MLB trivia

Valuist

EOG Master
richsox24;n7455977 said:
Just looked it up. Pretty hard to believe.

After last night, not so much. He will get some MVP votes.

How many games would the Marlins have won if Fernandez was still alive and they kept Yelich, Stanton and Ozuna?

kane

EOG master
Valuist;n7455983 said:
After last night, not so much. He will get some MVP votes.

How many games would the Marlins have won if Fernandez was still alive and they kept Yelich, Stanton and Ozuna?

Yelich is currently tied for the lead in batting average, leads the league in slugging percentage and OPS, and he's in the top 10 in runs, HR's, RBI, and on base percentage. Throw in great base running and defense, and he should be at the top of the MVP list along with some others

kane

EOG master
Jeter made a good trade by moving Yelich to Milwaukee for Lewis Brinson and his .200 BA, who needs an MVP candidate just entering his prime when you can have Brinson, #JeterShitShow

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Marlins win total was 64.5 and in May you thought it was a cinch that it would win. Now it looks shaky.

kane

EOG master
Gabe;n7455989 said:
Marlins win total was 64.5 and in May you thought it was a cinch that it would win. Now it looks shaky.

If you're talking to me, I don't recall ever saying anything about the Marlins win total

Gabe

Horse racing expert
kane;n7456018 said:
If you're talking to me, I don't recall ever saying anything about the Marlins win total

Was talking in general, not you lol. I have under 64.5 and I wrote it off.