moved

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated
Gyno,

serious question.

Didn't you have an NHL record in your signature until you went negative units? Do you only keep + unit records? Seems kind of misleading.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated
Re: gyno NCAA tournament thread

Gyno,

serious question.

Didn't you have an NHL record in your signature until you went negative units? Do you only keep + unit records? Seems kind of misleading.

I bet he deleted the record because he had lost the money...Eventually he will put a new record back up there when he has a new rollover to track. You notice he's got records from 2013 up there that were positive, but deletes the negative ones.

That's a great question...Gyno, I'd like an answer to this question as well. You delete bad records and then post the positive records in your signature so people think you're good?

Apple

Banned

I am actually ahead in hockey but I took that and tennis off because I wanted to make my sig shorter...

So in fact yr wrong again.. Nice try at trolling though..

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

I am actually ahead in hockey but I took that and tennis off because I wanted to make my sig shorter...

Hahahaha, kid sucks at gambling and trolling.

Apple

Banned

I bet he deleted the record because he had lost the money...Eventually he will put a new record back up there when he has a new rollover to track. You notice he's got records from 2013 up there that were positive, but deletes the negative ones.

That's a great question...Gyno, I'd like an answer to this question as well. You delete bad records and then post the positive records in your signature so people think you're good?

Where are the bad records in 2013 that you speak of..
I welcome you to find them... Had winning seasons in nba, nfl, cfb tennis, cbb and mlb..

Are you from sbr as well? This is a lame attempt at trolling I must add.. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone..

In fact I'm down with moneyline parlays this season, I didn't hide that...

Dumb and dumber I'm dealing with here..

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

Where are the bad records in 2013 that you speak of..
I welcome you to find them... Had winning seasons in nba, nfl, cfb tennis, cbb and mlb..

Are you from sbr as well? This is a lame attempt at trolling I must add.. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone..

In fact I'm down with moneyline parlays this season, I didn't hide that...

Dumb and dumber I'm dealing with here..

Whoa settle down champ...I was just joking, because that's what BigDeemer does, deletes records as soon as things go bad (normally a week or 2) and then if he does manage to have a good run he saves it.

I couldn't tell you from brock landers in capping ability. I've never seen/followed your threads. It'll be ok.

Apple

Banned

So wait a moment this deemer deletes records when they're bad and he's giving me shit?

I got records from 06 I can post and this douche is trying to troll me..

Wow..

My bad Taylor, I didn't know you were clowning deem..

Gyno,

serious question.

Was it just a coincidence that you had losing records in those sports LiarMan?

Good work flushing out his lies men, he's a slippery one. Likes to omit bad days and juice up the good ones. Very tough to pin down.

Are these large, medium, small, or micro plays Gyno?

Can you post that Cate Blanchett -600 ticket yet Gyno, or do you need to work on your forgery skills a little more?

Apple

Banned

Lol yr stupid....

Taylor was talking about deemer.... Yr dumb as a rock Hoffa...

My records are legit, I don't omit anything.. Yr a losing gambler so I can see why you'd hate..

Deemer and Hoffa both losing gamblers with horrible track records on their plays...

Apple

Banned

Instead of making blanket statements... Post some evidence that l haven't gone 40-25 in cbb last two years, that I didn't kill mlb and. Cfb... Post it or shut up you forum punching bags..

Hey, don't be upset with me sexy boy...

The EOG Rubes figured out that you're a fraud all by themselves. Now get back on that rope so I can take some more swings at you pinata.

View attachment 12587

This is my thread now.

Apple

Banned

Lol... Another dumb come back... Figured you'd back down like the bitch you are.

My thread Suzy.

I will have to report any further insubordinate behavior.

Apple

Banned

Yr losing it Richard... This isn't healthy.. Get help