MLB SELECTION for SATURDAY with writeup.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Believe we have a good one here.. I want to wish everyone here the best of luck today!

White Sox -123 @YOUWAGER and WA,

The key to this wager is Yefry Ramirez who has never gone more than 5 innings all season long and is a swingman. His WHIP is 1.56, SIERA 4.91, BB/9 is a mind blowing 5.22!!
He allows a ton of baserunners.

Now keep in mind that the O's BP will likely pitch 4 innings of this game and they have been used up a bit lately.
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/DnJ36TRUwAA9IqQ.jpg"}[/IMG2]

White Sox are throwing out Lopez who has great stuff and a ton of talent and more importantly is in good form

Doesn't hurt to mention that the O's have a paltry .642 OPS last 7 games and a .295 OBP.

I'll take the White Sox ML and give 23 cents as I have the Implied Probability of the White Sox winning this game as 63% which is quite the edge. I will be risking 1/4 Kelly on this.

Good luck and I hope you all make a lot of money today.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Agree sir. I am curious as to how the books knew the O's were going to struggle so bad this season.

RSW total was 72.5 and a lot of people were liking the over. Books warned us of this.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It’s really hard to lay chalk with that Sox bullpen. That lineup Balt is throwing out there today, wtf?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Oh boy, if someone told me the O's would have zero runs after 5 I'd be thrilled. Leave it to the White sox to mess this up

Gabe

Horse racing expert
FairWarning;n7455417 said:
It’s really hard to lay chalk with that Sox bullpen. That lineup Balt is throwing out there today, wtf?

your post suggested a BALT TT under fair.