MLB moves All-Star Game from Georgia

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
What needs to happen next is:

States need to be told: Do something similar to this and.......................... You will NOT get any: Super Bowls, All-Star games, or anything like it.

Jerry's World - you will not host a SB if Texass does what they want to do and enact something like this (AZ, too). You will not host an NCAA event - you will not host any round of the NCAA Tourney. You will not host any sports draft there.

I believe when all is said and done what GA did will not stand. It will be rescinded either by the courts or the lawmakers.

And for those who say the Supreme Court is 6-3 in favor of Repub nominees/Conservatives so if it goes there it will be upheld...................NO IT WILL NOT! So we already know there will be 4 votes to overturn this: 3 Liberal judges and Roberts. Amy Covid Barrett will probably see no issue here but I am certain at least 1 of the other 4 - will. Conservative judges do not like new things. They like keeping things the same. The rejected hearing any of Der Fuhrer's laughable cases. I am 100% certain if this goes to the Supreme Court the vote to REJECT this iwll be 6-3ish.

States need to be told: Do something similar to this and.......................... You will NOT get any: Super Bowls, All-Star games, or anything like it.

Jerry's World - you will not host a SB if Texass does what they want to do and enact something like this (AZ, too). You will not host an NCAA event - you will not host any round of the NCAA Tourney. You will not host any sports draft there.

I believe when all is said and done what GA did will not stand. It will be rescinded either by the courts or the lawmakers.

And for those who say the Supreme Court is 6-3 in favor of Repub nominees/Conservatives so if it goes there it will be upheld...................NO IT WILL NOT! So we already know there will be 4 votes to overturn this: 3 Liberal judges and Roberts. Amy Covid Barrett will probably see no issue here but I am certain at least 1 of the other 4 - will. Conservative judges do not like new things. They like keeping things the same. The rejected hearing any of Der Fuhrer's laughable cases. I am 100% certain if this goes to the Supreme Court the vote to REJECT this iwll be 6-3ish.
How about keeping politics out of sports?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Some of it I agree with you, especially the boxes and reduced hours. The water thing is a waste of time. Who is suppling the water? I've never seen anyone at a Michigan election passing out water. Good lord, they have 17 days prior to the election to vote - SEVENTEEN. Georgia people can't bring a ID to vote, just a thirst?

Does the constitution say it's your right as an American's 18 & over to vote?

The Georgia racist Republicons Jim Crow 2.0 law says the big government can replace the little local government elected officials is they chose. No reason needed. Occasionally the Republicons believe in big government, especially when it involves racism and voter suppression.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

What needs to happen is make federal standards for federal voting. Of course the southern R's don't want it, but they should be uniform. This crap has gone on too long.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

LOL

That went away a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago.

How about keeping the Church out of Government? That never happens, either - even though it is in the CONSTITUTION - you know - the same piece of paper RepubliCONS are always screaming doesn't say they have to wear a mask.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
LOL

How about keeping the Church out of Government? That never happens, either - even though it is in the CONSTITUTION - you know - the same piece of paper RepubliCONS are always screaming doesn't say they have to wear a mask.
This also.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

The Governor and Republican state legislators have no one to blame but themselves. These new voter restriction laws are blatantly racist and unfair. Instead they're blaming Cancel Culture, like they did when Dr. Suess decided to stop distributing some of their books. Lol

boston massacre

EOG Master

Stick it !

boston massacre

EOG Master

Why Should The Government Treat You a Fuckin 4 Year Old, When it's Time To Vote.

ALL States Need To be Like Georgia.

Get Up Off Your Ass Hole.

Get a Picture I.D.

Go To The Polls and Vote.

If You Can't Make it To The Polls, Prove it.

Then Mail in Your Ballot.

Nobody Wants To Hear Winy Fucking Wimpy Excuses From Adults.

Act Like One.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Thank you Winky. You get it, sadly a very large majority at EOG don't. Thank god it doesn't mirror America.

Boston Massacre was a huge Adolph Trump lover. Believing in Grift, racism and unfairness.

hcskip

EOG Addicted
Don't take this personally. You're obviously clueless on this matter.....

Let me just stop you right there. I'm a Georgia resident and more than a little active in Georgia and Atlanta politics. I've met Kemp, and I've seen how reporting works here in Georgia. And I'm more than a little familiar than the voting reform law that was passed - which was actually watered down from the version I personally supported - but half a loaf is better than none.

I don't want to get into politics on a gambling site, but you're the one who's clueless. Cannon wasn't arrested until she started kicking and stomping on the foot of the guard asking her to leave. She wanted to be arrested, and got her wish. There's nothing in the new law that causes voter suppression. Anyone who needs a voter ID in Georgia can get one, FOR FREE. Not that there's a great need for a special voter ID - virtually all Georgians of voting age drive and their driver's license works just fine. Even my dad, a Democrat until he passed away a couple of years ago, had no trouble renewing his driver's license in spite of suffering a debilitating stroke at the age of 77.

Comparing the new law to Jim Crow is an over-the-top hysterical response that either makes you very ignorant, or a complete idiot. I'll be nice and just assume you're ignorant.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Let me just stop you right there. I'm a Georgia resident and more than a little active in Georgia and Atlanta politics. I've met Kemp, and I've seen how reporting works here in Georgia. And I'm more than a little familiar than the voting reform law that was passed - which was actually watered down from the version I personally supported - but half a loaf is better than none.

I don't want to get into politics on a gambling site, but you're the one who's clueless. Cannon wasn't arrested until she started kicking and stomping on the foot of the guard asking her to leave. She wanted to be arrested, and got her wish. There's nothing in the new law that causes voter suppression. Anyone who needs a voter ID in Georgia can get one, FOR FREE. Not that there's a great need for a special voter ID - virtually all Georgians of voting age drive and their driver's license works just fine. Even my dad, a Democrat until he passed away a couple of years ago, had no trouble renewing his driver's license in spite of suffering a debilitating stroke at the age of 77.

Comparing the new law to Jim Crow is an over-the-top hysterical response that either makes you very ignorant, or a complete idiot. I'll be nice and just assume you're ignorant.
Thanks for clearing up the misinfo Skip. Nice to hear from someone who actually knows as apposed to all these blowhards that watch a little fake news or read a fuckin blog and think they know wtf they are talking about. (y)

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Sorry to hear about Dad, HCSKIP.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

The new law where big government takes away the power from the elected local government officials. All based on a Republicon big lie.

And you're also aware how Kemp became Governor. In what probably was an unprecedented move by Kemp as SOS oversaw the Governors election that he was competing in and subsequently won in a nail biter. Everyone was calling for him to resign as overseer of the election due to a massive conflict of interest. He not only told everyone to fuck off, he purged millions of minority sounding names from the voter role.

Kemp is to blame but he chooses to blame Cancel Culture. We've already learned from the past calling on this asshole to resign is a waste of time.

P.S. 38 drop boxes cut to 8 isn't voter suppression? Lol

Copy of ID required with mail in ballots isn't voter suppression. Lol

Not being able to bring food or water to people waiting in line or no holding someone's place in line if they need a bathroom break. Isn't voter suppression. Lol

And this is a watered down version of the original Jim Crow bill you liked more. But I'm the ignorant one. Coca cola is ignorant. MLB is ignorant. JPMorgan Chase is ignorant and Delta is also ignorant. But you like the more restrictive racist bill.

Fuckoff racist asshole

Last edited:

hcskip

EOG Addicted
The new law where big government takes away the power from the elected local government officials. All based on a Republicon big lie.

And you're also aware how Kemp became Governor. In what probably was an unprecedented move Kemp as SOS oversaw the Governors election that he was competing in and subsequently won in a nail biter. Everyone was calling for him to resign as overseer of the election due to a massive conflict of interest. He not only told everyone to fuck off, he purged millions of minority sounding names from the voter role.

Kemp is to blame but he chooses to blame Cancel Culture. We've already learned from the past calling on this asshole to resign is a waste of time.

I'm not interested in debating what you're read in Democratic Underground. There was some noise about the usual SOS BS, but no one was turned away at the polls due to purging - and Georgia law allows anyone purged from the roster to vote (it's provisional until eligibility is confirmed).

Stacey Abrams had even less of a legal case than Trump, but to hear her tell it the election was stolen. Kemp won by over 50,000 votes, and no one except the loony left was disputing the count. Even the liberal AJC wouldn't step into that joke of a claim.

I'm actually a bit disappointed in Kemp as governor, but he isn't the disaster Abrams would have been. But don't get me started on Raffensperger. That idiot lives just a few miles up the road from me (John's Creek, Georgia), and he muddled up the election so bad I'm ready to run against him in 2022.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm not interested in debating what you're read in Democratic Underground. There was some noise about the usual SOS BS, but no one was turned away at the polls due to purging - and Georgia law allows anyone purged from the roster to vote (it's provisional until eligibility is confirmed).

Stacey Abrams had even less of a legal case than Trump, but to hear her tell it the election was stolen. Kemp won by over 50,000 votes, and no one except the loony left was disputing the count. Even the liberal AJC wouldn't step into that joke of a claim.

I'm actually a bit disappointed in Kemp as governor, but he isn't the disaster Abrams would have been. But don't get me started on Raffensperger. That idiot lives just a few miles up the road from me (John's Creek, Georgia), and he muddled up the election so bad I'm ready to run against him in 2022.

Dipshit. Stacy won lawsuits. Kemp lost lawsuits. But it was too late damage was done. And that probably explains the surprising results of 2020. Stacy winning lawsuits was huge you dumb racist Republicon.

I suppose your kind will be boycotting Coke, MLB, NCAA tournament. I just saw Coke was sponsoring final four entertainment. Good performance by Miley Cyrus.

"I know Gov. Kemp. I like the more racist, oppressive voter restriction bill versus the watered down version. I also fly the Confederate flag".
- HCskip

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

And you're also aware how Kemp became Governor. In what probably was an unprecedented move by Kemp as SOS oversaw the Governors election that he was competing in and subsequently won in a nail biter. Everyone was calling for him to resign as overseer of the election due to a massive conflict of interest. He not only told everyone to fuck off, he purged millions of minority sounding names from the voter role.

P.S. 38 drop boxes cut to 8 isn't voter suppression? Lol

Copy of ID required with mail in ballots isn't voter suppression. Lol

Not being able to bring food or water to people waiting in line or no holding someone's place in line if they need a bathroom break. Isn't voter suppression. Lol

And this is a watered down version of the original Jim Crow bill you liked more. But I'm the ignorant one. Coca cola is ignorant. MLB is ignorant. JPMorgan Chase is ignorant and Delta is also ignorant. But you like the more restrictive racist bill.

Fuckoff racist asshole

Bigrunner, please.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
HcSkip is obviously a lying piece of shit. Skippy says state Rep. Park Cannon was stomping and kicking the foot of the officer before she was arrested. You lying racist piece of shit. Show the video you lying asshole. I'll bet you can't? I already showed the video of her arrest. She's a sweet peaceful black woman.

Will wait for your video you liar.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bigrunner, please.

JK, I'll leave if lying, racist pos Skippy shows the video that supports his false claims that Park Cannon was stomping and kick the feet of the police. It doesn't even have to be skippy, anyone post the video of the state Congresswoman kicking the police. I'll leave. Until then I'll play the underdog roll, the anti fascist.

railbird

EOG Master
LOL

How about keeping Govt out of church, my pastor ignored newsom when told not to assemble.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bigrunner, please.

HcSkip tell us if you're going to post the video. If not then someone else can. JK? Winky? Anyone post the video that supports Skippy's false claims that the Congresswoman was kicking and stomping the feet of the police.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
JK, I'll leave if lying, racist pos Skippy shows the video that supports his false claims that Park Cannon was stomping and kick the feet of the police. It doesn't even have to be skippy, anyone post the video of the state Congresswoman kicking the police. I'll leave. Until then I'll play the underdog roll, the anti fascist.
I'll bet there are tons of lefties here on their knees praying someone produces a video of Rep Cannon kicking and screaming.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'll bet there are tons of lefties here on their knees praying someone produces a video of Rep Cannon kicking and screaming.

Yeah! Skippy is a blatant liar. We will wait. But I believe we're witnessing another beatdown of a lying racist pos con, by the underdog.

hcskip

EOG Addicted
HcSkip tell us if you're going to post the video. If not then someone else can. JK? Winky? Anyone post the video that supports Skippy's false claims that the Congresswoman was kicking and stomping the feet of the police.

WTF do you care? There's video of the election being stolen right in Fulton County, but it didn't make a damn bit of a difference to you lefty loons.

Anyway, I've said a lot more than I cared to say already. But don't call me a liar, asshole. I have my sources, accept them or not. I already know how you think.

Sticking to gambling here.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
WTF do you care? There's video of the election being stolen right in Fulton County, but it didn't make a damn bit of a difference to you lefty loons.

Anyway, I've said a lot more than I cared to say already. But don't call me a liar, asshole. I have my sources, accept them or not. I already know how you think.

Sticking to gambling here.

I'm gonna call you a pos liar. This is another beatdown and it's your home turf.

Now Skippy is embarrassed. Changing the subject with another false claim. "There's video of the election being stolen right here in Fulton County". Says Skippy.

I had this lying asshole nailed immediately.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
BigRunner is butthurt because dems can’t supply water in line at an election.

"Stop the steal" Fair Warning.

Blatantly lying Skippy says there's video of the election being stolen right there in Fulton County. Then he claims the Congresswoman with kicking and stomping the feet of the lying police that arrested her. But he won't show video of it. And you choose to bust my balls. Classic Republicon retard behavior.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
UCLA gave them all they can handle in 1st half and still are losing. Jesus. Game is over.

Edit: posted this is wrong thread.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Raybino, you know what happens at most places when you're exposed supporting a lying piece of shit racist?

Your lack of intelligence becomes quite apparent, that's what happened. Lucky for you EOG is your safe zone.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Raybino, you know what happens at most places when you're exposed supporting a lying piece of shit racist?

Your lack of intelligence becomes quite apparent, that's what happened. Lucky for you EOG is your safe zone.
Don't really care about any of that. i just know there are people here on your side of the political fence that are closet praying for video of Rep Cannon kicking cops to pop up so that you can be a man of your word and go bye bye.

MrTop

EOG Master
"Stop the steal" Fair Warning.

Blatantly lying Skippy says there's video of the election being stolen right there in Fulton County. Then he claims the Congresswoman with kicking and stomping the feet of the lying police that arrested her. But he won't show video of it. And you choose to bust my balls. Classic Republicon retard behavior.

dems don't forget to give the jobs to china... then you want money from the gov't cause you are broke

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Don't really care about any of that. i just know there are people here on your side of the political fence that are closet praying for video of Rep Cannon kicking cops to pop up so that you can be a man of your word and go bye bye.

I hear you Rayray. But you should know there's zero chance. Lying Skippy also said "there's video right here in Fulton County of the election being stolen". Come on Ray do you really believe there's a chance lying Skippy is telling the truth?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
dems don't forget to give the jobs to china... then you want money from the gov't cause you are broke

Did you read what Lying Skippy said? He said "there's video right here in Fulton County of the election being stolen". Lol

This was after he lied and said the black Congresswoman women was kicking and stomping the feet of the police.

I knew immediately that was a lie. The Congresswoman in question is as sweet as a Georgia peach.

Mr. Top, please help lying Skippy find the video.