Most of the time I think the President is a fool.

And here is an example.

"Most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States,"
President Obama said during a speech at Mexico's Anthropology Museum. "I think many of you know that in America, our Constitution guarantees our individual right to bear arms. And as president, I swore an oath to uphold that right, and I always will."

"But at the same time, as I?ve said in the United States, I will continue to do everything in my power to pass common-sense reforms that keep guns out of the hands of criminals and dangerous people. That can save lives here in Mexico and back home in the United States. It?s the right thing to do," Obama added.

Well gee whiz, if you?d stop doing things like ?Fast and Furious? you wouldn?t have those problems, now would you? I wonder if he considers Eric Holder one of those dangerous people he speaks of?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Most of the time I think the President is a fool.

The right to bear arms was written in the 1700's when settlers were worried about Indian and bear attacks. We now live in a different era. Times change and so should laws.

tank

EOG Dedicated

The right to bear arms was written in the 1700's when settlers were worried about Indian and bear attacks. We now live in a different era. Times change and so should laws.
I'm sure it had nothing to do with British soldiers just like the 4th Amendment had nothing to do with this either .

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

How many British soldiers do you see lurking in the bay?

tank

EOG Dedicated

How many British soldiers do you see lurking in the bay?
After the Constitution was written none.Before?.??......thousands!! Thanks for proving my point for me buddy!!
The Founding Fathers knew what they were doing so leave the Constitution alone.

The Founding Fathers were so ahead of there time it’s not even close.

If the current legislators had half the common sense of the Founding Fathers we wouldn’t have all the problems we do. The Constitution has served the country very well for over 200 years much like the previous Health Care system that was the envy of the world.

Why do Liberals insist on fixing things that aren’t broken?