MY ASSISTANT.. NEEDS A DATE TO THE PARTY!!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
Re: MY ASSISTANT.. NEEDS A DATE TO THE PARTY!!

She looks pleasant enough, but I think some of those additional pics from Bahamas should be posted....! =o)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

NO BUT SHE IS VERY INTERESTED IN THIS THREAD....:cheers

good - then have her cum.............in here and speak up for herself. if she wants to be lucky enough to have one of us go out with her we need to see either nude pix or in a g-string thong bikini or "gettin it on" with Mrs Montana and/or Mrs Glue - ior all 3 of them together

THAT would REALLY help her have one of us go out with her

you're welcome

good - then have her cum.............in here and speak up for herself. if she wants to be lucky enough to have one of us go out with her we need to see either nude pix or in a g-string thong bikini or "gettin it on" with Mrs Montana and/or Mrs Glue - ior all 3 of them together

THAT would REALLY help her have one of us go out with her

you're welcome

Winky; you don't want her in here. I am the best looking guy on EOG and if she started posting, I would sweep her off her feet with my good looks and bad boy attitude. Winky, if it was down to me and you, you would get +700 odds. Winky, unlike most on EOG, I can still see my feet. Winky, I was blessed with good genes. Call me pal to discuss.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky; you don't want her in here. I am the best looking guy on EOG and if she started posting, I would sweep her off her feet with my good looks and bad boy attitude. Winky, if it was down to me and you, you would get +700 odds. Winky, unlike most on EOG, I can still see my feet. Winky, I was blessed with good genes. Call me pal to discuss.

i can still see my feet, too - hard to miss them when they are 12EEE and because i ref so many games i not only can see my feet but all 15-inches between my legs

honestly - ya got no shot with me here. the L10 years People Magazine has voted me "Sexiest Man Alive" but i have turned down the honor each time because i don't want/need all the publicity that goes with it - i am confident in who i am and let other people get their egos boosted - because i don't need it

as i said - i have no problems with her until/unless she brings up the denver/skins SB and then - "oops, i accidentally stabbed you with a steak knife 750 times - my bad"

i can still see my feet, too - hard to miss them when they are 12EEE and because i ref so many games i not only can see my feet but all 15-inches between my legs

honestly - ya got no shot with me here. the L10 years People Magazine has voted me "Sexiest Man Alive" but i have turned down the honor each time because i don't want/need all the publicity that goes with it - i am confident in who i am and let other people get their egos boosted - because i don't need it

as i said - i have no problems with her until/unless she brings up the denver/skins SB and then - "oops, i accidentally stabbed you with a steak knife 750 times - my bad"

Winker, like I said...you & me, 700+ odds for you. Winker, you sound like you could pass for a Yetti. Winker, older women want younger men. Winker, get my cell number from Tony and call ame. We had business to talk about. Thanks ace.