Monday Late Night Video

Re: Monday Late Night Video

Richkas, I'm 34 years old, I don't go around fighting people anymore. Doctor put me on Meds so I don't snap and kill someone like you in my everyday life.

You can't sit there and make a damn video without hacking up a GD lung, how are you gonna whip somebody ???? You'd blow up like a balloon on the way to the middle of the street bro.

Go get you some help and get off that shit Richkas. Seriously man. You got kids that care about you and need you to stick around. You're gonna drink and drug yourself to death if you're not careful.

Hope things get better you you bud

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Dont pay attention to his stuff but when I have checked in he is a worthless soul. I will say that he finally had some decent music on in this vid. Only watched the first hit. Oh boy.

I'm just glad he didn't stand up in this one.

Would have felt REALLY WEIRD if he was talking about me and not wearing any pants :3dgros11:

Apple

Banned

Richkas, I'm 34 years old, I don't go around fighting people anymore. Doctor put me on Meds so I don't snap and kill someone like you in my everyday life.

You can't sit there and make a damn video without hacking up a GD lung, how are you gonna whip somebody ???? You'd blow up like a balloon on the way to the middle of the street bro.

Go get you some help and get off that shit Richkas. Seriously man. You got kids that care about you and need you to stick around. You're gonna drink and drug yourself to death if you're not careful.

Hope things get better you you bud

You get more high that way when you cough.. :smokesmal

Me and Pastor are cool now as far as I know.

I'm sure there are things that I've done he don't like or things about my personality, but he knows me well enough to know I'm not an F'N Racist like you pal

Me and you were cool Anthony, even after the shit with you threatening Shrink and Bet Jam, but this was it for me:

http://forums.eog.com/the-asylum/one-sbrs-star-posters-would-drag-138438.html

Maybe you were just drunk or joking around or whatever, but if you feel that way about a black person just because of their skin color, that's pretty fucking sad

texansfan

EOG Master

He's still never answered the question as to why he has a George Foreman grill on his wall.

I wish I had the damn equiptment to make a youtube response to Richkas..

Would be a classic Ric Flair promo. I'd be ranting and raving, tearing off articles of clothing, elbow dropping the ground, WOO'ing for no GD reason

Would be better than ANYTHING JJ, Mo, Richkas or anyone else has ever put on these forums

The dude has no problem incriminating himself. That was freaking twilight zone trippy. I'm new here. Just jumped in to "kick or whoop a little ass" LOL

Would be a classic Ric Flair promo. I'd be ranting and raving, tearing off articles of clothing, elbow dropping the ground, WOO'ing for no GD reason

Would be better than ANYTHING JJ, Mo, Richkas or anyone else has ever put on these forums

Aren't webcams fairly inexpensive? Man the fuck up and back up that shit-talk.

That appears to be foam used for packaging on the walls decorating his room.
That's just really weird.

Journeyman

EOG Master

that line made me laugh :houra

yeah, I need to check it out Skins.

Don't want one of those ones like Richkas, shit makes me dizzy when he starts shaking his head back and forth.

Gonna need my wife or Bucs or somebody to come over and hold the camera because I'm gonna be moving around a little bit if I'm tearing off my suit, throwing it on the ground and elbow dropping it.

May throw in the famous Flair flop when he takes three steps forward and falls on his face.

Also wanna have someone holding a microphone acting like they're Gene Okerlund interviewing me, so I can say "MMMMMMMEEEEEEEAAAAAAANNNNNNNN......... WOOOOOOOOOOO, BY GOD, GENE!!!!!!!!!!!"

If I'm gonna spend the dough on a cam, gonna have to be worth it

Yeah, I got in a hurry and forgot that he actually takes the suit off, throws it down, then either elbow drops it or does the kneedrop with the little rollover afterwards

Journeyman

EOG Master

omg...late night funnies

meanwhile Richkass will be pulling an all-nighter with TB coming back and winning.

LMAO! you have the Nache down! 3 steps and falls flat, LMFAO.

Greatest Flair promo EVER

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9F9UB6UPb0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9F9UB6UPb0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

YouTube - Ric Flair Has A Heart Attack