My new Over/Under System

SSI

EOG Dedicated
I'm back and bringing you one winner tonight.

1. Boston Over 9 (-120)

Guys I have worked on this one for 2 weeks and I release it tonight.

SSI

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Re: My new Over/Under System

You knew the starters/weather conditions/lineups/injuries, etc. for this game 2 weeks ago?

Impressive.

Clearly we're all way behind the 8 ball here. Maybe the books will post opening day lines on New Year's Day next season. I mean, they do it for NFL...

Hello guys, welcome... I'll explain as we move along, let me get some plays under my belt in this thread... So nice to see each of you stopping by...

Couple of points..

1. If I start a new picks thread before August 1,,,, simply ban me... John you have my full endorsement...

2. The Limit System..
All plays limited to 2 sports only (NHL and MLB)
All plays limited to Sides only (no totals)
Plays will be limited to 1-3 per day, Saturdays will sometimes be broken into 2 sessions..
Juice will be Limited to a (-110) average, once we get going.

Plays are generated from a Unique Power Ratings formula that I use... My baseball Setup is ready...

I'm not going into any win projections but I will make money and many of you will be shocked... This will be the number one thread at EOG before the end of April, its going to be a must see daily and not for the faders...

All I can say is, Let's do this..

Stop by anytime...

Falcon

Uh.....

cheapseats

EOG Master

waiting on #698.....I am sure #696 & 697 have kinks that need to be worked out...............

MrTop

EOG Master

got to give this system a chance..... small sample 1 play. Keep them coming.

kane

EOG master

I'm back and bringing you one winner tonight.

1. Boston Over 9 (-120)

Guys I have worked on this one for 2 weeks and I release it tonight.

SSI

You said if you started a new picks thread before August, John can ban you, you're up to bat John

cheapseats

EOG Master
JK - Comment Plz

JK - Comment Plz

Hello guys, welcome... I'll explain as we move along, let me get some plays under my belt in this thread... So nice to see each of you stopping by...

Couple of points..

1. If I start a new picks thread before August 1,,,, simply ban me... John you have my full endorsement...

2. The Limit System..
All plays limited to 2 sports only (NHL and MLB)
All plays limited to Sides only (no totals)
Plays will be limited to 1-3 per day, Saturdays will sometimes be broken into 2 sessions..
Juice will be Limited to a (-110) average, once we get going.

Plays are generated from a Unique Power Ratings formula that I use... My baseball Setup is ready...

I'm not going into any win projections but I will make money and many of you will be shocked... This will be the number one thread at EOG before the end of April, its going to be a must see daily and not for the faders...

All I can say is, Let's do this..

Stop by anytime...

Falcon

kane

EOG master

John said, "goodbye for now", meaning his banishment isn't permanent, nor should it be. But the guy said if he started another thread before August, then he should be banned, so there you go. I'm sure at some point in the near future the Falcon will take flight again at EOG