ML Dogs in the NBA

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Dogs in the NBA getting from (+1 to +4.5) are: 30-29 (+13.50 units) this season SU, so check out the ML.

with

Phx and SA going tonight...

just an FYI for you

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: ML Dogs in the NBA

that pushes this seasons total to (31-30).

i ran thru all of last year and i believe the record was (217-244) (47.1%) for all of last year.

so this may be a good angle to watch.

SSI

ATX

that pushes this seasons total to (31-30).

i ran thru all of last year and i believe the record was (217-244) (47.1%) for all of last year.

so this may be a good angle to watch.

SSI

those are on closing lines, right?

for example, Portland opened +1, I stepped away for a few minutes and they were at -1.5, a little similar to Utah yesterday.

typically teams that cross the 'mendoza line' (from +1 to -1 etc) do well, or did ATS. I don't do much database stuff, but it might be interesting if it was easy to exclude those teams (or maybe the opposite).

What you are pointing out does make sense IMO. Typically the betting public loves to jump on 'easy winners', a short spread on a good team. I bet a fair amount of those SU winners are home dogs.

ATX

I'm not 100% but if I remember correctly teams that move from dog to favorite are 4-1 this year, if that makes more sense. So it doesn't happen all that much, and usually early on in the year far more frequently than later, but if you have the ability to manipulate a db (open vs close) it may (or may not) increase the yield.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

id suggest waiting until the very last, to make the bet.

looks like (2-1) last night..

Over the last 525 plays (all of last year and whats been played this year), the angle is hitting (47.6%) 250-275.

ill be out of town for 2 weeks (starting friday), so i wont be posting any of this here, while im away.

but it seems to be something, worth looking at.

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks Junkman

last day for me here, then im gone for a couple of weeks.

dogs went (4-2) SU last night, runs the record to..

Moneyline Dogs, getting from (+1pt) to (+4.5pts)

all of last season: 217-244 (47.1%)
all of this season: 37-33 (52.9%)
last 531 plays: 254-277 (47.8%)

looks like phx (+1.60) at the moment for tonight..

good luck guys, back in a couple of weeks.

SSI