MLB moves All-Star Game from Georgia

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Our fake wokeness won’t stop us from taking Georgia tax perks and cheaper labor.

- Georgia-based corporations

In unprecedented, unethical and radical behavior after the deadly Jan 6th Trump insurrection on the USA Capitol, 67% of the treasonous Republicons in Congress voted to overturn Joe Bidens win. 147 out of 221 voted to overthrow Biden and keep Trump in power.

Fair Warnings default misleading reply "it's both sides". The ignorance and blindness is massive. Add woke too the Un-American, pro Putin Republicon talking points.

MrTop

EOG Master
In unprecedented, unethical and radical behavior after the deadly Jan 6th Trump insurrection on the USA Capitol, 67% of the treasonous Republicons in Congress voted to overturn Joe Bidens win. 147 out of 221 voted to overthrow Biden and keep Trump in power.

Fair Warnings default misleading reply "it's both sides". The ignorance and blindness is massive. Add woke too the Un-American, pro Putin Republicon talking points.

actually it was pete rose that ran into fosse

boston massacre

EOG Master
Another Biden Voter Casting His Ballot From Jail.

The Demented One's Thoughts and Prayers Go Out To The Family.

The Biden Sheep Send Their Well Wishes.

Illegal Immigrant Who Was Ordered to Be Deported Convicted of Child Rape

An illegal immigrant, who was ordered to be deported in 2016, has been sentenced to 45 years in prison for forcible rape of a child.

Fredys Aguilar-Menjivar, 31, from El Salvador was convicted of three counts of rape of a child under 14 and one count of child molestation earlier this month, the Monterey district attorney’s office said in a statement.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) confirmed to The Epoch Times that Aguilar-Menjivar, who resides in California, had been ordered removed from the United States by an immigration judge on June 28, 2016. But according to Breitbart, he was never deported. The Epoch Times has asked ICE to clarify whether agents had made any attempt to deport Aguilar-Menjivar between June 2016 and March 2020.

Following his arrest, ICE issued an immigration detainer on Aguilar-Menjivar with California’s Monterey County Jail on March 19, 2020.

California is a “sanctuary” state because it prohibits state and local law enforcement officers from sharing information about an illegal immigrant’s release from custody, personal information, and physical description with federal immigration agents. Under Senate Bill 54 (SB 54), state and local officers are also barred from transferring these individuals to immigration agents unless in exempted circumstances like under a court warrant. The law also includes exemptions for illegal immigrants convicted of a serious or violent felony.

The Monterey district attorney’s office said the sexual assault occurred repeatedly between August 2018 to March 2020—two years after the deportation order. The child, who is a family member, was under 14 years old when the offense began. The crimes were discovered by another family member during a party in which the child had attempted to stop Aguilar-Menjivar, the prosecutor’s office said. But the 31-year-old threatened to hurt her and her parents if she screamed.

Aguilar-Menjivar will also be required to register as a sex offender for life and is prohibited from contacting the child for a maximum period of ten years under law.

Former President Donald Trump’s administration had made efforts to strike down SB 54 and escalated a case challenging the law to the Supreme Court in 2019. But in June 2020, the nation’s top court refused the request to hear the case although Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito said they would have granted the petition for review.

The news comes after President Joe Biden’s administration issued “interim enforcement priorities” for federal immigration agencies as the administration continues finalizing its policies. These priorities include narrowing immigration enforcement to three categories: individuals who have been engaged in or suspected of terrorism or espionage; immigrants who crossed into the United States illegally on or after Nov. 1, 2020; and individuals convicted of an “aggravated felony.”

The guidance is temporary, lasting for three months, until Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas can issue new enforcement guidelines for the department.

The temporary enforcement guidance has already met with challenges by Texas and Lousiana who argue that they failed to prioritize detention of criminal aliens with final orders of removal, criminal aliens convicted of drug offenses, or criminal aliens convicted of crimes of moral turpitude.

The result of implementing the memoranda, the lawsuit argues, has led to ICE rescinding detainer requests related to incarcerated criminal aliens, not issuing detainer requests for illegal aliens subject to mandatory removal, and the release of such individuals from federal detention facilities in Louisiana and Texas.

The Biden administration is currently facing an influx of illegal border crossings, which saw thousands of unaccompanied minors flooding across the southern border. Lawmakers have warned that these children are subjected to human tragedies such as cramped conditions and assault.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Boston Massacre saw a Trump insurgent get murdered by a Capitol cop. I'd like to see that video

Lying Skippy saw video of the election being stolen in Atlanta Georgia. I like to see that video.

Two far right wing idiots that are Cuckoo for cocoa puffs. There are millions of them.

hcskip

EOG Addicted
Boston Massacre saw a Trump insurgent get murdered by a Capitol cop. I'd like to see that video

Lying Skippy saw video of the election being stolen in Atlanta Georgia. I like to see that video.

Two far right wing idiots that are Cuckoo for cocoa puffs. There are millions of them.

You're the one lying - every one of your posts is a challenge to honesty.

Video can be seen here:
https://www.archytele.com/videos-revealed-about-alleged-irregular-vote-counting-in-georgia/

BTW - the arrest report documenting Representative Cannon attacking the arresting officer is documented here:
https://www.ajc.com/politics/politi...-6-type-of-attack/RBX34YM5VBFZ7MHVOFMGSH2ZBI/

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Video can be seen here:
https://www.archytele.com/videos-revealed-about-alleged-irregular-vote-counting-in-georgia/

BTW - the arrest report documenting Representative Cannon attacking the arresting officer is documented here:
https://www.ajc.com/politics/politi...-6-type-of-attack/RBX34YM5VBFZ7MHVOFMGSH2ZBI/

The cops obviously lied like they usually do when there's no video. And liars like you promoted their lies. And the lies were confirmed after the felony charges and all charges were dropped within days. The arrest was a clear example of racial injustice promoted by radical Republicon Gov. Kemp.

Show video of Park Cannon kicking the police and I leave. You can't because it never happened and it doesn't exist.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Lying Skippy, the cops were afraid of a Jan 6 type insurrection? Lol, lol, lol I also hear Gov. Kemp feared for his life? Lol, lol, lol

That was a blatant case of abuse of power, false police report and false arrest. Felony charges were dropped within days. But she was arrested for kicking and stomping the officers feet you falsely claimed. Lol

Lying Skippy thanks for posting the proof confirming your lies.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Video can be seen here:

Brian Kemp is notoriously famous for his lies. That's why he's a far right wing Republicon. And of course his police are coached and directed to lie after they abuse their power. Thanks for posting a link confirming that. But I already knew all these details before your link. A Jan. 6th type insurrection. Lol. Arrest the black women that represents millions of Georgia residents, voters.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Video can be seen here:

Lying Skippy, you know you're a lying loser when Boston Massacre likes your post. The loser lost over $15,000 betting on the most famous pathological liar in the world. Pinocchio!!! Don't be surprised if ignorant CompBoob likes your post.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Anyone who studies the history of ideas should notice how much more often on the political left more so than others denigrate and demonize those who disagree with them instead of answering their arguments

Thomas Sowell

economist social theorist and senior fellow at stanford. u

sound like he is talking about ?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Anyone who studies the history of ideas should notice how much more often on the political left more so than others denigrate and demonize those who disagree with them instead of answering their arguments

Thomas Sowell

economist social theorist and senior fellow at stanford. u

Yesterday I exposed your ignorance in a big way.

"If you think George Floyd and Duante Wright were murdered then it would be unfair to say Babbit wasn't murdered. None of them had weapons".
- Mr Top

And you went on and on with your ignorant 2 sides were the same arguments.

Valuist

EOG Master
"If you think George Floyd and Duante Wright were murdered then it would be unfair to say Babbit wasn't murdered. None of them had weapons".
- Mr Top

So you are fine with the cop not getting charged with murdering Babbitt? I shouldn't be surprised.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yesterday I exposed your ignorance in a big way.

- Mr Top

And you went on and on with your ignorant 2 sides were the same arguments.

willie stargell hit 48 homeruns in 71

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So you are fine with the cop not getting charged with murdering Babbitt? I shouldn't be surprised.

Your ignorance is huge. The cop was outnumbered 500 to 1. Babbitt was leading the terrorist Trump mob that had very bad intentions. They were chanting hang Mike Pence, kill Nancy Pelosi. They had known weapons of bear spray, flag poles, shields, zip ties, fire extinguishers plus whatever unknown weapons they possessed. It's quite obvious the cop was a hero for deescalating and stopping a rabid mob of terrorist. 1 against 500. And your ignorance has been confirmed post insurrection when the DOJ didn't file charges against the officer.. Nor has anyone representing Babbitt or the mob of terrorist she was with filed a civil suit against the cop or the government. Your ignorance has landed you on the wrong side of history. Ashli Babbitt was deep into the Q conspiracies.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...itt-capitol-mob-trump-qanon-conspiracy-theory

Valuist

EOG Master
Your ignorance is huge. The cop was outnumbered 500 to 1. Babbitt was leading the terrorist Trump mob that had very bad intentions. They were chanting hang Mike Pence, kill Nancy Pelosi. They had known weapons of bear spray, flag poles, shields, zip ties, fire extinguishers plus whatever unknown weapons they possessed. It's quite obvious the cop was a hero for deescalating and stopping a rabid mob of terrorist. 1 against 500. And your ignorance has been confirmed post insurrection when the DOJ didn't file charges against the officer.. Nor has anyone representing Babbitt or the mob of terrorist she was with filed a civil suit against the cop or the government. Your ignorance has landed you on the wrong side of history. Ashli Babbitt was deep into the Q conspiracies.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...itt-capitol-mob-trump-qanon-conspiracy-theory

Your ignorance is showing. This is from CNBC, hardly a right wing site:\

Officer who killed Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt won't be charged, DOJ says (cnbc.com)

The family of Babbitt "objected to that decision and vowed to pursue civil action".

As well they should.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Officer who killed Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt won't be charged, DOJ says (cnbc.com)

The family of Babbitt "objected to that decision and vowed to pursue civil action".

As well they should.

Ok, you believe they have a strong case. I think their case is impossible to win. We both have bias. We already know who the ignorant one is but soon it will be confirmed not only who is ignorant but who his cuckoo for cocoa puffs. In a matter of hours, Ashli Babbitt had become a martyr-like figure for the far-right and white nationalist movements. Valuist getting exposed today. Just like the My Pillow Guy did a while back.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/us/ashli-babbitt-capitol-president-trump.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ginahe...g-wont-face-criminal-charges/?sh=39d8ea6824d9

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

As well they should.
I don’t think they have a chance (Babbitt family). She willingly went into the White House. I would have no problem if some of these potential looters got the same treatment in Minn if the case goes in favor of the cop.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I don’t think they have a chance (Babbitt family). She willingly went into the White House. I would have no problem if some of these potential looters got the same treatment in Minn if the case goes in favor of the cop.

Thank you. Valuist ignorance has landed him on the wrong side of history. Idiot follows Parler.

Let's be clear thou. She led a group of treasonous terrorists into the Capitol. She was saying "let's go, let's go to her Confederate soldiers. Valuist thinks her family will sue the government and right so. Oy Vey!

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Thank you. Valuist ignorance has landed him on the wrong side of history. Idiot follows Parler.

Let's be clear thou. She led a group of treasonous terrorists into the Capitol. She was saying "let's go, let's go to her Confederate soldiers. Valuist thinks her family will sue the government and right so. Oy Vey!
Doesn't hurt to ask. Heck, cities pay millions to families of "victims" who don't obey and were killed.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Doesn't hurt to ask. Heck, cities pay millions to families of "victims" who don't obey and were killed.

Wow, Fair Warning is implying that he thinks an unarmed black man killed by the police had to be disobeying and was not a victim since the killing was justified.

Or a black woman in bed in her own apartment couldn't have been obeying when cops broke into her apartment and shot her dead. Not a victim.
- Fair Warning Judge and Juror of the blacks

Thanks for making it clear who you think the victims are and aren't.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Park Cannon was arrested for kicking and stomping the feet of the police".
- Lying Skippy

Lying Skippy thanks for the link to the article confirming your lies. Felony charges against Park Cannon were dropped almost immediately? Lying Skippy was never able to post video of the falsely arrested Park Cannon kicking the police.

I think he thinks her posted a video of the election being stolen in Atlanta. Lol, lol, lol
Fellas, Lying Skippy is a Republicon lying sleuth.

The redundancy. I gotta stop it.

MrTop

EOG Master
"Park Cannon was arrested for kicking and stomping the feet of the police".
- Lying Skippy

Lying Skippy thanks for the link to the article confirming your lies. Felony charges against Park Cannon were dropped almost immediately? Lying Skippy was never able to post video of the falsely arrested Park Cannon kicking the police.

I think he thinks her posted a video of the election being stolen in Atlanta. Lol, lol, lol
Fellas, Lying Skippy is a Republicon lying sleuth.

The redundancy. I gotta stop it.

I always thought fred lynn hit the grand slam homerun in the A.S. game

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I always thought fred lynn hit the grand slam homerun in the A.S. game

He did. It was the summer of 1983. I was at the game. There's no debating this. There's video of the grand slam hit by Fred L:ynn at the legendary Comiskey Park. 1910 to 1990.

Maybe Lying Skippy can post a video of something factual?

U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is claiming Major League Baseball's decision to move the All-Star Game out of Atlanta will cost the city "100 million jobs." There are just over 150 million Americans who are currently employed, so the Iowa Republicans Senator is claiming that effectively, two-thirds of working Americans will lose their jobs because of the move, which is false.

Valuist

EOG Master

Was she armed? Do you know for a fact that this specific woman was going to inflict violence on the officer? No you don't.

Atlee Hammacher the recipient of Lynn's grand slam.

I

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Was she armed? Do you know for a fact that this specific woman was going to inflict violence on the officer? No you don't.

Atlee Hammacher the recipient of Lynn's grand slam.

I

She wasn't armed. She was only leading a group of treasonous terrorists that had weapons past the last barrier to the speaker's lobby, encouraging them with shouts of "let's go, let's go".
Their intentions were treasonous and awful. All the reporting I've read said she was deep into far right wing conspiracies and a believer in Q conspiracies. IMO her family has zero chance to win a lawsuit. What she did was criminal, treasonous and unprecedented. Jan. 6th, 2021, the Trump inspired insurrection has to be one of the saddest chapters in America history. The Confederate white supremacist can argue they were fighting for their country but that's very weak and unbelievable.

MrTop

EOG Master
She wasn't armed. She was only leading a group of treasonous terrorists that had weapons past the last barrier to the speaker's lobby, encouraging them with shouts of "let's go, let's go".
Their intentions were treasonous and awful. All the reporting I've read said she was deep into far right wing conspiracies and a believer in Q conspiracies. IMO her family has zero chance to win a lawsuit. What she did was criminal, treasonous and unprecedented. Jan. 6th, 2021, the Trump inspired insurrection has to be one of the saddest chapters in America history. The Confederate white supremacist can argue they were fighting for their country but that's very weak and unbelievable.

when the terrorists were flying the plane.... our guys said "let's roll " i think you got the facts wrong

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You need Trump to be the wind beneath your wings to better understand him.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Remember Eric Garner. He was murdered by 5 cops who jumped him for selling individual cigarettes.

Now if you ask racist right winger Fair Warning is Eric Garner and his family were victims his answer would be, not even close, he was a black guy illegally selling cigarettes.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sure, move the game from a Democrat-dominated city and a state that just sent two Democratic Senators to Washington, because the state government passed election reform laws.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Location Georgia. White male in in a locked room, sitting in front of a picture of a slave plantation, signs a voter suppression bill into law. A black lady knocks on the door and is quickly arrested and charged with two felonies. Typical systemic racism in Georgia. And in America.

In other news FBi raids the home of staunch Republicon and Trumper, Rudy Giuliani. This Republicon is a hero and role model for lots of Republicons. "Stop the steal" Rudy says.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Microsoft, American Airlines along with a group of major businesses come out with statement opposing Republicon voter suppression bills sweeping the country.