you. If you see Sarah in Alaska, let me know. And if you can see Russia from your beahfront house, let me know too.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

This drought might be over. Now there are tornado warnings!!! This is a true example of man made global warming. We have never had rain like this before, and now funnel clouds? I think we should shut down all industry and we should all park our cars and throw the keys away immediately!!! When will we learn? Up until now throughout history there has always been a slow steady amount of rain and there was never these threatening dark clouds.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

That's not a tornado you're watching, that's Fox News. They're spinning all the time!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Yea, I should go to a different network. Is CNN or PMSDNC still on the air?