Monday Bases......(27-27, +9.33 units, ytd...)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Gonna go ahead and post early, since there are several early games tomorrow, and i will be gone.......Hope everyone had a good weekend, and lets have an EVEN BETTER second week.....

Pittsburgh (-134)......2 units

Washington (+114).....1 unit

StL -1.5 (+136)......2 units

Philly (+101).......2 units

Baltimore (-116)......2 units

LA Angels -1.5 (+148)....1 unit

Last edited:

brother56

EOG Member
A buc again thanks for posting youre picks i know you enjoy doing it and people also like reading youre picks.The main shit hear is know how to manage the money,thats the hard part.:+signs8-1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
the WORST thing for us would be 1 run wins by the cards and angels - since i am on the other side of both games - with the dog SU

Apparently you have a lot of fans out there following your picks. Just got home from work and based on changes from the lines you had last night, there must be a lot of people on Phiily (now -109) and the O's (now -133). Then again when you win, it doesn't really matter what odds you lay.....

:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
yeah, i noticed some strong moves as well...those were the lines i got last night, when i checked pinny...i made my plays early this am before i left for work, and there were "pretty much" the same...maybe 2-3 cents diff here and there, but it balanced...but did notice that the games for tonight had moved more......even a couple chances to buy back and insure small win, but nothing major...i prefer the side i had to that...

mstumpy50

EOG Member
Thanks for all the plays Bucs!

Thanks for all the plays Bucs!

I was a follower last year. I am now an addict. Anyways I hate to nag you but I was wondering what your plans are for posting on Easter? Anyway you can get that out of the way Saturday night? I hate to be a pain but Sundays were gold last year just don't want to miss out on what the Easter....errrr Bucs man can bring me! Good luck bud!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
mstumpy50 said:
I was a follower last year. I am now an addict. Anyways I hate to nag you but I was wondering what your plans are for posting on Easter? Anyway you can get that out of the way Saturday night? I hate to be a pain but Sundays were gold last year just don't want to miss out on what the Easter....errrr Bucs man can bring me! Good luck bud!

No real plans for easter, so i will probably be posting around 10 am , like usual on sundays...if alot of people are gonna be away, i can try and post the night before...

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted
Bucsfan67 said:
yeah, i noticed some strong moves as well...those were the lines i got last night, when i checked pinny...i made my plays early this am before i left for work, and there were "pretty much" the same...maybe 2-3 cents diff here and there, but it balanced...but did notice that the games for tonight had moved more......even a couple chances to buy back and insure small win, but nothing major...i prefer the side i had to that...
I got Bal -1.5 last night and just got a 3 cent scalp at pinnacle.

mstumpy50

EOG Member
Love it when a pitcher helps his own and my cause. Thanks Mulder! Good job Bucs although that bullpen had me sweating

jthang

EOG Senior Member
Unreal how much trouble Izzy has had the last two days...

Glad he pulled it out enough to get you the win today!

Good luck with the rest of your card Bucs!

Matt

EOG Veteran
With you on the Orioles and Phillies tonight.

Orioles up 1-0 right now, and in the Phillies game they just got out of a jam getting Andruw Jones to ground out with the bases juiced.

GL tonight buddy.

:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
df2k5 said:
buc you gonna post an early card tonight? or usual time tomorow

thanks

Think it will be usual time....i dont see any early game that really jumps out at me right now..

jthang

EOG Senior Member
I love them O's! Finally, we have an effective closer in Chris Ray. Hope you get the last game on the card tonight Bucs!

mofome

Banned
jthang said:
I love them O's! Finally, we have an effective closer in Chris Ray. Hope you get the last game on the card tonight Bucs!

we had ryan, friend. :) he was pretty good!

:+wink-2+

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
thefawv said:
Great start Bucs!!! Keep up the good work buddy!!! :cheers

GL - FawvDog :+waving-5

Hey Buddy, glad to see ya......miss ya being around......Seems odd this year, now that i know you are "laying off", seems incomplete....but glad to see you drop in from time to time, to say hey....hope all is well with the new job and at home.....give me a call sometime, when u get a chance.....take care