My final polls

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Herschel is going to lose. What I find interesting is that Lindsey Graham refused to answer a simple, non loaded question from Hannity. And he asked it at least twice from when I was watching.

Are Republicans going to play the ballot game?

When these assholes don't answer a question, you know somethings up. By him not answering, same as no. Step back. Why no? Going to keep losing *erections. Maybe that is the feature and not the flaw. Republicans did well overall except for Trump backed candidates.

Maybe, perhaps because they were weak. Maybe something else. Either way, Herschel loses. Not even going to be Tony Homo. 52-48.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That the Democrats were not punished (at all) for the plandemic guarantees there will be another with lockdowns, mask mandates and yes, vaccine mandates. Only the Nevada Governor lost. I'm not playing this time. No mask and of course no vaccine. I suspect I'm not alone.

I bet Old Sandbagger was vaccinated.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
That the Democrats were not punished (at all) for the plandemic guarantees there will be another with lockdowns, mask mandates and yes, vaccine mandates. Only the Nevada Governor lost. I'm not playing this time. No mask and of course no vaccine. I suspect I'm not alone.

I bet Old Sandbagger was vaccinated.

You win that bet….very conscientious

boston massacre

EOG Master
Herschel is going to lose. What I find interesting is that Lindsey Graham refused to answer a simple, non loaded question from Hannity. And he asked it at least twice from when I was watching.

Are Republicans going to play the ballot game?

When these assholes don't answer a question, you know somethings up. By him not answering, same as no. Step back. Why no? Going to keep losing *erections. Maybe that is the feature and not the flaw. Republicans did well overall except for Trump backed candidates.

Maybe, perhaps because they were weak. Maybe something else. Either way, Herschel loses. Not even going to be Tony Homo. 52-48.

Trump Backed Joe Lombardo For Governor Of Nevada, and JD Vance For Senator Of Ohio.

They Both Won.

Republicans Also Won Control Of The U .S. House Of Representatives.

First Time Candidate, Backed By Trump, Went Up Against Incumbent Candidate, In AZ Senate Race, and Lost.

Incumbents Always Go Off As Favorites.

PA. Senate Was Open Seat.

Won By PA's Demoocrat lt. Governor, Against First Time Candidate.

GA. Senate/ AZ. Gov. Still ?

Sift Through The News Slowly.

Toss The Fake Stuff Into The Dumpster.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
The vaccine is not about politics - it's dangerous and deadly for men and their hearts, no one with even a hint of a heart condition should take the vax. And for Gods sake dont get more boosters.

Just found out that his heart condition had nothing to do with his death…should know more next week….may he RIP…

railbird

EOG Master
The vaccine is not about politics - it's dangerous and deadly for men and their hearts, no one with even a hint of a heart condition should take the vax. And for Gods sake dont get more boosters.
The vaccine is a bio weapon of the world economic forum

howid

EOG Dedicated
No worries, Big Pharma will come out with a vaccine to undo the damage of their previous vaccines