Mollie Tibbetts found dead

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Missing University of Iowa student who vanished more than a month ago was found dead this morning in Iowa.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for mollie tibbetts found dead","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"406","style":"background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(45deg, rgb(239, 239, 239) 25%, transparent 25%, transparent 75%, rgb(239, 239, 239) 75%, rgb(239, 239, 239)), -webkit-linear-gradient(45deg, rgb(239, 239, 239) 25%, transparent 25%, transparent 75%, rgb(239, 239, 239) 75%, rgb(239, 239, 239)); background-position-x: 0px, 10px; background-position-y: 0px, 10px; background-size: 21px 21px; border-bottom-color: rgb(26, 13, 171); border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-image-outset: 0; border-image-repeat: stretch; border-image-slice: 100%; border-image-source: none; border-image-width: 1; border-left-color: rgb(26, 13, 171); border-left-style: none; border-left-width: 0px; border-right-color: rgb(26, 13, 171); border-right-style: none; border-right-width: 0px; border-top-color: rgb(26, 13, 171); border-top-style: none; border-top-width: 0px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 35px rgba(0,0,0,0.65); margin-top: 0px;","width":"609","src":"https:\/\/peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com\/2018\/07\/mollie-tibbetts.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Heim

EOG Master
It's mind blowing how many people are abducted annually in U.S & never found. At minimum, now, there will be some family closure.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I think we all expected this to happen....but it still hurts because we all have female relatives or friends that we worry this could happen to and end up like this.
WHEN they find the animal who did this, punishment (after conviction) needs to be taken care of ASAP and not 30 years later

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here in Chicago, I visited the old neighborhood where my family first lived (82nd and Peoria).

That's only a block or two from where former Simeon basketball star Ben Wilson was shot down at the tender age of 17.

Wilson pre-dated Simeon basketball standouts Nick Anderson, Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker.

So sad to see what's happened to the south side of Chicago.

I toured the old neighborhood before the sun went down last Sunday, though the gangbangers are shooting people in broad daylight these days.

Not holding my breath we'll see a Time magazine cover devoted to this child that has been permanently separated from her family

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
mr merlin;n7452087 said:
Close the border Mr Trump, seal it forever, Illegals murdering our youngest and finest.

If he did it, he killed 1 person

OR

2 (maybe 3) LESS than this person - who killed his pregnant wife and their 2 kids. So a USA Citizen killed 2-3 MORE than an illegal did. Build that wall. LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master
winkyduck;n7452121 said:
If he did it, he killed 1 person

OR

2 (maybe 3) LESS than this person - who killed his pregnant wife and their 2 kids. So a USA Citizen killed 2-3 MORE than an illegal did. Build that wall. LOL

I'm not saying to build a wall, I'm saying to seal the border, close it to all traffic in either direction, no people, no commerce, nothing. then you dont need a wall, just a fence, a minefield and watchtowers to shoot anyone that crosses.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
mr merlin;n7452124 said:
I'm not saying to build a wall, I'm saying to seal the border, close it to all traffic in either direction, no people, no commerce, nothing. then you dont need a wall, just a fence, a minefield and watchtowers to shoot anyone that crosses.

OK - but the murder of 3-4 people in CO was done by someone who lives here and was born here. Now all or border will stop people already here.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Female runners should be armed with personal alarms to alert authorities in case of emergency, similar to LifeAlert alarms made for seniors.

mr merlin

EOG Master
winkyduck;n7452126 said:
OK - but the murder of 3-4 people in CO was done by someone who lives here and was born here. Now all or border will stop people already here.

So what, every country has crimes and even murders, that fact has nothing to do with this case.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
mr merlin;n7452150 said:
So what, every country has crimes and even murders, that fact has nothing to do with this case.

Yes and No

Yes - it has nothing to do with this case
BUT - it does show that "Building a Wall" is pointless, stupid and won't accomplish its goal. USA Citizens kill far more people than those here illegally

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Why is this not in the asylum with the ther political posts? You had to know this was going to turn Political and ugly. Surprised at you JK. Onwards and upwards.

Valuist

EOG Master
Imagine spending half your life in Oakland, the other half in Iowa, and have your murder at the hands of an illegal immigrant occur in Iowa.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
We need more intelligent human beings in this country. Female jogging at night wearing next to nothing in the middle of no where, what's the worse that can happen?

It's not a matter of illegals, it's a matter of ignorance.