MLB moves All-Star Game from Georgia

Bigrunner

EOG Master
American Airlines, United airlines, and Dell all based in Texas, have come out against Gov. Greg Abbott and his push for racist voter suppression efforts. I know Texas won't be getting the all star game and they definitely don't deserve it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sick of the bullying tactics of the woke left.

That's exactly what Ted Cruz said. Lol Lindsay Graham, Ron Desantis, Brian Kemp, Greg Abbott. All huge Trump humpers and all you seem to be parroting.

"Green Eggs and Ham. Why did we get canceled by the woke left?"
- Fair Warning

Unfortunately the woke left didn't wake up until after the Republicons illegally gerrymandered the hell out of the nation

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sick of the bullying tactics of the woke left.

All the people that are sick of the woke left are the same people that think only white lives matter. I remember when George Floyd was murdered, all you cared about was attacking his character with all the right wing talking points. Which are all irrelevant. In your eyes the dead man was guilty of being black. He doesn't deserve due process. The black man's life didn't matter to the same people now crying about the woke left. And the majority of America are sick of you righties.

The results of the Chauvin trial will be sweet vindication and confirmation of the slow change taking place in America. The left has been woken.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
All the people that are sick of the woke left are the same people that think only white lives matter. I remember when George Floyd was murdered, all you cared about was attacking his character with all the right wing talking points. Which are all irrelevant. In your eyes the dead man was guilty of being black. He doesn't deserve due process. The black man's life didn't matter to the same people now crying about the woke left. And the majority of America are sick of you righties.

The results of the Chauvin trial will be sweet vindication and confirmation of the slow change taking place in America. The left has been woken.
Something like this, almost in the ballpark.

almost.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

There isn't a person on either side that defended what happened to Mr Floyd. Spin it however you want but not a living human supports the cop/cops here. I'm not saying Mr Floyd's character wasn't attacked by some but if that concerns you maybe try to have better character to prevent such attacks. I think the character in this case only got attacked when trying to make Me Floyd out to be some kind of martyr as apposed to just an example of how shitty some cops do their job.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Something like this, almost in the ballpark.

almost.

Your guy Ted Cruz. He's also sick of the woke left. He recently took 13 other, Senators to the border on a fact finding mission. They brought back zero facts and zero solutions. It was strictly political theater by your guys, the anti woke left.

Most know who caused the problem at the border. Say you're a refugee fleeing Central America to live with an Aunt in Michigan that came to America 10 years ago. The aunt is a housekeeper. You know the family she works for most likely votes Republicon. And if she's not a housekeeper she works at a factory or meeting pack plants owned by Republicon voters. It's might be the biggest hypocrisy in America. Republicon Trump is a great example. Is evil and false rhetoric towards refugees and migrants while the whole time he was employing these less fortunate people. Even giving them fraudulent papers.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
There isn't a person on either side that defended what happened to Mr Floyd. Spin it however you want but not a living human supports the cop/cops here. I'm not saying Mr Floyd's character wasn't attacked by some but if that concerns you maybe try to have better character to prevent such attacks. I think the character in this case only got attacked when trying to make Me Floyd out to be some kind of martyr as apposed to just an example of how shitty some cops do their job.

You're off your rocker. I'll name a few off the top of my head.

Boston Massacre
Dumb Dude
Merlin
Railturd

That's off the top of my head. If I did some research I could find millions more.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
You're off your rocker. I'll name a few off the top of my head.

Boston Massacre
Dumb Dude
Merlin
Railturd

That's off the top of my head. If I did some research I could find millions more.
They really support the cop here? I can't imagine but you could be correct but I don't know a person on either side of the political fence that supports the cop here. If so sad. Now I'm sure they attacked his character which like I said, if you don't want your character attacked than be a solid human. However no matter the character, what the cop did here was criminal. Can debate to what degree but anything under manslaughter is rediculous IMO. For the sake of the country I sure hope they throw the book at him but it sure would make for an entertaining shitshow if they somehow acquit this clown.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Some more Ray.

Cheapseats
Jason the Trump loving far right wing Jew
IWishiwasapro
TeddyNazi
E$ a maybe
Sleepy
Maybe HCSKIP

All supporters of Chauvin and the other 3 or 4 cops.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Coors Field set to host the 2021 MLB All-Star Game.

The Rockies last hosted the All-Star Game in 1998, with the American League winning, 13-8, in the highest scoring Midsummer Classic in M.L.B. history.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The Dodgers are set to host the 2022 MLB All-Star Game.

2023 will be very interesting

I think it could go to the Rangers and their new park. But I don't think MLB will award it to the Rangers just yet because Texass is expected to pass the same similar draconian measures GA did to its residents in terms of voting in elections. MLB doesn't want to have to take away another A-S game, something they will have to do if/when Texass does what we all expect them to do. I think 2023 will go elsewhere with 2024 going to the Rangers unless the Texass RepubliCONS do something stupid - and knowing how bad they fucked up the power grid situation and the fact the residents there re-elected a fucking asshole like Ted Cruz - whatever that P.O.S. place does won't shock anyone. If Texass does pass legislation like that they can forget hosting a SB at Jerry's World. It will be interesting to see what the UFC does since Dana White loves sucking the last POTUS 1" flaccid dick all the time

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
A crowd of 38,238 watched the Rangers lose their home opener to the Jays, 6-2, today in Arlington.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
A crowd of 38,238 watched the Rangers lose their home opener to the Jays, 6-2, today in Arlington.

Which is about 28,238 more than should have been in that place. Not sure who's a bigger knucklehead: Abbott of Texass or DeSantis of FL

Both scrape their knuckles on the ground when they walk

Get ready for Texass to be Covid Superspreader event central soon. Although when the UFC holds its event in a packed stadium in FL that will be even worse.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Exactly. Like the packed church in Houston for his funeral in the midst of a pandemic. He was just a provider, yeah OK. Does that mean he deserved to die? Of course not. But when you play stupid games in the hood, expect stupid results.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
An excellent job by MLB of moving their AS Game to a state where you must show ID to vote. You can't make this up.

BigRunner, tell us again about the republicans keeping the blacks down. That is a good one.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Agree Fair, like Breonna Taylor whose booty call was the dope man. I didn’t want to see her die but she knew the risk in having a dope dealer boyfriend.
I was working in the Hood yesterday, normally I don’t. Everything is a straight up hustle or scam of some sort.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Former MLB Commissioner Fay Vincent came out firing shots at Rob Manfred after he made the decision to move the All-Star Game out of Atlanta after Georgia made changes to its voting laws.
Vincent, who wrote an opinion piece in The Wall Street Journal, said Manfred made a decision "without first protesting the substance of the law." He added that Manfred made a "serious mistake", and the All-Star Game only benefits the city where the game is played, which means people working the game and local businesses around Atlanta’s ballpark will now suffer during the mid-summer exhibition.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Former MLB Commissioner Fay Vincent came out firing shots at Rob Manfred after he made the decision to move the All-Star Game out of Atlanta after Georgia made changes to its voting laws.
Vincent, who wrote an opinion piece in The Wall Street Journal, said Manfred made a decision "without first protesting the substance of the law." He added that Manfred made a "serious mistake", and the All-Star Game only benefits the city where the game is played, which means people working the game and local businesses around Atlanta’s ballpark will now suffer during the mid-summer exhibition.

Yeah. And Moscow Mitch told Corporate Ceo's to stay out of politics. Mitch McConnell the champion of Citizen's United. That's blatant hypocrisy. Lol. Fay Vincent is a Republicon. If you recall it was 2006 before the midterms. Republicons were predicted to get shellacked. So they once again were doing everything to suppress the vote. The even tried to block the continuation and expansion of the voters right act. They were gonna win but opposition led by Walmart followed by other big corps squashed the Republicons.

The new voter restriction laws in Georgia and sweeping the nation are obviously intended to suppress the vote. Targeting minorities. Jim Crow 2. How disgusting is it that the Republicons claim these suppressive laws will make it easier to vote. Taking away ballot boxes, reducing voting hours, taking certification power from local elected officials and tranfering them to appointed big government officials.

https://www.abc27.com/news/us-world...oted-against-electoral-college-certification/

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yeah. And Moscow Mitch told Corporate Ceo's to stay out of politics. Mitch McConnell the champion of Citizen's United. That's blatant hypocrisy. Lol. Fay Vincent is a Republicon. If you recall it was 2006 before the midterms. Republicons were predicted to get shellacked. So they once again were doing everything to suppress the vote. The even tried to block the continuation and expansion of the voters right act. They were gonna win but opposition led by Walmart followed by other big corps squashed the Republicons.

The new voter restriction laws in Georgia and sweeping the nation are obviously intended to suppress the vote. Targeting minorities. Jim Crow 2. How disgusting is it that the Republicons claim these suppressive laws will make it easier to vote. Taking away ballot boxes, reducing voting hours, taking certification power from local elected officials and tranfering them to appointed big government officials.

https://www.abc27.com/news/us-world...oted-against-electoral-college-certification/

Nobody Believes Anything Your Spy Network Says About America.

Your Weak Network Will Never Be Able To Stand Up Against Great Strong Americans, Who Support This Great Country.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
what is jim crow 1?

Dumb Alfie, I wouldnt expect you to know. You're blind to white supremacy. Here's a clue, they were state and local laws mainly in the south that enforced segregation and discrimination.

Do some research.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Dumb Alfie, I wouldnt expect you to know. You're blind to white supremacy. Here's a clue, they were state and local laws mainly in the south that enforced segregation and discrimination.

Do some research.

A Little Freaky Gullible Goon Like You Thinks That Garbage is Taking Place Now.

FAKE NEWS Loves Dumb Little Worms Like You.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Georgia Republicon Lt.Gov. admits the impetus of the new voter restriction laws were Rudy G. and Trump's continued lies about Georgia election fraud.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...f-duncan-georgia-elections-law-newday-vpx.cnn

Oh Dumb Alfie, how blind and naive are you?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Let me just stop you right there. I'm a Georgia resident and more than a little active in Georgia and Atlanta politics. I've met Kemp, and I've seen how reporting works here in Georgia. And I'm more than a little familiar than the voting reform law that was passed - which was actually watered down from the version I personally supported - but half a loaf is better than none.

I don't want to get into politics on a gambling site, but you're the one who's clueless. Cannon wasn't arrested until she started kicking and stomping on the foot of the guard asking her to leave. She wanted to be arrested, and got her wish. There's nothing in the new law that causes voter suppression. Anyone who needs a voter ID in Georgia can get one, FOR FREE. Not that there's a great need for a special voter ID - virtually all Georgians of voting age drive and their driver's license works just fine. Even my dad, a Democrat until he passed away a couple of years ago, had no trouble renewing his driver's license in spite of suffering a debilitating stroke at the age of 77.

Comparing the new law to Jim Crow is an over-the-top hysterical response that either makes you very ignorant, or a complete idiot. I'll be nice and just assume you're ignorant.

Oh lying Skippy. I see this post where you lied about sweet as a Georgia peach Congresswoman Park Cannon was arrested after she was kicking and stomping the feet of police. That's a felony you falsely accused her of. All charges dropped you lying Pos. Btw your false post was liked by Valuist, Murphys Best, Boston Massacre and another idiot. I knew the game you were playing. The lying game. Shame on Valuist for getting trapped by blatant lies

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/fu...ep-park-cannon-over-georgia-voting-law-arrest

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Only morons can turn a All Star game into politics...what a country

Who you blaming? A lot of the people that are passing voter restriction laws are also saying the Jan. 6 insurrection never happened. No matter how many lies they tell, we all saw it. Now the Georgia Republicons have admitted the impetus of their new voter restriction law are based on Trump's lies and misinformation.

You got it wrong. Unless you're blaming the Georgia Governor and the Georgia legislature for passing the new laws. And way were the laws passed? What problem are these new laws solving?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
dont use cnn......fake news dummy

Dumb Alfie, I'm always right when it comes to politics and ignorance of politics. You're blind when it comes to politics.

Park Cannon who Skippy and the police accused of felonious kicking and stomping the feet of the police before she was arrested is innocent of all charges. I told all who were listening, "post of video of Congresswoman Cannon kicking the police I'll live EOG". All charges dropped. Park Cannon says "keep knocking that's "good trouble".

I'll explain "good trouble" to you later, Dumb Alfie".

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Not blaming anyone. Just common sense

Common sense would be not making it harder for minorities to vote. These new voter restriction laws are a fake solution for a non existent problem that was created by Trump's misinformation campaign. Governor Kemp obviously wasn't using common sense when he signed the bill into law. He's to blame.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Common sense would be not making it harder for minorities to vote. These new voter restriction laws are a fake solution for a non existent problem that was created by Trump's misinformation campaign. Governor Kemp obviously wasn't using common sense when he signed the bill into law. He's to blame.

Everyone has an opinion, right or wrong doesnt give you the right to tell people how they should live their life...do you get that? In addition t that no one cares what you think.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Everyone has an opinion, right or wrong doesnt give you the right to tell people how they should live their life...do you get that? In addition t that no one cares what you think.

Obviously in more than one way. That's way I'm so passionate. Most Americans believe in fairness, or at least I hope so. EOG is a outlier, but also resembles the Republicon party. It's part of the demographics of the white male gambler.

Same thing happened in 2006, Republicons were about to get their asses kicked in midterms. So they started blocking voting rights. Unexpectedly Walmart stepped up to the plate and opposed the unfairness, racist and anti democratic behavior of the Republicons voter suppression. Walmart was followed by Coke, At&t, Lilly, and other big corps. The Republicons succumbed to all the pressure from the big corps and the voter rights law were expanded.