SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Re: My Morro Bay video

Do I dare???

I dont know!:yikess

Shit is scarier and more distrubing than most Stephen King novels

railbird

EOG Master
The original video makes me realize that I should just leave rail alone. I have no business making fun of the mentally challenged.
not mentally challanged, orally challanged from 35 radiation sessions to the mouth. mentally i help others break through their mental firewall , i deprogram them from what the new world order has done to them, unbrainwash them

mr merlin

EOG Master
not mentally challanged, orally challanged from 35 radiation sessions to the mouth. mentally i help others break through their mental firewall , i deprogram them from what the new world order has done to them, unbrainwash them
You're a valuable resource and poster rail - dont let the detractors get you down.

That doesn't mean you're always right however.

MrTop

EOG Master

i used up all my visits at the ray gun factory

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Could care less how you sound/talk I wouldn't rail on you for that (see what I did there). However i do question how beautiful you kept saying the weather was and I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck was so amazing about those rocks.

howid

EOG Dedicated

looks very similar to the final scene of planet of the apes ...

The final scene of the sci-fi flick “Planet of the Apes,” starring Charlton Heston, was filmed at Point Dume State Beach in 1968. A scale replica of the Statue of Liberty lay buried in the sand at the southern end of Pirate's Cove throughout the entire summer the movie was filmed.