My Opening Remarks...

JC

EOG Veteran
Congratulations!!!!

Glad to see it finally open, a big monkey off your back.

You have a fresh start here. Don't let us down.

Jay,

You of ALL people have KNOWN me for quite some time. EOG will NOT promote CRAPPY BOOKS and we will point out other sites who do...

We are delighted to have you participate, even if it has to be on a lesser capacity than originally expected...

I was VERY sorry to hear about the last decision regarding your case. Please don't let them GET TO YOUR SPIRIT because this industry needs more people like you...

THE SHRINK

Jazz

EOG Member
Thanks for replying, Shrink - as for Mr. Brunson, I imagine he'll look in here from time to time so I'll thoroughly research an article on that apparently phantom bid that drove the WPTE stock up nicely and try to find out what pending investigation by the S.E.C. there might be. Anytime anyone offers $700 million for a company listed on a major exchange, the stock flies up and then the offer is withdrawn without a shred of evidence that it was genuine, I can only think 'pump and dump' - and I'm not the only one, if you scan Google. A reasonable person will assume all the signs of stock manipulation are evident here - whether it is or not remains to be seen.

Concerning Millenium - well, sorry, a reasonable person reading that letter can only see premediated manipulation of the forum members all over it, wouldn't you agree? It certainly appears as if you were trying to orchestrate a gradual appearance of their banner in exchange for some freebies to soothe their anger, while laying the groundwork here by staged topics in an attempt to win posters over, and then later upgrade Millenium to platinum and once again make some revenue from them. Turning an ugly duckling into a swan, so to say, when absolutely nothing in reality had changed - regardless of what the posters thought, because you needed those posters to get off to a good start. Am I missing something?

While no one likes seeing private emails published, in this case apparently Millenium had had enough in order to post something like that.

Jazz,

I agree...

I also remember how GOOD a poster you can be, and I am willing to start over if you are...

I apologize for my role in what happened between us in the past and I vow to do better...

Have a great weekend and I hope you will give EOG a chance...cheers

THE SHRINK

Jazz

EOG Member
Thanks - good luck too. cheers

But what do you agree with? Brunson, what appears to be attempted manipulation of forum posters before the forum was even open, or the posting of private emails being wrong?

G. MONEY

EOG Member
Well this is just one big LOVE fest here... I want to wish the General, Glacken and the SHRINK the best with there new site......G. MONEY

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Once again, we welcome all of your patronage and wish you the best in life and wagering.

Thank you & GO HORSE! :)

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
Nice to see the site live! Just surfing around the forums right now. I'm going to dig into some other features when I have some time. The site looks clean and easy to navigate. Should be fun.

Thanks David...

I believe you will see a banner for Las Vegas Advisor appear at the top of this forum...

Also, I strongly recommend LVA and

http://www.fezziksplace.com/

They have great sports books and a pretty decent handicapper whose ass I plan on whipping soon...

It should be fun!

THE SHRINK

Good Luck with this venture Shrink & General. I left the old site due to your departures and now will start fresh here.

Meyer Lansky

EOG Member
Ari Gold said:
Good Luck with this venture Shrink & General. I left the old site due to your departures and now will start fresh here.

Same here! I saw NO value in that particular site anylonger. After THE SHRINK left it just fell apart!

And for them to BAN them?!

Oh please, everyone knows THE SHRINK and THE GENERAL are among the most RESPECTED men in the indusrty! The General in particular took a lot of UNJUST abuse, imo.

And, anyone who knows THE TRUTH, knows that General Pete is above reproach! He is the most honest, admirable man you will EVER find in this crazy business!

EOG is the ONLY handicapping site i PERSONALLY will ever visit from this time forward.

Welcome to EOG tony and Ari...bounce bounce bounce

Meyer Lansky,

Not a bad job on imitating me, but I think you are using just a TAD more capitalized words than I normally do...

Practice makes perfect...smoke

THE SHRINK

Meyer- I like the site so far and like the approach it is taking. But how in the world can you go so far over the top with your praise after one day?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: My Opening Remarks...

Jay,

You of ALL people have KNOWN me for quite some time. EOG will NOT promote CRAPPY BOOKS and we will point out other sites who do...

We are delighted to have you participate, even if it has to be on a lesser capacity than originally expected...

THE SHRINK

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master

nope but I expect an email from them...
Thanks, keep us posted.

By the way, if they say something like " it's a tough environment out there, but we promise to eventually pay everybody" will that be good enough in your opinion?

could be good foreshadowing.

Closing Remarks thread coming soon?

question is, who would be the author? JK? VD? Kinger? Wade?(he does have experience in these types of threads..)

"Who's laughing now?!" - codypo