My March Madness unbeaten run continues today....

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
There will be more pressure. More time off clock. Defenses will have edge in this 2nd half. I'm not stupid anymore. I got under 126. Why would I bet under 68? 30 something with 11 min and change left in 1st half ended with 60 total. Offenses will be way more methodical

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
My biggest problem with you— you disappear when you lose, never own up to it.. act like you never made the post/bet. Sign of a real loser.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I'm not all there. I stopped drinking to the point I go over the limit and black out but I have a sound mind when it comes to sports. I love Auburn tonight but I really dont want to lay a few points.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm not all there. I stopped drinking to the point I go over the limit and black out but I have a sound mind when it comes to sports. I love Auburn tonight but I really dont want to lay a few points.

i love their team but 6 games in 10 days!? PASS

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Harper has sat out a million minutes due to foul trouble as well in that stretch.

He will be kobe tonight. Auburn gonna smoke Kansas tonight.

Heim

EOG Master
AUB is a scary team to bet. Their half court offense is non-existent. They go inside out...seldom outside in. If the shots aren't falling....