Mocking someone's potential suicide online.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
If I started wishing that someone would die who I've never met, spoke to on the phone and truly knew nothing about it would make me immediately re-evaluate my life and wonder what the hell went so wrong to the point to where I mock people online and get pleasure out of it. Numerous people, that's right more than "one" have publicly admitted that they get pleasure from hurting and belittling others on here. Is that cool?

The sad thing is I believe it. I believe we have people here who carry so much e-hatred in their hearts that truly want to encourage someone to hurt themselves, I have a lot of friends and family who would be devastated if I passed away and why would anyone wish my friends and family that pain? Are these forum disagreements that important that you'd wish death on somebody?

The people here who argue with me likely have friends and family as well, I would never in a million years seriously wish death on somebody or even mock the thought of it. Things have gone too far when potential suicides are rooted on. When someone shows you who they are, believe them. I'm starting to see some people take this shit a little too seriously. Sorry I'll never be down with wishing someone harm online, not how I roll. Anyone who is down with that shit is a scumbucket.

Wishing death on others because of e-arguments. Fucking sad. I'm starting to feel for these people on EOG who have lost their fucking minds. It's time to just ignore them and take the high road.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
tryx3

you will get 90/10 from me. After reading numerous people wishing death on me and encouraging me to commit suicide I realized these are people I can't associate with.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Gabe, I don’t think anyone here ACTUALLY wants you dead. I certainly don’t.

They definitely want you gone from EOG though, and you can count me in that group.

Until then, keep on spinning on that hamster wheel..........

Gabe

Horse racing expert
If anyone is interested in seeing this disgusting ugly display..
https://forums.eog.com/index.php?th...-explain-in-full-detail.7459141/#post-7462104

Benoit Paire and blueline are encouraging suicide. I've run across some real scum on the forums during my long history of the forums but this may top anything I've ever seen. Sincere desire for someone to harm themselves. Saying they can see it coming and egging it on. Not cool by any means and even after the fact, no apology or regret. Psychopaths

If you don't see a problem with encouraging someone to commit suicide then you have issues. blueline has previously mocked the death of my son too who died in 2005. Who makes fun of someone losing a child? blueline does.

Sam Odom

EOG Master
*** Reported This Thread ***

Gabe , do you need a welfare check ?

Dont do it

turn the computer off and go see a love one

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I know you love to dramatize like the teen girl you are, but no one wished your death.

Me and blue line are encouraging you to get some help before it’s too late

We are worried about you and your mental health

Sleepy

EOG Master
I thought you were the guy that wanted to talk sport and gambling?

These kind of threads belong over at TGF where they generate 100's of replies.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I thought you were the guy that wanted to talk sport and gambling?

These kind of threads belong over at TGF where they generate 100's of replies.

Absolutely want sports talk and gambling. 90/10 is a great ratio to strive for, why don't you help me out here and talk more sports. EOG could use your input, you are a sharp mind.
I'd like to raise the ratio of good betting minds and your help would be appreciated.