My NFL report

railbird

EOG Master
Rothberger bad elbow, Hobbs might get in. Chiefs swiss cheese on defense.
Sam Darnold best 21 yr old qb of all time, jets nice defense
guy bet 100K on Texans -2 at south point, up to 3 now
Titans have 3 starting tackles injured
chargers d sucks especially with out edge rusher Bosa is reason for buff move
game has passed Gruden by, long day ahead for Carr with Denver sack masters
Cards made a bad hire,
R,Wilson best qb in league still, baldwin out, seahwaks an 8-8 team, if no Wilson would be 2-14
Patricia looked lost as head coach
weaponless pats and injured fournette make pats under 46 a lock, bellicheck an upgrade from patrica as d coordinater, and personel upgrade
rodgers on Vicodin and bad knee, id make a limit bet he doesn't start and finish game
Atl redzone struggles will continue with play caller sark and gawky ryan
barkely should out rush Elliot in dallas with dal oline jacked up

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Great report and information rail. I say the same thing about the Seahawks, without Wilson they are putrid.

Is there anyway you could get this on weekly basis?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for sharing your notes, Birdie.

The common thread between Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson is their ability to scramble while still looking downfield.

Everyone knew Wilson was a good athlete but Rodgers is also athletic.

And no one throws the Hail Mary pass better than Rodgers.

Love the sky-high jump balls.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The books have been cautious with the Minnesota-Green Bay number.

Still no number with the game only one day away.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Does anybody have a stat on the average time the NFL qb's hold the ball on pass plays? Rodgers seems to drop back and boom - makes his choice fast.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Brayden11;n7455771 said:
Looks like he dodged any structural damage to it but it impacts his mobility.

He’s survived the two best D’s, they will have to get a running game to protect him more.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
FairWarning;n7455802 said:
He’s survived the two best D’s, they will have to get a running game to protect him more.

I'm hoping with the return of Aaron Jones next week it gets a better. He's got some speed and can get the corner and Williams can run between the tackles.

Valuist

EOG Master
MrTop;n7455319 said:
vicodin not that strong. if you got real pain. vicodin is m&m candy

It's real strong if you are allergic to it. I took one once and my tongue swelled up so bad I almost choked on it. That was the last time I will ever take Vicodin.

Brayden11;n7455820 said:
I'm hoping with the return of Aaron Jones next week it gets a better. He's got some speed and can get the corner and Williams can run between the tackles.

I would think Williams continues to receive a majority of the snaps as he's the much better pass blocker and that's what is most important for GB with the status of Rodgers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
railbird;n7455937 said:
bad report by me, my worst nfl week in years, and weird thing it was the most study I did in years,

Not sure this is Railbird....somebody must have hacked into his account....

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Viejo Dinosaur;n7455944 said:
Not sure this is Railbird....somebody must have hacked into his account....

Since his 1-4 (pre-posted) supercontest entry is out there for all to see, what choice did he have??

Heim

EOG Master
I'm trying to reconcile how a guy who admittedly hates & refuses to watch pro sports has a opinion on pro sports.

MrTop

EOG Master
Heim;n7456116 said:
I'm trying to reconcile how a guy who admittedly hates & refuses to watch pro sports has a opinion on pro sports.

heim, hours later I am still laughing at this one.

I put this one in your top 5.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
If Birdie has a report that Army will play a strong game against Oklahoma tomorrow then we'll know he has problems of one sort or another.