My Friday blog

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
No NBA action tonight and a limited Friday card in college hoops.

I'll post every play I make for Saturday's NCAAB action first thing tomorrow morning.

I expect 8-12 plays depending on the numbers posted this afternoon.

jfhst18

EOG Veteran
Re: My Friday blog

Why the decision to release so many all at once all of a sudden? Is there something about late February that makes it step up time?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Why the decision to release so many all at once all of a sudden? Is there something about late February that makes it step up time?

I usually play a dozen or so games on a Saturday so I thought I'd release all the selections tomorrow.

At this time of year, I like to bet against complacent favorites playing motivated underdogs.

I think home-court advantage can be worth a few more points than normal at this time of the season.

I'm still mad I missed the play on Murray State over St. Mary's last Saturday.

I knew enough to avoid SMU, but I should have flipped and bet Murray State.

The home-court edge for Murray State in what is essentially an oversized high school gymnasium was huge.

One other note: I like to research the Senior Day angle.

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

John, good luck Saturday.
I'll come back later tonight or early tomorrow to check out your choices.
It will be interesting to see if you land on, or the other side of, any of my wagers.

munson15

I want winners...

Hi Tim.:cheers

JK, will this be the thread to look for those plays in? Thanks.

JCROM777

EOG Addicted

Nothing wrong with taking a break now and then, just jump back on the merry go round tomorrow
and don't forget those live dogs.
:pop:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Preston Medlin is going apeshit for USU on senior night, rising up for his upperclassmen. Spectrum is rocking.

Medlin scored a career-high 32 points in USU's 67-50 romp over Idaho.

The Aggies hit the Vandals with a 28-5 scoring run over a 15-minute span covering the first and second half.