Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic

Valuist

EOG Master
Yesterday my wife mentions that one of her friends can get us into a suite for this Silicon Valley women's tennis tourney and asked me if I wanted to go. "If you want, by all means, go," I tell her. It's Whitney day at Saratoga tomorrow. The worst day at Saratoga is still 10 times better than watching tennis. There's only 52 Saturdays in a year. I hate to waste any.

railbird

EOG Master
Re: Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic

I wish we could get a daily grand salami of horse deaths at Delmar, I might actually make a bet on horse racing in this case.

Valuist

EOG Master

I wish we could get a daily grand salami of horse deaths at Delmar, I might actually make a bet on horse racing in this case.

I guess you didn't care for my putdown of tennis. Deal with it.

railbird

EOG Master

im not a wta fan, plus sunburn issues, I wouldn't go either, unless early rounds to handicap

railbird

EOG Master

maybe not a daily grand salami, but a meet salami would be an interesting handicap tho.

railbird

EOG Master

this tourney and Charleston are the only 2 wta events that I can think of that don't piggy back the men in usa

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated

RB - What do you think of Mladenovic's new serve? She looks like a ligament tear waiting to happen to me. Her mom's just sitting there watching and doesn't say anything for 90 minutes of practice, then at the ends she unloads on her for a full 15' first in serbian then in french.

She's got Azarenka in the 1st round in Montreal, what do you make that line?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Only 52 Saturdays in a year.

I hate to waste any.

Valuist has a way with words.

railbird

EOG Master

RB - What do you think of Mladenovic's new serve? She looks like a ligament tear waiting to happen to me. Her mom's just sitting there watching and doesn't say anything for 90 minutes of practice, then at the ends she unloads on her for a full 15' first in serbian then in french.

She's got Azarenka in the 1st round in Montreal, what do you make that line?

azarenka is unbettable, I have her on permafade. Ive been riding sakkari and d Collins rose all year and again today.

railbird

EOG Master

i bet 0.75 unit handicap, 0.25 moneylines these days. backfired today with collins. mathematically couldnt lose, but a refund because azarenka had hurt feelings and retire

railbird

EOG Master

amazing how Serena shows up for sponsor requirements and tanks and then gets a free pass, we called her on her bullshit in Indian Wells, smartest fans in world. IW are not locals, all tennis lovers who travel 2 plus hours and know all about serena charades