My Friday blog

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: My Friday blog

No, not like Fezzik - more like the guys taking Pinny and CRIS for 7 figures every year. Yes mark me down for Alabama.

I guess you think it was public money that moved it 4 points in Alabama's favor.

Leave him alone to his video poker and coupon dumpster diving. Bama is the "right" side. Yeah, no shit there's a reasonable chance they lose. But more often than not they don't.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Committed thus far............

LSU

WHITELAW
VOODOO
FISHHEAD
PAPA5
MUNSON15

ALA

JOHN KELLY
WEINKEtoWARRICK
IRISH TIM
PVCPIPE​

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

which, incidentally, means about a peanut. i'll never average more than 100-200/game. never.

So when you say average, you mean you're willing to make a 1k bet on a game you like after a bunch of $50 bets on games you don't. Right? :btj:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i actually like Bama so much it's going to fuck with my head a little bit if they don't win. i'm convinced they are the superior team.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

i actually like Bama so much it's going to fuck with my head a little bit if they don't win. i'm convinced they are the superior team.[/QUOTE]

Wow, just WOW!!

I feel for LSU and their fans...................would love to see them just crush the TIDE and roll them right back home.

Looking forward to the SPORTS OPTIONS SHOWDOWN. JK, as per your request here is my contestant list for consideration:

VOXBOBBY
BUMPY
MARK'S MONEYMAKERS
BEANTOWN JIM
D-HUSTLE
JIMMY THE GREEK
XBAGGY PANTS
MR. PINK
MADCAPPER
D.J. DALAMAR
BERNARDOINCR
MATT YOUMANS

:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

LSU reminds me of the old Green Bay teams under Lombardi. Dallas or some other usurper would come at them with all their speed and glitz, but the Packers would find a way. Just my .02.:cheers

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

I'm sorry gents...but I have to side with JK here. I believe Alabama is the right side here. It's hard to beat a team twice...and it's not going to happen here. Gimmie Bama all day and night long.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

No, not like Fezzik - more like the guys taking Pinny and CRIS for 7 figures every year. Yes mark me down for Alabama.

I guess you think it was public money that moved it 4 points in Alabama's favor.

I'm surprised "they" bet Bama.....Put me down LSU +1.5 and I would keep betting them all the way till -1

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Give me BAMA, FG kickers will do better than 2/6, thought they should've been up by 10-14 in 1st half in last matchup, not a strong play but if I play the game ROLL TIDE.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I know some guys don't like to be on the radio, and others have already been chosen for other contests.

My 12 Choices

Betting Food Stamps
MrBowling300
Bernardoincr
trytrytry
JakePeavy21
Weinker
Gmenknicks
Diogee
Teddy
Jimmythegreek
FlamingoKid

And, as long as he's not being a drunken nuisance...

Mammon

High Times

EOG Master

i actually like Bama so much it's going to fuck with my head a little bit if they don't win. i'm convinced they are the superior team.

Yep

Let's forget about the game earlier this year where Alabama had the chance to ELIMINATE LSU by beating them at home and couldn't get it done.

What makes you think they can beat them on a neutral field?

In fact the game is in New Orleans.

LSU has by far more NFL players on their team. Has by far the better football players and that is why they went and beat Alabama on the road.

Alabama gets another chance to beat the best team in the NCAA.

I think LSU beats them easy, but I wouldn't bet a dime on either side.

Remember this too ...........

Alabama will not have played a game in 44 DAYS

44 days :+clueless

Don't want no part of that and just another reason this whole college football championship game thing is a fucking joke. 44 days and these teams are supposed to be playing at a high level?

Jesus this is stupid

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

LSU does not have "by far" more NFL players. And in fact they probably have less.

And you think LSU beats them easily, but you won't bet a dime on them.

Yet you have no problem running your mouth about the game.

GTFO.

tripp

EOG Master

Seems like a nice contest also, will have to try and get home earlier than expected to have a listen to the breakdown tonight, or at least catch the archive tomorrow.

J

joeybagadonuts

Eye On Gaming is pleased to introduce "The SportsOptions Showdown," a unique event set to debut Friday, January 13.

The weekly handicapping contest will feature Mark Simons, the in-house handicapper at SportsOptions, matched against friends and supporters of EOG in a five-game handicapping competition for a winner-take-all purse of $500.

Invitations to the event will be determined by a panel of EOG staffers including head moderator KingRevolver, new contest coordinator Jack Stewart, executive coordinator EOGMike and yours truly. Each staff member will be asked to publish a list of 12 recommended contestants. Here's a rundown of my dozen invitees: dsethi, Micelli, tripp, brians, gynecologist, railbird, Heim, joeybagofdonuts, jjgold (SBR), Jimmy Shivers (The Rx), Alan Boston and Edward Golden.

"The SportsOptions Showdown" will be presented every Friday night at 10:00 Pacific as part of The EOG Sports Hour, a one-hour radio program dedicated to the hearts and minds of sports bettors everywhere.

Rick Allec, president of SportsOptions, will appear on tonight's radio program to further explain the special promotion, discuss the latest happenings in the worldwide sports betting industry and detail a special offer available to new subscribers of SportsOptions(www.sportsoptions.com), a sports information tool providing the latest pointspreads, lightning-quick score updates and reliable injury information via your computer or mobile device.

TOUGH TASK.....The goal of every sports bettor is to find the right side at the right price. Easier said than done. One without the other is not good enough. If you find yourself frequently landing on the wrong side of a game or betting on the worst price in the market or worse yet, the wrong side at the worst price, you should consider a career change sooner rather than later.

FRIDAY'S BEST BET.....Play 813 HOUSTON +8.5 over Oklahoma City. Tonight's game is the first of a home-and-home series with the rematch scheduled Saturday night at the Toyota Center in Houston. The Thunder played seven games in the season's first 10 days and looked exhausted physically and mentally in its last two games, losses to both Dallas and Portland. This is the first of three straight games for the Thunder and I envision OKC winning but winning narrowly. The Thunder's versatile Thabo Sefolosha is listed day-to-day with a stomach virus. It will help Houston's cause if Sefolasha is limited or unavailable. The Rockets have the offensive firepower to trade points with the Thunder, thus staying inside this inflated pointspread.

COMING MONDAY.....I'll list the five main reasons Alabama will win the BCS Championship Game, avenging its 9-6 regular season loss in overtime to LSU on November 5.

I like Bama as well.

I look forward to facing off against Mr. Simons at some point.

:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Somehow if Bama wins, Fishhead will show a profit...:lock:

Put me down for Bama and I will enjoy the post game banter....

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Any pro on a decent sheet doesn't have anywhere close to those limits. Living vicariously through the wagering world is laughable.

I know one group with 4 agents into Pinny. They can get higher than the posted limits.