mofome

UGAVII

Banned
i am sorry for over:cheersreacting and acting like an ass. although i do still stand by my challenge to you as i really think i will crush you.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: mofome

Wow. You really are a complete tool and weirdo. Why do you ignore me? I don't get it. You are one creepy fella you know that. You say horrible things about the guy 5 minutes ago and now you're saying sorry. Can you spell Bipolar?

mofome

Banned

you'd have to hit over 60% to crush me, imo. we can play. no harm done, always fun to have some back and forth, but normally they end a bit sooner and don't get to the level of you're a bitch. it takes two to tango, i was reacting a bit more immaturely as the skins game neared. thats my M.O.

all is good, we can go head to head in anything you may like. just set it up, im sure it will be fun.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

you'd have to hit over 60% to crush me, imo. we can play. no harm done, always fun to have some back and forth, but normally they end a bit sooner and don't get to the level of you're a bitch. it takes two to tango, i was reacting a bit more immaturely as the skins game neared. thats my M.O.

all is good, we can go head to head in anything you may like. just set it up, im sure it will be fun.

I know it must be tough being the Head Moderator because after the things this guy just said to you, you should tell him to fuck himself.

UGAVII

Banned

Wow. You really are a complete tool and weirdo. Why do you ignore me? I don't get it. You are one creepy fella you know that. You say horrible things about the guy 5 minutes ago and now you're saying sorry. Can you spell Bipolar?
i dont have time for you

UGAVII

Banned

:cheerssorry man

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i dont have time for you

Time for me? You really are a creepy son of a bitch. I feel for you. I know you're a busy guy running around a forum telling people their gay and mofo's goons and then you apologize and become a little bitch. ::LMAO::

mofome

Banned

I know it must be tough being the Head Moderator because after the things this guy just said to you, you should tell him to fuck himself.

haha na, its cool, ive heard much worse over the years. this person doesnt know me, he was fired up and thats how he talks shit. everyone does it differently. not like its personal, he doesn't know me. people get heated sometimes, life goes on. i sent him a pm telling him it was enough crap from each of us and he posted this. classy thing to do imo. we all have larger goals than wasting time talking shit. time to cap some nba and find a winner for thursday night football, that should be our focus.

:cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

haha na, its cool, ive heard much worse over the years. this person doesnt know me, he was fired up and thats how he talks shit. everyone does it differently. not like its personal, he doesn't know me. people get heated sometimes, life goes on. i sent him a pm telling him it was enough crap from each of us and he posted this. classy thing to do imo. we all have larger goals than wasting time talking shit. time to cap some nba and find a winner for thursday night football, that should be our focus.

:cheers

You know I agree. I just don't understand how people can change their mind set so quickly. Guy was a stalking, weirdo, lunatic and now he's apologizing. We're about to get down on some Madden.

Classy? Not really. Can't really be considered classy after the things he said but I get where you're coming from.

mofome

Banned

You know I agree. I just don't understand how people can change their mind set so quickly. Guy was a stalking, weirdo, lunatic and now he's apologizing. We're about to get down on some Madden.

Classy? Not really. Can't really be considered classy after the things he said but I get where you're coming from.

fact is, none of it matters. talking shit online is so fucking lame and ive been caught up in it way too many times. i used to actually get fired up, these days i really dont so much, i just have some fun and move on. uga said what he said, i couldnt care less. ive never been called a clown or a bitch in person, when that happens we'll have some things to talk about. this was nothing. people get heated online sometimes. fuck it, i was an asshole too.

mofome

Banned

btw timely, you know you're one of my favs. you dish it, take it, and dont sweat it. you've been an awesome addition.

UGAVII

Banned

i am sorry. im no fucking stalker. mofome was trashing me prettyy hard in pms. i was just upset, not stalking. i am not like that and i am sorry

reanimator

EOG Addicted

Time for me? You really are a creepy son of a bitch. I feel for you. I know you're a busy guy running around a forum telling people their gay and mofo's goons and then you apologize and become a little bitch. ::LMAO::

Got some ISSUES there girly man......?2348ji23e

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

fact is, none of it matters. talking shit online is so fucking lame and ive been caught up in it way too many times. i used to actually get fired up, these days i really dont so much, i just have some fun and move on. uga said what he said, i couldnt care less. ive never been called a clown or a bitch in person, when that happens we'll have some things to talk about. this was nothing. people get heated online sometimes. fuck it, i was an asshole too.

Alright. All works with me. I wanted to challenge this guy though. 2938u4ji23

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i am sorry. im no fucking stalker. mofome was trashing me prettyy hard in pms. i was just upset, not stalking. i am not like that and i am sorry

Shit works for me. I did want to take your challenge though. Have a good one.

Got some Madden to play.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

For you to say that makes me laugh. I don't have the hate you have so I got that going for me. SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YA REAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you just hate Scientologists because your supposed college course taught you to. Change your name from Timely Hitting, to Pisses While Sitting. He's right, you are a fem.

Best wishes...OF ::LMAO::

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No you just hate Scientologists because your supposed college course taught you to. Change your name from Timely Hitting, to Pisses While Sitting. He's right, you are a fem.

Best wishes...OF ::LMAO::

Uh oh. Now I have Frog stalking me for disagreeing with him on something. I'm in trouble now.

hahahaha. Did I hurt your feelings frogger? I'll bow down to you next time.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

Uh oh. Now I have Frog stalking me for disagreeing with him on something. I'm in trouble now.

Give it another edit TH and just maybe you'll find a way to feel good about yourself :houra

mofome

Banned

ok we've all talked enough shit for the day. frog is right i shouldn't call all scientologist psychos, i meant it more in fun than anything else but then i felt the need to defend my stance once challenged to do so.

on to election day 2008

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You ended up looking like a real tool. Even WVU picked up on that and enticed you in for being the tool, part two. Mo and UGA had some fun, good for them, getting dull around here at times. They both manned up at end. You are still an internet sissy boy.

Best Wishes...OF :pop:

Maybe you were gang ass raped by a group of Scientologists, I guess i would be hating on them also.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You ended up looking like a real tool. Even WVU picked up on that and enticed you in for being the tool, part two. Mo and UGA had some fun, good for them, getting dull around here at times. They both manned up at end. You are still an internet sissy boy.

Best Wishes...OF :pop:

Maybe you were gang ass raped by a group of Scientologists, I guess i would be hating on them also.

Yup, you got me. Now I know in the future never to disagree with you. I'm new here, I didn't know. :LMAO

:pop: