EOG Dedicated
Re: *5/21 NBA Play of the WEEK*

Well if not posted before tip off his record will remain 38-41 & -60 units

mariah

EOG Dedicated

It is looking like kodiak will have a NO PLAY & record will remain at 38-41 & -60 units

Last edited:

mariah

EOG Dedicated

No play posted, updated record is 38-41 & -60 units

stalkers with bad agenda should not be allowed in the main forum... Do allow this a regukate others posts is craziness.. If I want to address something in my own threads it should not take 3 days or longer to appear.. With that enjoy the quitness of the eog..

mariah

EOG Dedicated

No play posted last night, correct updated record is 38-41 & -60 units in the nba.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless Bad agendas? You made a mistake in your record & I was kind enough to accurately & honestly correct it for you, updated correct totals are 38-41 & -60 units in nba, just check your own threads out & review your plays from 5/15 to present & I promise you that your correct updated totals are 38-41 & -60 units. GL on all your action

fuck all the haters Kodi....they're all pieces of shit.

GL with ur action tonight

Gyno im well aware of what Kodi has done.....ive been around long enough.
Dont care what ANYONE says, hes a solid capper and id follow him blindly...anyday of the week

Apple

Banned

you are the first person I've seen say that.. Didn't know you and him were pals.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Micelli : Have no clue why you are chimming in here, no haters of kodiak, but it would be nice if he was a stand up guy & admitt that an error was made & for him to acknowedge what is correct. Micelli , that is cute that you would follow him blindly, very cute!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

No plays again tonight for kodiak, updated record for kodiak in nba is 38-41 & -60 units. It appears kodiak has chosen to close it down for the season, which is very unfortunate. I wish him well in what ever he decides.

EveryGamblersDream

EOG Dedicated

While I have had my issues with K, I have to admit some of this comes across as stalking. In the long run what does it matter what a complete stranger's record is? I mean if someone is betting blindly off of someone else's work without putting in any effort, they deserve what they get.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

EGD : It is very important because many people come to these forums seeking info. A better question that you should have asked is why can't kodiak keep his record accurate?

EveryGamblersDream

EOG Dedicated

I don't worry about what people do when it has no bearing on me. If someone wants info, they can research him, anyone, or anything for that matter. After awhile though screaming the same message loses its effectiveness imo.

thanks Micelli and EOG.. The thing is when you allow these kids gyno and mariah to dump in threads it is beyond understanding. I responded to mariah 3 days ago with a post concerning the one play we had different.. (Utah under 212.5) The mods never put that post up.. Also, why is it that this guy sits idol and say's nothing about my record when I'm over 55% winners in NFL / CBB / NBA etc. but then as soon as I hit a rough patch he is in posting garbage and making a posts in y threads? He is a stalker and mentally unstable.. Regardless, that fact that my posts are omitted and these ASSCLOWNS are allowed to crap in my threads has caused me to stop posting here... update on my last 5 plays: Mariah my record was one game off correct? my mistake a honest one... Now go take your pills psycho...

Detroit under gm 1 WINNER
SA GOW WINNER
SA over Loser
Det +4 WINNER
Det over 173 WINNER

Take care all! And good luck Micelli...

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Don't know where ya posted these plays kodiak, sure did not see them here at the EOG. Also when you you were hitting 55% as you claim you were most likely minus units as you were when you were down 1200 units (-$120,000) while being tracked across the street. Why would you even try & post plays of games 4-7 days old that never appeared here? It is things like this kodiak that follow you where ever you go, can't you for once just do the right thing! I have been nothing but civil in your threads & nothing less. But you start losing & all hell breaks loose, why is that? When you were winning in the nba your record & units were impecable. When the losses started to mount you would neglect to post record for a day or two then the errors started as did the name calling. I am not concerned whether you win or lose, but if you are going to post a record for all who view to see be accuarte & honest or don't post a record at all, this would stop any deception a viewer would have when viewing your threads. Many/most posters here never post a record, but are kind enough to share their plays & thoughts with fellow posters all in an effort to make $$$. I can only assume by being very accurate with your record when you are winning & less accurate when you are losing that you are trying to be deceptive. You could be a solid capper & a good part of these forums if you would just post your plays & let it be at that, no cares what your record is until ya start fudging it. GL on all your action today & always.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Just took a peek here-Why are all of you wasting your time over a fucking "NO-PLAY"??? You remind me of the American bitter losers who only worry about whether or not Obama has a flag pin stuck up his ass-and who won the WWE matches last Monday night on RAW!! I peeked because I couldn't understand why EOG would push this comment up to the top when it was 2 days old!!! What good would the info be?? NO FUCKING GOOD-LIKE I THOUGHT!!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated
Re: more of my obsession with Kodiak

If you are gonna move this stuff from kodiaks thread to the dump that is fine, however pasting it with this title is an example of the moderator who moved it having their own agenda & opinion. Why was the thread in here not titled Kodiaks scamming continues at the EOG? Ya send me an email & make a request & I agree to honor that request out of respect to the moderators of this site then ya title a thread my obsession with kodiak, that is bullshit. Kodiak is a scumbag & has been for years & you people know that & ya let him come here & continue to falsify facts & work you like he did those at the RX until they had enough of him there & banned him. The moderator that contacted me via email stated they he had nothing against me & knew what a scumbag kodiak was . If that is honestly the case why start trouble with me by titling the thread this way? It was an effort to start trouble & nothing less!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

If you are gonna move this stuff from kodiaks thread to the dump that is fine, however pasting it with this title is an example of the moderator who moved it having their own agenda & opinion. Why was the thread in here not titled Kodiaks scamming continues at the EOG? Ya send me an email & make a request & I agree to honor that request out of respect to the moderators of this site then ya title a thread my obsession with kodiak, that is bullshit. Kodiak is a scumbag & has been for years & you people know that & ya let him come here & continue to falsify facts & work you like he did those at the RX until they had enough of him there & banned him. The moderator that contacted me via email stated they he had nothing against me & knew what a scumbag kodiak was . If that is honestly the case why start trouble with me by titling the thread this way? It was an effort to start trouble & nothing less!

I AM the moderator who contacted you and nowhere did i say that Kodiak was a "scumbag"...I will be happy to post the email here if necessary....i stated to you that i disliked Kodiak as much as anyone (from my past dealings with him), so that you knew i wasnt trying to protect him....we deal the same with all posters.....so dont put words in my mouth, about what i said, or didnt say

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

and there is "NO TROUBLE" to start with you....you either quit posting stuff like that in our sports forums, or you will be on post review....

We have given ample warnings, and they have been ignored.....enough is enough....

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Bucsfan : I was incorrect, you did not call kodiak a scumbag, that is my error & I apologize. In the email you mentioned disliking him. If you wanted no trouble with me, why did you title the thread that you moved here the way you did? Because it is your opinion? I have no problem with moving it here, however the title you used was a jab at me whether you would like to admitt that or not. As I stated in my email to you, out of respect for the EOG & its moderators I will not ever post in his threads here in the sports forums ever again. From my return email to you I explained my position & reasons for the ill feelings I have towards kodiak. He is a bad person who tries to constantly manipulate the truth & I will do what ever I can to steer others clear of him, that is every bit as important as posting winners. No hard feelings for you Bucsfan, I know you have a job to do & I respect that.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Bucsfan : I was incorrect, you did not call kodiak a scumbag, that is my error & I apologize. In the email you mentioned disliking him. If you wanted no trouble with me, why did you title the thread that you moved here the way you did? Because it is your opinion? I have no problem with moving it here, however the title you used was a jab at me whether you would like to admitt that or not. As I stated in my email to you, out of respect for the EOG & its moderators I will not ever post in his threads here in the sports forums ever again. From my return email to you I explained my position & reasons for the ill feelings I have towards kodiak. He is a bad person who tries to constantly manipulate the truth & I will do what ever I can to steer others clear of him, that is every bit as important as posting winners. No hard feelings for you Bucsfan, I know you have a job to do & I respect that.

fair enough....i changed the title for you

mariah

EOG Dedicated
Re: more of my Kodiak info..

BucsFan : You are a good man! I appreciate your efforts & respect your wishes. Thank you:thumbsup

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

sorry Mariah but my thoughts on Kodiak are a "Complete 180" from yours. i ahve known him for years and we have exchanged countless phone calls and e-mails. he has been in our Fantasy Football league for at least 3 years now and is a valued member of the league. you can bash away at him all ya want - but you will NEVER catch me doing anything like that. i consider him a friend and someone i am fortunate to call one. the Kodiak I KNOW is a first-rate guy and trust me - i know A LOT MORE about him than you will ever know!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Do you really know him? Do you know he lies? Do you know he is a manipulator? Do you know he lost 1200 units(-$120,000) while being tracked at the RX by 3 different people? Do you know kodiak was rated on a tracking site as one of the nets worst cappers? Did you know that kodiak struggles with the truth? Kodiak is a person of very poor character, I know enough about him to know that. I am happy that you are his friend Winky, but I will judge kodiak based on what I truthfully know of him. He is a dishonest person who likes to manipulate the truth in to make himself look better.

J

joeybagadonuts

are the people defending kodiak serious? he is ABSOLUTELY one of the best fades in forum history. that is truth. it can be proved as mariah mentions. what kodiak spews is lies. he is a huge homer and a mush. has he had some good runs? sure, but even a 40% capper will have them. has he lost, and lost HUGE over the long run. yes- 100000% yes

I cant imagine why someone that is actually one of the best cappers on the net, Micelli, defending one of the worst. only in forumville...

having joeysucknut, mariah, gyno not like my posting handle is a very good thing.. We have a stiff, Joey, joey still owes me a dime from 4 years ago when I hammered him in a contest.. lol, what a tool.. Gyno, mr -500 ml player / (ALLEGED ADDED BY BLONDIE) child molester and mariah ? fvcking fruit cake chemical unbalanced loser aka guy from the RX against the handle Kodiak is a very good thing indeed... have a nice day girls... Winky don't waste your time good humor down here watching these nut jobs..

Last edited by a moderator:

gyno was 25 years old and had sex with a 14 year old.. Making him a LOSER to the 10th degree... lol, what a turd!

:pop:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Do you really know him? Kodiak is a person of very poor character, I know enough about him to know that. I am happy that you are his friend Winky, but I will judge kodiak based on what I truthfully know of him. He is a dishonest person who likes to manipulate the truth in to make himself look better.

I know him better than you and while i will grant you he ain't no Boy Scout he's not Charles Manson, either. NEVER had a problem with him - NEVER. We have done business in the past for SEVERAL Thousands of dollars (he knows when and where and what) and there was NEVER one iota of money problems at all - and i never expected there to be. Say what you want about Kodiak - you have ever right to do so but the Kodiak I KNOW and the Kodiak YOU and everyone else here knows is not the same person

and i missed the part where Kodiak stuck a gun in everyone's head telling them they had to play his picks or else he would FIRE. i missed that part. NO ONE aid you HAD to play his picks and if you saw he was struggling - either stop playing his picks or FADE them and make money

Apple

Banned

are the people defending kodiak serious? he is ABSOLUTELY one of the best fades in forum history. that is truth. it can be proved as mariah mentions. what kodiak spews is lies. he is a huge homer and a mush. has he had some good runs? sure, but even a 40% capper will have them. has he lost, and lost HUGE over the long run. yes- 100000% yes

I cant imagine why someone that is actually one of the best cappers on the net, Micelli, defending one of the worst. only in forumville...

yeah that was strange.. Kodiak is the worst capper on planet earth, loses every season.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Winky: Not a matter of kodiak forcing people to play is sub par selections that is the problem. The fact that kodiak is & always has been very dishonest with his record, it is an attempt to make himself look better than he is in hopes that he can con people out of $100 . Kodiak is & always has been one of the worst cappers on the net, tracks have proven. Kodiak is a person of very poor character who will lie,cheat, & steal to to make himself look better. I am happy he has you for a friend, but trust me I know as much about as one needs to know. HE IS PURE SCUM!!!!