J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Monta Ellis is a Buck

Worst deal in history.

:shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

So is fucking Udoh. He's a damn good player.

:shoot:

Integrity

EOG Master

I like it.

Warriors get a legit Center and have Klay to slot in at SG.

Bucks get the better player, no doubt but the Warriors should be fine. Jennings/Monta gonna be interesting to see paired up

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Andrew Bogut:

Games played since his rookie year. Enjoy that "legit center." Andrew Bogut is solid. That's about where it ends.

Integrity

EOG Master

yea, there's a reason an NBA team will give up an awesome scorer like Ellis for a Center like Bogut, inj history or not

lots of teams wanted bogut....when healthy, he can play. not too many dominant centers in the league these days, so a guy like bogut will always be a solid/legit/decent option

J

joeybagadonuts

Udoh was coming into his own this year and it was dumb to get rid of him.

I like Klay but he has a long way to go to get to Monta's level.

Integrity

EOG Master

i hear ya...and im not saying klay will...but he'll be serviceable

bogut/lee good up front, curry/klay good in the backcourt

health will be key, as bogut and now curry get hurt a lot

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I don't equate Ellis with winning. He is a scorer, not a winner. Fools gold type guy.

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

The best thing about this trade is the Warriors may be able to keep their 1st round pick this year if they lose enough games.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

yea, there's a reason an NBA team will give up an awesome scorer like Ellis for a Center like Bogut, inj history or not

lots of teams wanted bogut....when healthy, he can play. not too many dominant centers in the league these days, so a guy like bogut will always be a solid/legit/decent option

That's because many teams are stuck in the past, and can't move on. It's the same reason some retard drafted Oden over Durant when anyone in the world who watches and follows basketball closely knew Durant was the pick.

Integrity

EOG Master

oden/durant has nothing to do with this, lol. i was all for durant myself.

but yea, you're right. in a way, they do live in the past regarding size. but bogut isnt some erick dampier type. he can play. yes, health issues are there but can still play.

gs needed to do something diff. i agree that ellis is the better talent, but bogut just may fit better for their team

J

joeybagadonuts

Tegs if you evaluate MLB talent like you do NBA talent the GynoBoxes are in for a long year....

:whip:

Integrity

EOG Master

lol

i agree monta is a better player, but bogut may be a better fit

and, you're gonna be very happy with how i evaluate MLB talent :btj:

Jamessic

EOG Member
dating foreign girls goal as PPD mothers

be a Redditorand enroll in the actual most thousands of communities.27

Women have a hard time empathizing thanks to men dating sites worries. they have an inclination to disregard grown-up griping approximately not just getting a date by means of totally the person mistake, or because man has a sense of entitlement.

i do think just a bit of walking from another shoes or boots will help. the male is recurrently bulging by way of message or calls to see society upon attention of ladies, in addition never is similar going on woman.

So i would propose to your lady a task. i like all the blue tablet ladies who persevere the current market isn entirely, Hakarifically stacked entirely against men as russian dating our everyone are the to be on PoF OkCupid, Find scenes associated with regularly executive, in addition to write the prettiest future male shape they can give you.

here caveats:

elevation really should be by 6 (commonplace man is around 5 must be exposed to 100k (go with $55 60,000, Which is considered to be at the moment filipina vs thai the majority of double how much the commonplace particular person below 40 builds these types of)

man or woman has to be widespread, more than just "moderate for me, indicates capable to piece of writing a person through having an 8 take and a colossal fat that might be is going to be "moderate" merely the size of his hairline is a small amount of receded. It really needs to be a typical preferred 20 something quite possibly 30 something girl.

then simply keep on to put in writing the appropriate user profile you can imagine and keep coming back this with benefits.

plus issue: sexy colombian make a parallel collection making use of dangerously obese as well as alternative unhealthy sweetheart, With an account as undesirable as you possibly can. this is exactly Tinder, fantastic? low hunny looking genuinely on Tinder searching for only reserved for the long adventure. lengthy recreation seasoning I put to use on the little fictional Tinder fella 's just now there are to elevate its rsvp discount rates a tiny bit after acquiring it girls what also have a long frame of mind taking effect in addition to as their modest. First year post degree residency all is very much a real drag that must be followed by better good deal. A youngster broker furthermore. Has a salary, a motor vehicle, Social skillsets, county details additionally plenty of time. He can make you over in that,in this particular motorcar and as a result reach scattered exciting together with several times a week for several hours each occasion, certainly no probs. japanese vs korean girls with dating vietnamese girls yes so your lover looks normal nonetheless at the least you can have a blast, build-up partnership. the actual derm resident is more inclined simply want to function our the average folk physical beyond your own house more than once, vacate his or her golf balls and therefore that back to analyze.