Monomoy Girl DQed after classic stretch battle with Midnight Bisou. wow....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Monomoy Girl DQed after classic stretch battle with Midnight Bisou. wow....

Penn Derby up next...

Valuist

EOG Master
Herding? Sure. But a DQ for herding without contact? There's a reason why I hardly ever bet Mid Atlantic tracks. If the horseman aren't cheating, the stewards are.

yisman

EOG Master
Crooked bastards cheated me out of a nice p4 win.

I turned on the video and saw Monomoy Girl won so I thought I was good heading into the final leg, where I won easily.

Now this.\
\
[TABLE="cellpadding: 2, cellspacing: 2"]

09/22

2:48 PM

Parx Racing at Philly

$0.50

P4 (PWHL)

2, 7, 10 / 2, 4 / 2, 6, 8 / 1, 2, 3

$27.00

[/TABLE]

the p4 wound up paying big

$0.50 Pick-4 (1,8,10/7/1,8/3) Paid $369.00 (4OF4)

yisman

EOG Master
Monomoy Girl had over 207k to show, or roughly 74% of the show pool in an 8 horse field. Jumpers survive.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I thought it was a reasonable DQ... bottom line, if monomoy girl runs straight and doesn’t go out 6-7 wide, midnight bisou wins.

on another note, the horse trying to bite Firenze fire was hilarious. Once he realized he wasn’t gonna get by him, he tried the bite... and people think that some horse don’t know when or if they are winning ;-)

Gabe

Horse racing expert
BenoitPaire2;n7456852 said:
I thought it was a reasonable DQ... bottom line, if monomoy girl runs straight and doesn’t go out 6-7 wide, midnight bisou wins.

on another note, the horse trying to bite Firenze fire was hilarious. Once he realized he wasn’t gonna get by him, he tried the bite... and people think that some horse don’t know when or if they are winning ;-)

They know. 100%

Jockeys fall off and they still try and win.

Valuist

EOG Master
BenoitPaire2;n7456852 said:

I'm sure Midnight Bisou will get bigger numbers on TG and the Sheets. But it doesn't matter; no foul so there should've been no DQ.

That little savaging act in the sprint stake cost the 9 horse a win.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
that was an easy DQ decision. However, no doubt they don't always get them right or consistent leaving the horse player really up in the air on judgments and stewards all over. Really hard to win a race even at 1 to 2 fav, or as a go to single in a pick 4, win it in dramatic fashion what a race that was and then have it taken away like that. sucks.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
on study and inspection of the replay it was Easy DQ per the rules of horse racing. live real time once I watched on TV I had no idea it was a DQ, obvious saw a horse all out swerving about but cant judge form the side real time who many paths and loss of momentum and the swerve back etc.

plus stewards are the worst period

sets up some Drama for Distaff

will be interesting to see where Enable races, that classic is stacked but so is the distaff.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Easy DQlol . The owner is looking into suing the shit track. This is a no change at a real track .

blueline

EOG Master
Gabe;n7457317 said:
SANTA ANITA DEL MAR SARATOGA BELMONT CD KEENELAND AQUDEUCT GULFSTREAM OAKLAWN

a couple more put on the tee by our gabe...he repeadetly claims he doesn't bet " shit tracks " yet he posts multiple chalk tickets from TuP and LosAl...I don't see those tracks on his real tracks list...the SoCal stewards have bad more than a few curious decisions ....by using gabe s criteria indicated in this thread those should not be on the list of his " real" tracks.

.that's our gabe

Gabe

Horse racing expert
you mad because I'll be at SANTA ANITA everyday in the Eddie Logan while you'll be freezing in garbage Chicago betting horses at the OTB.

jealously is sad.

blueline

EOG Master
Now you've turned to deflection...right out of the playbook...thanks for the morning entertainment...time to head out the door in Vegas...

Gabe

Horse racing expert
my bet sizes are way more with the major tracks. I prefer quality horses, big purses. Only degens bet these smaller tracks.

I deal with the big leagues. The major workout reports that I get don't mess with the B, C tracks.

Small timers like you wouldn't understand this.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Gabe you pound 0.5 pick 4s and pick 5s at Los al nothing wrong with that, you dont need to apologize or pretend. thats solid if you find some live horses and prices on the ticket

Gabe

Horse racing expert
ME:[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.santaanita.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2016\/08\/OpeningDay.2015-first-993x461.jpg"}[/IMG2]

YOU:
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/media.silive.com\/latest_news\/photo\/9094686-large.jpg"}[/IMG2]